This is Snake. Do you have any questions Otacon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#1301  Edited By Samimista

@fuchsia_nightingale: Even though he may seem creepy he's actually my favorite AT character lol. The cartoon version of Master Roshi. xD I rate ten since he has a sad backstory with his memory and despite how he may come off he's really lonely and just wants companionship. Plus, Gunter is cute! =D

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: Yeah it's been rummered forever though so I don't think it'll actually happen. Plus, who could embody the awesomeness that is Spike Spiegel? And the voice! By gods the voice, Steve Blum has such a great voice, in my top five of voice actors without a doubt.

That is true! =D Steve Blum rocks. It's like how if the MGS movie will ever happen no one can pull off Hayter's Solid Snake voice! =D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: Have not but heard of the 3rd I believe? Think that came out in February? Unless if that's Dead Rising I'm thinking of. =O

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Not sure, I only recently bought the first dead space game to try it out. I told my sister about the two sequels so I may be getting those two sent to me, because of the awesome fact that her boyfriend (most likely will end up married) works for EA and can get EA games for free! She's living with him in Ireland right now so it'd be a while before they'd get here lol. Still incredibly freaking awesome though.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mrdecepticonleader:

I totally agree about the director's freedom. It wasn't necessarily graphic since I easily get grossed out but in the latest MGS trailer it showed Chico and Big Boss cutting up someone's stomach and taking a bomb out. Had to fast forward it the first time but now I can watch it. People are a bit upset how Hideo is showing child soldiers and torture but, I'm glad he's exposing that in Phantom Pain for the emotional impact and because that's what goes on in our world. It is sad to see but, it helps move the story along.

The Nightmare On Elm Street. 0.0 I love those movies but can never watch before going to bed or else I feel as if Freddie is watching me sleep. 0.0

As a little kid my older brothers made me watch Pennywise at dad's apartment. I don't remember much of it now but I don't think I was too scared of it. Which is ironic since as a little kid I also ran out of a Golden Corral's parking lot since there's clowns there. XD

Yeah that is true. I see nothing wrong with putting things in fiction that happen in the real world. In fact I think it is important to do it. Really because like you said for the impact and it also helps to move the story along. And also because fiction can be used to reflect reality.

Ha yeah the film spooked me a bit when I saw it as well. I think its just the idea of dying in your sleep. The most basic fears usually seem to be the most effective.

Ha ha.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1308  Edited By Samimista

@mrdecepticonleader: Hehe! xD I didn't see the first til four years ago actually. =D When I was 8/9 I did see The Ring. Oddly enough I was more interested rather than scared of it. Even seen The Ringu (Japanese version) of it. I'm hoping for another sequel to it.

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: Not sure, I only recently bought the first dead space game to try it out. I told my sister about the two sequels so I may be getting those two sent to me, because of the awesome fact that her boyfriend (most likely will end up married) works for EA and can get EA games for free! She's living with him in Ireland right now so it'd be a while before they'd get here lol. Still incredibly freaking awesome though.

He works at EA? Now that must really be quite the experience being apart of the gaming industry. I think here in FL we have apart of EA here. I believe it has to do with their sports? That's the only gaming related studio we have here I believe though. Real shame since we could use more gaming companies in the state. Seems L.A., NY and Canada has a lot.

Ireland though? =O I didn't know EA is there as well. Must be beautiful there. 0.0 Plus, Irish drinks and food! =D

He sounds like a real nice guy though. Bet he likes the family a lot.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1309  Edited By Vortex13

@samimista: He seems to like us. I think he was really relieved when he met our parents though lol. He didn't quite know how he would be received and had worries because of what Americans are stereotypically like lol. But my parent's really couldn't of cared less. He's French, was born in Algeria and is Muslim so the idea of what America thinks of not only Muslims but the French kind of worried him lol. My sister was more worried about meeting his mom though because he was bring home a white American atheist lol. But it was all good on that end too.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: Aw. I can understand the worriness but it's so nice your family is open minded. Being in love is the best feeling in the world. If they do get married, will he be moving to the U.S. or will your sister stay in Ireland with him?

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: They are not exactly sure where they are going to end up living yet. Most likely they will end up somewhere in Europe. And they actually just speak in french when in each others company because my sister is fluent in it (as well as like six other freaking languages lol) and he speaks English fluently too but they just speak in french I guess lol. I think my sister may be more fluent in french than he is in English so that may be the reason but I don't know for sure and I don't really care either lol.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Ah yeah the Ring saw it years ago when video tapes were still relevant :).

Have you seen the film District Nine? And do you like thrillers?

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: Yeah it's been rummered forever though so I don't think it'll actually happen. Plus, who could embody the awesomeness that is Spike Spiegel? And the voice! By gods the voice, Steve Blum has such a great voice, in my top five of voice actors without a doubt.

