Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@Lantern Prime said:
"@Mr. Smiths said:
"No Tyson could still fight after he came outta jail, just got beat by 2 good fighters. Then he was just in it at the end for money and did not care if he won or lost.   Also whats with the Mayweather KFC crap??????? "
When he got out of jail he wasn't the same and was past his prime...  Kentucky Floyd Chicken......Hes a  coward.... "

Yes he did, he was still KO people out. Just lost to 2 great fighters. After the Lennox Lewis fight he was well past his prime but he also did not care anymore and just fought for the money. He even admitted that. Come on if he trained harder and cared he would of beaten Danny Williams and that irish dude.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:

"I am starting to think David Tua maybe one of the Greatest Power Punchers ever... I mean like Top 5 

1. Mike Tyson 
2. George Foreman 
3. Joe Louis 
4. Sugar Ray Robinson 
5. David Tua
"

My top 5  is....  1) George Foreman  2)   Sonny Listen     3)  Mike Tyson  4) Ken "Jawbreaker" Norton  5)  Joe Frazier   David Tua is in the top 10.....   "
Sonny Listen is a good call... Ken Norton is pretty good too... though I dont think either of them have the variety of punches that Sugar Ray Robinson had...  "
Im talking about Heavy Weights..... Considering that Heavyweights are usually the ones knocking people out....  The reason why I put Listen over Iron Mike is because he was knocking gus out at age 40 like it was nothing.....He was killing cats when he was younger at a greater degree...  "
it aint just Heavweights that have Knockout Power though... I recall Sugar Ray Robinson having over 100 KOs with 175 wins in his career... he had Knockout Power... and he had a variety of ways to Knock you Out...  "

I know that im just talking abotu in terms of Heavyweights bro...
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Some say Sugar Ray Robinson was the greatest boxer of all time.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:

"I am starting to think David Tua maybe one of the Greatest Power Punchers ever... I mean like Top 5 

1. Mike Tyson 
2. George Foreman 
3. Joe Louis 
4. Sugar Ray Robinson 
5. David Tua
"

My top 5  is....  1) George Foreman  2)   Sonny Listen     3)  Mike Tyson  4) Ken "Jawbreaker" Norton  5)  Joe Frazier   David Tua is in the top 10.....   "
Sonny Listen is a good call... Ken Norton is pretty good too... though I dont think either of them have the variety of punches that Sugar Ray Robinson had...  "
Im talking about Heavy Weights..... Considering that Heavyweights are usually the ones knocking people out....  The reason why I put Listen over Iron Mike is because he was knocking gus out at age 40 like it was nothing.....He was killing cats when he was younger at a greater degree...  "
it aint just Heavweights that have Knockout Power though... I recall Sugar Ray Robinson having over 100 KOs with 175 wins in his career... he had Knockout Power... and he had a variety of ways to Knock you Out...  "
I know that im just talking abotu in terms of Heavyweights bro... "

alrighty... 
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Lantern Prime

Fraud Maywhether

Kentucky Floyd Chicken

Scary Ass Maywhether...  

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By King_Saturn
got damn boy... you are really stunting hard on Mayweather... 
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"got damn boy... you are really stunting hard on Mayweather...  "

Did you watch watch the videos I posted?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
Did you watch watch the videos I posted? "
naw not yet...
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw not yet... "

Please watch em...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw not yet... "
Please watch em... "
well I watched part of them both... well its nothing new... we all know Money Mayweather ducks and dodges other fighters... 
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw not yet... "
Please watch em... "
well I watched part of them both... well its nothing new... we all know Money Mayweather ducks and dodges other fighters...  "

Cause he a pussy.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw not yet... "
Please watch em... "
well I watched part of them both... well its nothing new... we all know Money Mayweather ducks and dodges other fighters...  "

