User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I hate to be a negative Nancy, but DA will side with who ever they want, and down right lie, or use out of context scans( those are pretty much synonymous).

It's also proof that the majority of the viewers on that channel don't even read comics by them spewing supes is limitless. At the end of the day all we'll do

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie gonna stomp

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag said:

DA will side with who ever they want, and down right lie, or use out of context scans(those are pretty much synonymous).

I get that feeling as well, but sometimes their explanations are reasonable.

@natedwag said:

It's also proof that the majority of the viewers on that channel don't even read comics by them spewing Supes is limitless. At the end of the day all we'll do

You are half-right there. Yeah, a lot of people there are pretty much following the "girl in a comic store" trope where no one actually reads the comics, but wants to seem like they do, so they watch DB, DCAU, MCU and such.

But there are people that don't read comics but still know the character. A lot of them didn't buy the "limitless" excuse.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Hawkeye should win, but I doubt he will.

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag said:

I hate to be a negative Nancy, but DA will side with who ever they want, and down right lie, or use out of context scans( those are pretty much synonymous).

It's also proof that the majority of the viewers on that channel don't even read comics by them spewing supes is limitless. At the end of the day all we'll do

Yea, there baldy biased. I realized that after the second Goku vs Superman episode. I think Hawkeye would win, but they'll probably have Green Arrow win.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and after that Magneto vs Punisher

Just for fun

Mongoose

the_son_of_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's it matter who wins? I'm just excited to watch the fight. I usually skip to the action anyway.