The official "how did you come up with your user name?" thread.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"Wow. I said "a lot of my favorite characters have capes (or **cloaks**)" and I forgot Cloak. "

....LMAO!!!!!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Shadow Cape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Shadow Cape

Eternal Chaos says:

"Buckshot says: Valkaad says:
" Capes are overrated and dangerous, haven't you seen The Incredibles?"
A lot of my favorite characters have capes (or cloaks). Black Panther, Magneto, Doom, Mr. Majestic, Apocalypse, Taskmaster, Batman, Spawn (best cape ever), Martian Manhunter, Threshold, Eradicator, Gladiator, Helspont, and more that I can't recall. Anyone who gets killed because of their cape deserves to die. "LMMFAO!!!! King of Kings says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
...Something tells me your a wrestling fan..."
Not so much anymore but some of the names are still cool."
o0o. I still watch it. Times change, but what can ya do? "

Wrestling is just too fake to watch anymore. I used to enjoy it, but now it's just too pathetic.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By vegeta

King of Kings says:

"Buckshot says:
" King of Kings says:
" You, take yourself waaaaaay to seriously. I wasn't talking to you but if you would like just say the word."
Whether you were talking to me or not, what I said was right. "
Right about what? The whole thing was a joke, like I said you take yourself way to serious. Out of everybody who responded after I posted that only Vegeta and yourself took it serious. Sorry my bad, I thought you could handle a joke, want make the same mistake twice."

iwas just playing along calm down

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Shadow Cape says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Buckshot says: Valkaad says:
" Capes are overrated and dangerous, haven't you seen The Incredibles?"
A lot of my favorite characters have capes (or cloaks). Black Panther, Magneto, Doom, Mr. Majestic, Apocalypse, Taskmaster, Batman, Spawn (best cape ever), Martian Manhunter, Threshold, Eradicator, Gladiator, Helspont, and more that I can't recall. Anyone who gets killed because of their cape deserves to die. "LMMFAO!!!! King of Kings says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
...Something tells me your a wrestling fan..."
Not so much anymore but some of the names are still cool."
o0o. I still watch it. Times change, but what can ya do? "

Wrestling is just too fake to watch anymore. I used to enjoy it, but now it's just too pathetic."

I hear ya.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#106  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

King of Kings says:

"Right about what? The whole thing was a joke, like I said you take yourself way to serious. Out of everybody who responded after I posted that only Vegeta and yourself took it serious. Sorry my bad, I thought you could handle a joke, want make the same mistake twice."

Ugh, this is so stupid. You were saying you were so high above us and didn't care about our thoughts (quoting someone who agreed with and quoted me, thus involving me), so I responded (in a non-serious way, though you couldn't tell, i was just going along with it) by poking holes in your statement. You don't care about our thoughts but you read and respond to them? I thought that was funny.

And Kid Apollo! I can't believe I forget Kid Apollo! He's got a cool yellow cloak thing.
Post Edited:2007-09-14 17:39:49
Post Edited:2007-09-14 17:49:53

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"King of Kings says:
" Right about what? The whole thing was a joke, like I said you take yourself way to serious. Out of everybody who responded after I posted that only Vegeta and yourself took it serious. Sorry my bad, I thought you could handle a joke, want make the same mistake twice."
Ugh, this is so fucking stupid. You were saying you were so high above us and didn't care about our thoughts (quoting someone who agreed with and quoted me, thus involving me), so I responded (in a non-serious way, though you couldn't tell, i was just going along with it) by poking holes in your statement. You don't care about our thoughts but you read and respond to them? I thought that was funny. And Kid Apollo! I can't believe I forget Kid Apollo! He's got a cool yellow cloak thing.
Post Edited:2007-09-14 17:39:49"

But his cloak thing is nowhere near Karate Kid's collar.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"King of Kings says:
"Right about what? The whole thing was a joke, like I said you take yourself way to serious. Out of everybody who responded after I posted that only Vegeta and yourself took it serious. Sorry my bad, I thought you could handle a joke, want make the same mistake twice."

Ugh, this is so fucking stupid. You were saying you were so high above us and didn't care about our thoughts (quoting someone who agreed with and quoted me, thus involving me), so I responded (in a non-serious way, though you couldn't tell) by poking holes in your statement. You don't care about our thoughts but you read and respond to them? I thought that was funny.

And Kid Apollo! I can't believe I forget Kid Apollo! He's got a cool yellow cloak thing."

LMFAO, poking holes in a joke? Are you kidding me? Claps Congratulations Buck you poked holes in a joke, your parents must be very proud.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#109  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lmao.