I know! I wish I could tell the niggas I know the same thing but they don't wanna hear it...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw not yet... "
Please watch em... "
I know! I wish I could tell the niggas I know the same thing but they don't wanna hear it... "
because the record means more to them than it should... because he is undefeated they think he is the best... but he hasnt beaten the best to accumulate that Great Record... though the Boxing Record is important... its importance is only as great as the competition you have defeated to accumulate it... 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By King_Saturn
@Mr. Smiths said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw not yet... "
Please watch em... "
Cause he a pussy. "

lmao

damn... I didnt know ComicVine became so tolerant of the Gutter Language

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@King Saturn said:
"@Mr. Smiths said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw not yet... "
Please watch em... "
Cause he a pussy. "

lmao

damn... I didnt know ComicVine became so tolerant of the Gutter Language

"

He the dude above said n***a. I only saidp ussy. Could be like a pussy cat,
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By King_Saturn
right....
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@King Saturn said:
"right.... "

????
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By King_Saturn
@Mr. Smiths said:
" @King Saturn said:
"right.... "
???? "
be thankful the Mods are being easy today...
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"@Mr. Smiths said:
" @King Saturn said:
"right.... "
???? "
be thankful the Mods are being easy today... "

Actually the Mods on here  won't ban you unless you do some real dumb shi...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Mr. Smiths said:
" @King Saturn said:
"right.... "
???? "
Actually the Mods on here  won't ban you unless you do some real dumb shi... "
they usually give warnings at least for the fowl language though
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Mr. Smiths
@Lantern Prime said:
"@King Saturn said:
"@Mr. Smiths said:
" @King Saturn said:
"right.... "
???? "
Actually the Mods on here  won't ban you unless you do some real dumb shi... "

Like??????
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By King_Saturn
did anybody watch the Clottey vs Pacquiao PPV Event ? Was that Card horrible or what ?
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Who won?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By King_Saturn
@Mr. Smiths said:
" Who won? "
Pacquiao won the fight... he didnt hit Clottey with a whole lot of clean shots though... but Clottey provided No Offense for the defense he displayed against Pac Man... it was sad... if Clottey could have been a little more active with his hands... he probably could have beaten Pacquiao... 
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Mr. Smiths said:
" Who won? "
Pacquiao won the fight... he didnt hit Clottey with a whole lot of clean shots though... but Clottey provided No Offense for the defense he displayed against Pac Man... it was sad... if Clottey could have been a little more active with his hands... he probably could have beaten Pacquiao...  "

Naw even if he did open up would have been on the canvas 3 times... THe Man is throwing 1200+ punches at you with alot of power and speed behind them...I see why Floyd wants to chicken out of that fight...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Mr. Smiths said:
" Who won? "
Pacquiao won the fight... he didnt hit Clottey with a whole lot of clean shots though... but Clottey provided No Offense for the defense he displayed against Pac Man... it was sad... if Clottey could have been a little more active with his hands... he probably could have beaten Pacquiao...  "
Naw even if he did open up would have been on the canvas 3 times... THe Man is throwing 1200+ punches at you with alot of power and speed behind them...I see why Floyd wants to chicken out of that fight... "
I dont think so... Clottey actually has a decent chin... and Clottey even with those little flurries he had in the fight actually had Pacquiao swollen up under the eye pretty good... and thats a pretty solid feat based on Clottey's punching was nearly non existent especially in the later rounds... if Clottey could have at least doubled his punching output... I think there would have been a good chance that Clottey could have caught Pac Man with a flurry that would have dropped him...  
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Lantern Prime

