Virginity: Why do you still have it? Why dont you have it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

I could tell the story behind how I lost my virginity, but I won't, mostly because it's nothing special. I was way too young, and ended up suffering because of it, but at the same time I don't regret it in the least. There's nothing to regret- I was with someone I loved and trusted, we used protection, and my boyfriend at the time was incredibly patient and understanding.

One's virginity is something that should not be lost rashly- it deserves careful thought and contemplation. Having sex before you're ready is a really, really bad idea.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By buttersdaman000

I'm not a virgin, but I am a (kind of) reborn virgin. I lost my virginity while drunk, to a drunk girl.I was taken advantage of.........kind of lol. But, after that, I just went through a phase of smashing heauxs. At the time, I liked it, but after a while, the sex became boring. So, I decided to refrain from sex until I find someone I can mare more of a connection to.

Like a lot of you, I've lost out due to being the nice guy. The only 3 girls i've ever wanted to date have been lost because of such. But, after some experience, I have to say DON'T STOP BEING THAT NICE GUY. Just change the way you are nice. Basically, stay a nice guy and don't be a douche, tool bag but let it be known that you're your own man and not one to be walked over or looked down upon....... Some pointers, if you'd like them:

- Complement every girl you feel inclined to, even the ones you aren't attracted to. It helps builds your confidence (and theirs). And if you happen to do it in front of a girl you want, then it just makes you seem like a pimp.

- Work on your image for yourself. Letting my prejudices get in the way....comic fans aren't known for being....in shape and fashionable. This only hurts you, and not only with the girls. Work out, find your style, and dress better. This will help build your confidence and will give you a better outlook on life. The girls will eventually come.

- Don't be afraid to be rejected. This is one of the most important things I can offer....rejection comes to everybody...even somebody you think is the coolest, most handsome pretty boy ever. I know hot girls who think Justin Beiber is a 5/10. Everybodys taste differ. That hot girl you see from across the way, may be doing the same to you, regardless of your preconceived imperfections of yourself.

- Don't force it. All girls can smell desperation. Trade in that smell for a confident, nice guy and you will be fine.

- Just go for it. Seriously, everybody experiences cold feet, and you don't have to approach every girl you find attractive, but if the urge is strong enough don't let anything stop you.

One last thing.....no girl is ugly. Remove that from your mindset and good things will come to you. You might also open your eyes to someone you overlooked?

DKMfurlaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because a she-devil stole it

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I still have it because I'm not ready to get rid of it.

Mesamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was kind of a wild child...

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#406  Edited By Rouflex

My honor is not devilised-Just Kidding.

The reason is obvious,i didnt find the right Queen for my kingdom.