That is true! =D Steve Blum rocks. It's like how if the MGS movie will ever happen no one can pull off Hayter's Solid Snake voice! =D

Steve Blum is Starscream. Really good voice actor. Would not usually say this but his voice is sexy. :)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1313  Edited By Samimista

@mrdecepticonleader: I haven't! Is that the alien movie? =O Thrillers are certainly a blast. ^__^ I like watching those, sci-fi and fantasy movies. =D VHS. I remember those. =D Parents still have a VHS player for the old tapes we find at thrift stores. We have the PS3 as well which runs DVDs and blu-ray. ^__^

0.0! He's Starscream? =O That certainly explains why I like the voice! 0.0 Hehe! He does. xD So does David Hayter as Snake! =D

@vortex13 said:

@samimista: They are not exactly sure where they are going to end up living yet. Most likely they will end up somewhere in Europe. And they actually just speak in french when in each others company because my sister is fluent in it (as well as like six other freaking languages lol) and he speaks English fluently too but they just speak in french I guess lol. I think my sister may be more fluent in french than he is in English so that may be the reason but I don't know for sure and I don't really care either lol.

Ah Europe. =D So beautiful there. 0.0 Final Fantasy VIII and it seems XV as well is very influenced by Europe. =D

Woah! 0.0 Lot of languages. I took Spanish I and II the past two years but only because a second language is required for colleges here. Rather get it done now then later. I don't mind it but, I'd rather learn Japanese since that's what I'm more interested in than Spanish? I mean, I understand Spanish is important especially in FL but, it takes the fun away learning something you're not truly invested in.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: I haven't! Is that the alien movie? =O Thrillers are certainly a blast. ^__^ I like watching those, sci-fi and fantasy movies. =D VHS. I remember those. =D Parents still have a VHS player for the old tapes we find at thrift stores. We have the PS3 as well which runs DVDs and blu-ray. ^__^

0.0! He's Starscream? =O That certainly explains why I like the voice! 0.0 Hehe! He does. xD So does David Hayter as Snake! =D

Yeah. It is. Its pretty good. Ha yeah we have one that runs both DVDS and videos had it years. I rarely watch DVDs now though.

Yeah he is. He plays him in Transformers Prime.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1315  Edited By Samimista

@samimista said:

Yeah. It is. Its pretty good. Ha yeah we have one that runs both DVDS and videos had it years. I rarely watch DVDs now though.

Yeah he is. He plays him in Transformers Prime.

Hehe! I mostly watch everything online. =D Though, I do still like watching Disney on TV. xD ABC Family airs Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast a lot. =D

Didn't know that. =O Starscream is really cool. ^__^ I'd like to hug him! =D

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Dude I still own a DVD/VHS player because I still have a ton of movies on VHS that I don't own on DVD. The Phantom being my biggest wish to get on DVD but I'll probably end up having to order that one online. Batman Mask of The Phantasm too, as well as the original star wars trilogy before it went through all that addition of footage and addition of effects crap. It occurred to me a while ago that most people today that are around my age or younger have probably not even seen those movies unedited or "enhanced" as George Lucas would call it. *rolls eyes* Seriously you claim had the whole thing planed out from the begging.... so you planned for a brother, sister make-out session? Ok then. Good for you pervert. lol

As for Steve Blum, if his voice was an entity I could kiss, I would.

@samimista:I took Latin... a dead language. A completely useless language in this day and age is what I choose to study. Oh and I made an English to Old Norse Dictionary myself. Why? Because I'm an idiot lol.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: Ah Latin. =D I think that's a beautiful language. You are right though since it's not that used anymore? Ah! Norse! I love their mythology. =D Final Fantasy always ties it in. Matter of fact, Nifleheim in XV? It's not only a reference to Nibleheim in VII but both refer to the Mist World in Norse Mythology. You made it though? 0.0 That must of been tons of fun. =D

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Same here most stuff I watch online. And to be fair most of the movies I tend to watch are actually older movies that have been out a fair few years. And I can understand why people pirate stuff too but that is different thing to watching an older movie on you tube.

Ha ha ha ha! That just shows how nonthreatening he really is when people would just randomly go up and hug his leg :)

@vortex13 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Dude I still own a DVD/VHS player because I still have a ton of movies on VHS that I don't own on DVD. The Phantom being my biggest wish to get on DVD but I'll probably end up having to order that one online. Batman Mask of The Phantasm too, as well as the original star wars trilogy before it went through all that addition of footage and addition of effects crap. It occurred to me a while ago that most people today that are around my age or younger have probably not even seen those movies unedited or "enhanced" as George Lucas would call it. *rolls eyes* Seriously you claim had the whole thing planed out from the begging.... so you planned for a brother, sister make-out session? Ok then. Good for you pervert. lol

As for Steve Blum, if his voice was an entity I could kiss, I would.