The chances of him getting dropped are about a 2% by clottey... ................Like I said before Clottey has a good chin and never been knocked down I think but he would have if owould have opened up ....thats why he was covering up.......But fights like this is the reason why the sport of boxinng is dying....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" The chances of him getting dropped are about a 2% by clottey... ................Like I said before Clottey has a good chin and never been knocked down I think but he would have if owould have opened up ....thats why he was covering up.......But fights like this is the reason why the sport of boxinng is dying.... "
why do you say that... I mean its not like Pacquiao has never been knocked down... I mean in more recent fights we have not seen him go down... but at the same time... Clottey was frustrating Pacquiao with his Defense and tagging him with some decent shots here and there... all Clottey would have had to do is let his hands go a little bit more... and he could have dropped Pac Man... maybe not knocked him out... but drop him still
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" The chances of him getting dropped are about a 2% by clottey... ................Like I said before Clottey has a good chin and never been knocked down I think but he would have if owould have opened up ....thats why he was covering up.......But fights like this is the reason why the sport of boxinng is dying.... "
why do you say that... I mean its not like Pacquiao has never been knocked down... I mean in more recent fights we have not seen him go down... but at the same time... Clottey was frustrating Pacquiao with his Defense and tagging him with some decent shots here and there... all Clottey would have had to do is let his hands go a little bit more... and he could have dropped Pac Man... maybe not knocked him out... but drop him still "

His defense was n't even really frustrating him because he threw a high volume of punches that connected and he knew Clottey was scared to throw back in fear of a knockdown.....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
why do you say that... I mean its not like Pacquiao has never been knocked down... I mean in more recent fights we have not seen him go down... but at the same time... Clottey was frustrating Pacquiao with his Defense and tagging him with some decent shots here and there... all Clottey would have had to do is let his hands go a little bit more... and he could have dropped Pac Man... maybe not knocked him out... but drop him still "
His defense was n't even really frustrating him because he threw a high volume of punches that connected and he knew Clottey was scared to throw back in fear of a knockdown..... "
his defense was frustrating him at the beginning of the fight though... because Pac Man was not landing many clean shots... especially not at first... and Clottey was tagging Pac Man... that was evident by the way Pac Man's face looked at the end of the fight
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
His defense was n't even really frustrating him because he threw a high volume of punches that connected and he knew Clottey was scared to throw back in fear of a knockdown..... "
his defense was frustrating him at the beginning of the fight though... because Pac Man was not landing many clean shots... especially not at first... and Clottey was tagging Pac Man... that was evident by the way Pac Man's face looked at the end of the fight "

But hwe didn't land enough punches to win any rounds and he couldn't exchange with him because he knew what would happen.....
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Can we get Pacman vs. Mayweather please. Floyd stop being a pussycat and fight a great fighter.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By capall

good to see manny win, where is floyd? do i smell doo doo? lmao

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
his defense was frustrating him at the beginning of the fight though... because Pac Man was not landing many clean shots... especially not at first... and Clottey was tagging Pac Man... that was evident by the way Pac Man's face looked at the end of the fight "
But hwe didn't land enough punches to win any rounds and he couldn't exchange with him because he knew what would happen..... "
I agree that Clottey was somewhat scared of Pac Man... but the fact still remains that Clottey's punches did effect Pac Man and had moderate damage on him... he should have at least tried to take advantage of letting his hands go a little more even in 2 or 3 rounds... 
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
But hwe didn't land enough punches to win any rounds and he couldn't exchange with him because he knew what would happen..... "
I agree that Clottey was somewhat scared of Pac Man... but the fact still remains that Clottey's punches did effect Pac Man and had moderate damage on him... he should have at least tried to take advantage of letting his hands go a little more even in 2 or 3 rounds...  "