Bender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112  Edited By Copy

i always wanted someone who can have any power and i just thought of copy

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I got mine by taking Kenpachi's last name in Bleach for my first name and Ichigo'c first name as my last name.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#114  Edited By The_Martian

I created mine several months before I joined the Vine. Octy Freak was telling me of a comic he was making. I told him to add me so he asked me about powers. So I came up with some of what I have now. But then for a name I chose Invisible Man. He didn't really like it and neither did I. So we both just were saying some names and I think I said "Nobody" more as a joke. But we liked it and thats also how we came up with him always being invisible to go along with the theme of his name.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#115  Edited By Sparda

Nobody says:

"I created mine several months before I joined the Vine. Octy Freak was telling me of a comic he was making. I told him to add me so he asked me about powers. So I came up with some of what I have now. But then for a name I chose Invisible Man. He didn't really like it and neither did I. So we both just were saying some names and I think I said "Nobody" more as a joke. But we liked it and thats also how we came up with him always being invisible to go along with the theme of his name."

Cool origin man!

Meh. My character's first name is Dante's father's name from DMC (I like Sparda more than Dante), and his last name (Augustus) is from my favourite videogame villain. Pious Augustus, we hardly knew ye.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Nobody says:
"I created mine several months before I joined the Vine. Octy Freak was telling me of a comic he was making. I told him to add me so he asked me about powers. So I came up with some of what I have now. But then for a name I chose Invisible Man. He didn't really like it and neither did I. So we both just were saying some names and I think I said "Nobody" more as a joke. But we liked it and thats also how we came up with him always being invisible to go along with the theme of his name."
Cool origin man! Meh. My character's first name is Dante's father's name from DMC (I like Sparda more than Dante), and his last name (Augustus) is from my favourite videogame villain. Pious Augustus, we hardly knew ye."
Thanks.
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Octagon Freak

Well, the Octagon Heroes started when I entered the junior high school of my town, and at lunch, every day, all of my friends sat at the same octagon shaped table. I was always pretty freaky, so I just tacked on Octagon, because Freak is a very common internet user name.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#118  Edited By Sparda

Octagon Freak says:

"Well, the Octagon Heroes started when I entered the junior high school of my town, and at lunch, every day, all of my friends sat at the same octagon shaped table. I was always pretty freaky, so I just tacked on Octagon, because Freak is a very common internet user name."

Man, everyone has a good origin but me, lol.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Octagon Freak

Sparda says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Well, the Octagon Heroes started when I entered the junior high school of my town, and at lunch, every day, all of my friends sat at the same octagon shaped table. I was always pretty freaky, so I just tacked on Octagon, because Freak is a very common internet user name."

Man, everyone has a good origin but me, lol."

Lmao. Your's wasn't bad at all.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Octagon Freak says:
Eh, my was just chance.
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Octagon Freak

Nobody says:

"Sparda says:
"Octagon Freak says:
Eh, my was just chance."

And lots of stupidity. Can't forget the stupidity. I'm sure the teenage male hormones had something to do with it.....

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Sketchtor

Um well I made up my character first, then needed a name. So sketch was a generic drawing word, and -tor is like a superhero/villain suffix you see from time to time. Like as in Skeletor. So, by nuclear fusion I combined the two. By the power of Grayskull!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I feel like I'm reading a bunch of "How famous heroes came to be" passages.

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Sketchtor

Who know? you might be.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Well, my name comes from Werewolf(-wolf) and then Cryogenics(Cryo-), which studies ice and its affects.

Cryogenics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryogenics

Plus, there's all the different things associated with Cryogenics, but the on I would most asscociate with Cryo is Cryonics, the real-life medical technology of freezing animals and humans to keep them alive longer. It denotes life and heroicness, plus, Cryo is essentially the brainy healer type character.

Cryogenics is simply the study of ice. Cryo is to ice as, say, Pyro is to fire and Hydro is to water.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Vrakmul

Looks like we can never change our names again. So sickening.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Dreadnaught says:

"Looks like we can never change our names again. So sickening."

What, just so you can't go back to Mega or U-Mos?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Vrakmul

I never changed accounts. Only account name. It seems that the whole vine can't change name without change of account.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Dude, you made a new account just so people wouldn't think your Sturm and all the others that were Sturm.

SYMBIOTE9200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By SYMBIOTE9200

this uber sucks

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Vrakmul

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Dude, you made a new account just so people wouldn't think your Sturm and all the others that were Sturm."

