Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

If you could live somewhere in the Americas where would it be?

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

California

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@14nc3: For the sun and famous pepole?

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HillbillyMorangie

Canada?

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By 14NC3

@14nc3: For the sun and famous pepole?

Pretty much XD. What state do you live in if you don't mind my asking?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I want to live either somewhere in the east between New York and Boston or San Francisco.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

Austin Texas. Because come the summer time it would so close to RTX.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@tdk_1997: I thought San Fran was west?

Yes it is.I meant to say that either in the east or the west.And for the east I mentioned New York and Boston and I meant to say for the west - San Francisco.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I already live in South America... But I would move out to Canada to buy my PS4 enjoy the cold weather.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@tdk_1997: I thought San Fran was west?

Yes it is.I meant to say that either in the east or the west.And for the east I mentioned New York and Boston and I meant to say for the west - San Francisco.

ahhh lol I get you

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By attatje

Oh I've never been to the USA (but I want to) so it's really hard for me because I know almost nothing about individual places.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Canada (social security and less crime/murders). If it should be the US it would be Philadelphia.

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it had to be USA that place where Fargo is set, the accents are well funny, I'd be smiling all day long listening to them...

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

I don't know tbh. I'd probably visit a few places first before deciding.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know really.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SandMan_

Canada

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

Canada (social security and less crime/murders). If it should be the US it would be Philadelphia.

West Philadelphia, hypothetically speaking?

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By LyraFay

Canada, New York, Chicago or anywhere California. None of the American South would suit me or would like me.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canada. or Washington DC. Never New York. NEVER.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I already live in South America... But I would move out to Canada to buy my PS4 enjoy the cold weather.

Post of the day. Made me breath slightly more air out of my nose.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By MakkyD
No Caption Provided

Probably Quebec if I had to choose a province.

If we're including South American, living with tribes in the Amazon would be cool

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how most people prefer Canada.

@dragonborn_ct said:

Post of the day. Made me breath slightly more air out of my nose.

I aim to please.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

West Philadelphia, hypothetically speaking?

Smell you later!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Canada's the best. No one's actually specifying where in Canada, though. There's a fair difference between places like Ontario and places like Nunavut.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably because it is a lot more like Europe (or at least have that prejudge).

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd live in Florida.

I'm sicilian, and i've been told that climate and temperatures are similar,and I've been to Miami once, and i've liked it.

StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By StrangeMan

NYC, it was the first place where I lived when I went there and I couldn't even enjoy it (or even remember most of it really) since I was so little, and that just ain't fair.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:
No Caption Provided

If we're including South American, living with tribes in the Amazon would be cool

Canada and Québec are two different culture and place, Québec will probably get his independance soon and i can make a long text to explain you why if you want to.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

America.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@maccyd said:
No Caption Provided

Canada and Québec are two different culture and place, Québec will probably get his independance soon and i can make a long text to explain you why if you want to.

Eh, that is rather doubtful, support for secession has been waning as the years go by.

CTV Article

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MakkyD

@rouflex: As of now, it still is counted under the nation of Canada. Though there seems to be lots of regions looking to separate from countries, all it takes is one to succeed and a domino effect will probably follow.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rouflex

@rouflex said:

@maccyd said:
No Caption Provided

Eh, that is rather doubtful, support for secession has been waning as the years go by.

CTV Article

Look at this one, made December 11 2013 and Pq is getting more and more confidence with their Charte des Valeurs Québécoise, The reason why we are not independant is because peoples are afraid for the economy which is silly. If the PQ make pubs for the independance there are very high chances that Québec will get his independance.

Chances de gagner= Chance to win

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rouflex
@maccyd said:

@rouflex: As of now, it still is counted under the nation of Canada. Though there seems to be lots of regions looking to separate from countries, all it takes is one to succeed and a domino effect will probably follow.

We cant get independance if the whole Québec (Province and not Region) dont get 50% + 1 vote. If Québec get his independance than Canada will fall apart trust me more Provinces will make independance.

Here is the last vote (We lost because Canada payed peoples to vote no, when i say payed deleting the delay to come to canada is part of it)

Sondages

No Caption Provided

Results (Its take 50% + 1 vote to win)

No Caption Provided

Oh do you want to know a little secret? If Pauline Marois wanted to she could take Québec out of canada without a referendum. But some countries wouldnt be ok with it that's why we are arent doing this.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TotalBalance

@rouflex: I am Canadian, I can comprehend French. And despite there being some support for the charter of values, the simple fact is most Quebecois do not want independence as illustrated by the poll taken in the article I linked. 51% of people surveyed would vote no for independence, 33 percent would vote yes, and 13% are undecided.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: I am Canadian, I can comprehend French. And despite there being some support for the charter of values, the simple fact is most Quebecois do not want independence as illustrated by the poll taken in the article I linked. 51% of people surveyed would vote no for independence, 33 percent would vote yes, and 13% are undecided.

Look, most of the persons dont evan know what they are talking about so they are voting no, if Pauline Marois makes pub to show that being independant is the thing to do they will understand. Media are brainwashing peoples to vote against PQ. Besides it doesnt help at all that you are Canadian, medias like Sun... is showing trash about us, i read their article and laughed my "$$ off.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rouflex
@totalbalance said:

Oh one more thing, if Canada was respecting their promises you should speak French fluently and not comprehend it btw.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:
@totalbalance said:

Look, most of the persons dont evan know what they are talking about so they are voting no, if Pauline Marois makes pub to show that being independant is the thing to do they will understand. Media are brainwashing peoples to vote against PQ. Besides it doesnt help at all that you are Canadian, medias like Sun... is showing trash about us, i read their article and laughed my "$$ off.