......Well all I know is that the fight was boring and this is the reason why people are gonna turn over to MMA because their fights aren't boring..... AND YOU GET THE FULL PRICE OF ADDMISSION AND YOU GET 10 FIGHTS (5 of WHICH ARE BIG TIME)!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said: 
I agree that Clottey was somewhat scared of Pac Man... but the fact still remains that Clottey's punches did effect Pac Man and had moderate damage on him... he should have at least tried to take advantage of letting his hands go a little more even in 2 or 3 rounds...  "
......Well all I know is that the fight was boring and this is the reason why people are gonna turn over to MMA because their fights aren't boring..... AND YOU GET THE FULL PRICE OF ADDMISSION AND YOU GET 10 FIGHTS (5 of WHICH ARE BIG TIME)!   "
I think you are only looking at part of the problem... it wasnt the fact that simply the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight was boring... it was the fact that Every Fight on that Card was Boring... I mean every fight on that card was terrible... and insanely boring
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said: 
......Well all I know is that the fight was boring and this is the reason why people are gonna turn over to MMA because their fights aren't boring..... AND YOU GET THE FULL PRICE OF ADDMISSION AND YOU GET 10 FIGHTS (5 of WHICH ARE BIG TIME)!   "
I think you are only looking at part of the problem... it wasnt the fact that simply the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight was boring... it was the fact that Every Fight on that Card was Boring... I mean every fight on that card was terrible... and insanely boring "

Thats what im saying......its a waste of money....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said: 
I think you are only looking at part of the problem... it wasnt the fact that simply the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight was boring... it was the fact that Every Fight on that Card was Boring... I mean every fight on that card was terrible... and insanely boring "
Thats what im saying......its a waste of money.... "
indeed... I am glad I did not have to pay for it to see it...
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lantern Prime

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By King_Saturn
honestly I wish Shane Mosley was like 8 or 9 years younger... back when he was in his prime... not because I dont think he cant beat Floyd now... but I think a younger Sugar Shane Mosley versus current Manny Pacquiao would be an awesome fight... simply because Mosley in his prime was quick with the hands and very powerful with the punches... that would be a real classic fight
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:

"honestly I wish Shane Mosley was like 8 or 9 years younger... back when he was in his prime... not because I dont think he cant beat Floyd now... but I think a younger Sugar Shane Mosley versus current Manny Pacquiao would be an awesome fight... simply because Mosley in his prime was quick with the hands and very powerful with the punches... that would be a real classic fight "

Now I understand why Floyd wanted  a random blood test after watching this....... 

ModernDayCap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ModernDayCap

I miss the days when Arturo Gatti actually lived up to his name "Thunder" Gatti. Does anybody else besides me remember back in like 2004 or 2005 when he ko'd whoever he was fighting in the first 30 seconds of the fight? it was all about that damn kidney shot, which looked like it hurt..considering the guy still couldn't get up after the fight was over...
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Lantern Prime
@ModernDayCap said:
"I miss the days when Arturo Gatti actually lived up to his name "Thunder" Gatti. Does anybody else besides me remember back in like 2004 or 2005 when he ko'd whoever he was fighting in the first 30 seconds of the fight? it was all about that damn kidney shot, which looked like it hurt..considering the guy still couldn't get up after the fight was over... "

IDK......All I know is Pussy Boy Floyd is the greatest ducker of all time....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:

"honestly I wish Shane Mosley was like 8 or 9 years younger... back when he was in his prime... not because I dont think he cant beat Floyd now... but I think a younger Sugar Shane Mosley versus current Manny Pacquiao would be an awesome fight... simply because Mosley in his prime was quick with the hands and very powerful with the punches... that would be a real classic fight "

Now I understand why Floyd wanted  a random blood test after watching this....... 

"
hmmm... now this is interesting
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:

"
hmmm... now this is interesting "

Floyd is smart......an then when Pacman refuses he can say "All well he on't tkae the test, hes on steroids!"
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:

"
hmmm... now this is interesting "
Floyd is smart......an then when Pacman refuses he can say "All well he on't tkae the test, hes on steroids!" "
so now Floyd is a Smart Chicken... 
:P
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Lantern Prime

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Lantern Prime

2hr 30minutes till we fuind out what Pu##y Boy Floyd will do, will he agree or coward out again?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By King_Saturn
hopefully they will make the fight... cause if they dont we will watch Boxing literally collapse into Oblivion right before our eyes... 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#100  Edited By sexy_merc

Mayweather-Ortiz scheduled for September 17th.