Yeah that is a good point I guess since I know people do collect them. There are certainly quite a few DVD box sets Id like to own and really partly for the cool factor. And yeah the not messed up versions of the Star Wars OT is a must too. And yeah it is sad that people have not seen them unedited. Id say the 2004 one is the better one to go by think it was 2004 if memory serves....

Ha ha.

Speaking of cool DVD sets to own have you seen the Evil Dead trilogy box set? with the Necronomicon cover?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1319  Edited By Samimista
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Actually doing that was a huge pain in the ass lol. I did it so I wouldn't have to go online every time I needed a Norse word lol.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: Quite dedication though. Are you into Norse Mythology?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Favorite animal to......

eat?

Hehe! Besides Slowpoke tail and fried Bulbasaur vines? =O

I've only had this one but gator tail is so delicious. 0.0 It taste better than actual chicken in my opinion. I also love seafood! =D Eat any kind of fish really. ^__^ Having sushi on Thursday but no idea what fish they use for that. I usually get the California rolls. So addicting sushi is. 0.0

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1325  Edited By judasnixon

@samimista: Yo! Why do I have this mother F-er running up on me asking me why I dress like a lesbian?

What do you do when when drunk girls like to climb on top of your car and pee all over it?

How do you make the perfect sandwich?

Do you think my girlfriend is related to Kim Jong un? She's Korean, and no I didn't buy her online!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

eat?

I've only had this one but gator tail is so delicious. 0.0 It taste better than actual chicken in my opinion. I also love seafood! =D Eat any kind of fish really. ^__^ Having sushi on Thursday but no idea what fish they use for that. I usually get the California rolls. So addicting sushi is. 0.0

Never tried gator. Id like to try crocodile but I dont know where Id be able to get any over here in the UK. It might even be illegal no idea though.:/

Not really tried sushi I started to like prawns a while ago never really appealed to me much before.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Yo! Why do I have this mother F-er running up on me asking me why I dress like a lesbian?

What do you do when when drunk girls like to climb on top of your car and pee all over it?

Do you think my girlfriend is related to Kim Jong un? She's Korean, and no I didn't buy her online!

Darn that motherfluffer! That person has no taste in fashion! D= I bet it was Don Corneo who was mad how Cloud turned out to be a boy!

I'd go, "You missed a spot!" and point at the windshield with bird poop on it for them to pee away. =D

Ooh! I know how! 0.0 You gotta cover seaweed in marmalade and put it on rye bread with salami! =D

=O Did you steal her? =O She may be a ninja who likes escalators!

@samimista said:

eat?

Never tried gator. Id like to try crocodile but I dont know where Id be able to get any over here in the UK. It might even be illegal no idea though.:/

Not really tried sushi I started to like prawns a while ago never really appealed to me much before.

I think eating gator could be a southern thing? Could be wrong on that though. I actually think gators and crocodiles are cute so I felt kinda bad trying it but, I eat anything really. XD

Ah prawns. =D Aren't those baby shrimps? =O

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm very into all kinds of mythology, folklore, legend and the like lol.

But this a thread for asking you questions lol,

So, do you like to cook? and if so what do you like to cook?

Ever punch someone? Either in humor or for real.

If you could master any fighting style which would you choose?

What would be your top five video game weapons to have in a zombie apocalypse? (all video games allowed but nothing magical)

Super speed, or strength?

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judasnixon said:

Darn that motherfluffer! That person has no taste in fashion! D= I bet it was Don Corneo who was mad how Cloud turned out to be a boy!

I'd go, "You missed a spot!" and point at the windshield with bird poop on it for them to pee away. =D

Ooh! I know how! 0.0 You gotta cover seaweed in marmalade and put it on rye bread with salami! =D

=O Did you steal her? =O She may be a ninja who likes escalators!

@samimista said:

eat?

I think eating gator could be a southern thing? Could be wrong on that though. I actually think gators and crocodiles are cute so I felt kinda bad trying it but, I eat anything really. XD

Ah prawns. =D Aren't those baby shrimps? =O

As a man who grew up in a swamp, and now is a chief in New Orleans, I ate my fair share of alligators.....

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

@samimista said:

I'm very into all kinds of mythology, folklore, legend and the like lol.

But this a thread for asking you questions lol,

So, do you like to cook? and if so what do you like to cook?

Ever punch someone? Either in humor or for real.

If you could master any fighting style which would you choose?

What would be your top five video game weapons to have in a zombie apocalypse? (all video games allowed but nothing magical)

Super speed, or strength?