Quebec would still have to make up for the fact that they would lose nearly 10 billion CAD in equalization payments if they left, and the government is already running large deficits so I don`t see how it can expect to sustain itself on even less money.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rogueshadow  Moderator

California.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rouflex

@totalbalance said:

@rouflex said:
@totalbalance said:

Quebec would still have to make up for the fact that they would lose nearly 10 billion CAD in equalization payments if they left, and the government is already running large deficits so I don`t see how it can expect to sustain itself on even less money.

You are so sensefull i almost passed out... Do you know what the word Independance stand for? I mean cmon! Québec and Canada Culture are different, Canada are making promises they break not long after, we lose cash everyyear by sending $$$ to Canada for things we dissagree with! I mean Harper is a clown i hope you dont like him... Monarchy should be something both Canada and Québec get ride of. Also we could argue about the fact that Québec would have to pay for Canada debt, other countries have made independance in the past and they didnt pay for their old country debt and if we had to you would have to give use military stuff that we payed for and things like that. If we had 100% of liberty we would do WAY better than right now. Want example? Canada is Multiculturalisme and Québec is Multiethnique, Canada is English Québec is French, Canada doesnt mind about Royalty 60-80% of Québec want to get rid of the royalty (I would need to google this one up), Canada=Conservateur (Harpeur=Pollution) and Québec=Liberal/PQ (Québec is green and want to be evan greener), Canada want to exploit Pétrole Québec doesnt want i could give you more examples but i think its enought already.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cattlebattle

I came in here expecting some good ole USA bashing, and I was going to correct any misinformation people would be more likely spouting.

Imagine how surprised I was to find some Canadians arguing.

Woot.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came in here expecting some good ole USA bashing, and I was going to correct any misinformation people would be more likely spouting.

Imagine how surprised I was to find some Canadians arguing.

Woot.

Me a Canadian? Dont you ''insult'' me :O!...

Ps: I agree with the rest of your comment.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@totalbalance said:

@rouflex said:
@totalbalance said:

You are so sensefull i almost passed out... Do you know what the word Independance stand for? I mean cmon! Québec and Canada Culture are different, Canada are making promises they break not long after, we lose cash everyyear by sending $$$ to Canada for things we dissagree with! I mean Harper is a clown i hope you dont like him... Monarchy should be something both Canada and Québec get ride of. Also we could argue about the fact that Québec would have to pay for Canada debt, other countries have made independance in the past and they didnt pay for their old country debt and if we had to you would have to give use military stuff that we payed for and things like that. If we had 100% of liberty we would do WAY better than right now. Want example? Canada is Multiculturalisme and Québec is Multiethnique, Canada is English Québec is French, Canada doesnt mind about Royalty 60-80% of Québec want to get rid of the royalty (I would need to google this one up), Canada=Conservateur (Harpeur=Pollution) and Québec=Liberal/PQ (Québec is green and want to be evan greener), Canada want to exploit Pétrole Québec doesnt want i could give you more examples but i think its enought already.

I personally don't agree with Harper on most issues but that is besides the point here. Quebec receives more from the federal government than they pay in, in fact most provinces do, Alberta's oil helps to bankroll a lot of Canadian government spending. Here is a chart from 2009 comparing how much money each province pays to the federal government in taxes as compared to how much money the government spends back into that province. As you can see Quebec has a large 13.5 billion dollar difference between how much the federal government collects from Quebec as compared to how much federal money flows into Quebec. Leaving confederation would be a net loss for Quebec who as I already pointed out is running large deficits and would only be worse off if they left.

ProvinceFederal Revenues Collected $mnFederal Expenditures $mnDifference $mn
NL3,8116,393-2,582
PEI7391,942-1,203
NS5,03412,200-7,166
NB3,6938,662-4,969
QC39,67753,318-13,641
ON8523986,300-1,061
MB6,45312,911-6,458
SK7,0748,374-1,300
AB35,99019,99715,993
BC27,22127,232-11

(positive value means the federal government is making money off the province, negative value means the federal government is losing money on it.)

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rouflex

@totalbalance said:

@rouflex said:

@totalbalance said:

@rouflex said:
@totalbalance said:

I personally don't agree with Harper on most issues but that is besides the point here. Quebec receives more from the federal government than they pay in, in fact most provinces do, Alberta's oil helps to bankroll a lot of Canadian government spending. Here is a chart from 2009 comparing how much money each province pays to the federal government in taxes as compared to how much money the government spends back into that province. As you can see Quebec has a large 13.5 billion dollar difference between how much the federal government collects from Quebec as compared to how much federal money flows into Quebec. Leaving confederation would be a net loss for Quebec who as I already pointed out is running large deficits and would only be worse off if they left.

ProvinceFederal Revenues Collected $mnFederal Expenditures $mnDifference $mn
NL3,8116,393-2,582
PEI7391,942-1,203
NS5,03412,200-7,166
NB3,6938,662-4,969
QC39,67753,318-13,641
ON8523986,300-1,061
MB6,45312,911-6,458
SK7,0748,374-1,300
AB35,99019,99715,993
BC27,22127,232-11

(positive value means the federal government is making money off the province, negative value means the federal government is losing money on it.)

Any links?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawaii or Canada

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chicago... Cause it's Metropolis

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TotalBalance

@rouflex: The website I got the chart from is here but the numbers the guy used to create the chart are from StatsCan.