Not according to scotty/octogon enigma. He was the one who supported me and took me under his wing. Look where I am now. A vine veteran. You on the other hand just keep on downplaying me no matter what I did. I tried to impress you but everything I did failed.

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Raif

My last name is Fair... So I made my username Raif

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Rotten gun

Valkaad says:

"Superkitty says:
"A private joke originating from a D & D character."
My name is acutally from my D&D character that I created 20 years ago."

i like your name cause you can write it backwards and it still sounds D&D Daaklav!

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Emperor just came to mind , Gonzo because I like the word and what it means and Noir because I like film noir and It's french for black

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

im a redhead IRL....

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#136  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@.Mistress Redhead.: and a mistress
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: and a mistress "
oddly enough... no.....

the original origin of my original account.. Lady Redhead.. was cause my main comp name is redheadmad... so i joined up having NO IDEA what this place was about and just went.. meh lady redhead.. sounds like  a comic type thing... ahhh noob days
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
"
@inferiorego said:
oddly enough... no..... the original origin of my original account.. Lady Redhead.. was cause my main comp name is redheadmad... so i joined up having NO IDEA what this place was about and just went.. meh lady redhead.. sounds like  a comic type thing... ahhh noob days "
I've been here a year longer than you? wow... I'm old on CV
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@aztek the lost said:
"
@inferiorego said:
"
"
@inferiorego said:
oddly enough... no..... the original origin of my original account.. Lady Redhead.. was cause my main comp name is redheadmad... so i joined up having NO IDEA what this place was about and just went.. meh lady redhead.. sounds like  a comic type thing... ahhh noob days "
I've been here a year longer than you? wow... I'm old on CV "
your older than almost everyone on CV (in CV years), you were just hiding in the background a.k.a. as the reviewing section "
That's true... I am a grandpa on CV.... The grandpa who wouldn't come visit you the first couple of years because he didn't believe in who you married.
RalfvdH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By RalfvdH

quite simple...

My mother gave it to me...so why use another :P

Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego said:
"
@aztek the lost said:
"
@inferiorego said:
"
"
@inferiorego said:
your older than almost everyone on CV (in CV years), you were just hiding in the background a.k.a. as the reviewing section "
That's true... I am a grandpa on CV.... The grandpa who wouldn't come visit you the first couple of years because he didn't believe in who you married."

silly old folks
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"
@inferiorego said:
"
@aztek the lost said:
"
@inferiorego said:
"
"
@inferiorego said:
That's true... I am a grandpa on CV.... The grandpa who wouldn't come visit you the first couple of years because he didn't believe in who you married."
silly old folks "
old in cv terms, older in rl terms... i lose all around
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego said:
"
"
@inferiorego said:
"
@aztek the lost said:
"
@inferiorego said:
"
"
@inferiorego said:
silly old folks "
old in cv terms, older in rl terms... i lose all around"

poor you
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#145  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Don't really remember the exact details...
Well, either way I wanted to have another name than "Twilight Man", which was my main account before this one. Didn't really think the name suited the character, so I figured I'd come up with something new.

In my favorite comic franchise, Legion of Super-Heroes, there have been at least two references to "The Wanderer". In all Legion continuities, Mon-El/M'Onel/Valor/Lar Gand (one of my main fave chars in the Legion) has been a kind of universal-traveller-kind of character (that's what I think anyway, don't have all comics he appears in) that's not too unlike what I planned for my own. In post-Zero Hour continuity, M'Onel's name's origin was that when trying to figure out a name, RJ Brande suggested "M'Onel" which would mean "The One Who Wanders" in Martian.
The second "Wanderer" reference in the Legion franchise is the group called "The Wanderers".

Meh, lame origin for my name lol. OH AND! I put the tildes in the name since just "The Wanderer" was already taken! xP

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego said:
"
"
@inferiorego said:
"
@aztek the lost said:
"
@inferiorego said:
"
"
@inferiorego said:
silly old folks "
old in cv terms, older in rl terms... i lose all around "
see IE and i are not just old on CV we are Gen xers... so we are REALLY old compared to you lot of youngingsssssss
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@.Mistress Redhead.:
See I'm a lil' youngin by comparison I'm a junior in high school but I know all the bands that your talking about
Foex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Foex
" @.Mistress Redhead.: See I'm a lil' youngin by comparison I'm a junior in high school but I know all the bands that your talking about "
ahh well then you loose COMPLETE NOOB GEN Y status
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Foex:
Gee thanks , couldn't even change accounts back to tell me
Foex

Forum Posts