Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

i not sure if this is were it is suppose to go? but i was thinking since avengers made so much money other companies would try to do the same or the should join together and use the existing movies: the spiderman trilogy, daredevil, electra, punisher, both fantastic fours, and ghost rider. the movie should have pratically the same plot but instead of meeting each other in a helicarrier they meet for the first time in battle. it should be like the story line of the first six issues of justice league new 52. i think the bad guy should be apocalypse. and at the end they meet storm or wolverine to help them win.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By thespideyguy

This goes in Off-topic. And that is a cool idea but those character's movie making rights all belong to different companies.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@thespideyguy said:

This goes in Off-topic. And that is a cool idea but those character's movie making rights all belong to different companies.

Ok next time I'll put stuff there. That s what I said if the companies joined together

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Fox is attempting to create a shared universe. i think Ghost Rider would have o be rebooted for anyone to take it seriously.

also Punisher is back at Marvel so you cant have him.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

This needs a new home.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Fox is attempting to create a shared universe. i think Ghost Rider would have o be rebooted for anyone to take it seriously.

is punisher war zone a sequel or reboot? and was it the same company who made the first one?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

is punisher war zone a sequel or reboot? and was it the same company who made the first one?

a reboot and it was made by Marvel studios