Hehe! Looks like I'll be moving in your Ask Me thread then! xD I'll bring the Hobbit house over! =D

Hehe! I actually don't even know how to use the stove lol. Don't wanna burn the house down. XD I do know how to make cake but I do that with mom. The batter is so delicious to eat. 0.0

Not yet but there's been times I had to hold back on my older sister. xD She's 33 but wishes she was the only kid and doesn't like anyone really. Very nasty she is. 0.0

Kung fu because that's the only one I know! =D xD

Buster Sword, Portal Gun (that allowed?), Energy Sword, Cardboard Box, and Master Sword. Swords are fun to use. =D

Super speed! This way I can go to Japan anytime I like! =D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judasnixon: Gators are delicious! =D If they didn't have teeth or claws I'd hug one though lol. Where's your Ask Me thread? =O I thought of a good question!

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1332  Edited By Vortex13

@samimista: Prawns are shrimp, he's silly and British and they call shrimp prawns over there. Maybe, just maybe, they'll learned to be civilized like us Americans one day.

@mrdecepticonleader 8P

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: Hehe! xD Shrimp's delicious. =D Yesterday was my first time having coconut shrimp actually. 0.0 Barely tasted the shrimp. It tasted more like coconut custard. Love it! =D

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1335  Edited By judasnixon

@samimista: I'll try to find it...... It's called ask a drunk.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judasnixon: I'll search it up! Gonna be off soon for the night but I'll post on it. =D Curious about you being a chief. =O

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@samimista: You're autistic? Autistic people are cool.

How old are you?

Favorite comic(mini-issue or volume)

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

CAn you sit through the whole thing?

Loading Video...

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you eat people?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxddd said:

@samimista: You're autistic? Autistic people are cool.

How old are you?

Favorite comic(mini-issue or volume)

I am! I usually don't mention it publicly here but it's nothing I hide either. You know what's cooler though? People like you on the Vine! =D

I'm 17 and been on this site since a few weeks after I turned 15. ^__^

Chuck Dixon's Batgirl would have to be my favorite! =D I always love reading that novel. ^__^

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77: Only when fried and battered in barbeque! They're legs, ears and eyes are crunchy! =D

@kingofash: Lol! Fraid not. I get grossed out easily. xD

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1343  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@samimista: Do you have any favorite medieval based stories?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: I don't believe so. Haven't read A Song of Fire and Ice yet. Have read The Hobbits but not sure if that counts. =O

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am! I usually don't mention it publicly here but it's nothing I hide either. You know what's cooler though? People like you on the Vine! =D

Thanks!

Favorite and second favorite super-hero?

Avengers vs. X-Men, which team do you like more?

What keeps you relaxed?

Any hobbies?(besides reading comics)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxddd said:

@samimista said:

Thanks!

Favorite and second favorite super-hero?

Avengers vs. X-Men, which team do you like more?

What keeps you relaxed?

Any hobbies?(besides reading comics)

Your welcome! =D

Super heroes? Favorite would be Batman due to growing up on him and second would be Aquaman. Honorable mentions would be Martian Manhunter, Wally West's Flash, and Ted Kord's Blue Beetle. My favorite comic character however would be Cassandra Cain since she's such a badass. Wish she'd appear in New 52 already. =(

I grew up on X-Men due to the cartoons and that I always preferred. However, I still am bummed out about Winter Soldier being canned. I love Natasha with Bucky. Such a bittersweet relationship. I'd like Black Panther to appear in Avenger's 2. Glad Ant Man's getting his movie too so the non comic readers can be introduced to them. I don't really read much Marvel nowadays but Hawkeye is such a fun title. The art style is cool too. =D

Silence and no drama. =D That's when I'm fully relaxed. ^__^ Never like loudness since it gives me headaches. D=

I like to play video games and since April I've been playing the piano. It's really fun. =D I picked piano up in honor of Nobuo Uematsu who I listen to all the time practically. Also like going fishing in the summer. ^__^

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: What first got you into video-games?

Do you believe in free will?

If you had one paragraph to sum up your life, what would the paragraph be?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxddd said:

@samimista: What first got you into video-games?

Do you believe in free will?

If you had one paragraph to sum up your life, what would the paragraph be?

It was my older brother who got me into gaming when I was just two years old. My first handheld was the Gameboy Color and console was Nintendo 64.

Since then, I've been constantly gaming to escape from reality. Video games offer us many worlds with the characters we grow attach to and may even consider to be friends.

Slightly confused on your second question but I'd say to a degree we have a free will? There's always those with higher power such as the government who is able to control how far we take/do something to an extent. Even though freedom is certainly nice having laws are a good thing. If they didn't exist there would be more chaos since people could act more on their free will.

Watch out! Crazy raccoon lady! She gets hyper off water, steals your food and CQCs people on the streets! She may seem random but she's a very happy mellow person who loves life. The raccoon lady will lead the way to fantasy for it is better than reality. Join her on this epic journey to the realms of gaming and comics! =D

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1349  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
Avatar image for royal_rumble_man
Royal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers