The dREAM Journal

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pfcoolio14

Whenever you happen to remember a dream after waking up, try documenting it here. This could be a collection of all of our dreams, nightmares, etc. to share. It could be a nice thing to go back to. Have fun.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dreamt that I met the actors from saved by the bell (except Mario Lopez) in my grandma's house...hmmm weird

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Veshark

Had plenty of weird dreams. I've only had two nightmares my whole life:

One was when I was a young kid. I was with my grandma, watching a show about a mother and her pregnant daughter. We were watching it in my dark bedroom. Suddenly, my sister appeared in a demonic form, and started strangling me. Yeah...

The second one had me in a shopping mall at night. I was eating with my friends at a table when I saw a security guard running towards me. For some reason that situation gave me insane fright and I started running up the mall escalator. Even though there was nothing inherently scary, I woke up completely terrified.

Another dream had me dream about a girl in a morgue, whose arms had been replaced by giant candy canes and she had a piece of skin stitched to her mouth. Another had me riding in one of those cleaning vehicles used in malls, and I saw a man get beheaded but instead of blood, a large abalone was where his neck stump was.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I had a dream that I was locked in a room with a corpse strapped to a rocking chair. Lady corpse, by the way. My mission was to escape the room after murdering the corpse. The corpse had a healing factor. And a shotgun. And a creepy laugh.

The point being I set her on fire and almost got out, but then her jaw started clicking and she took aim, then I woke up.

Pretty sure I lost.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

Oh, and I also had a dream that I dodged Nazi gunfire with Stan Lee once Matrix-style.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cybrilious4

I had a dream I flew away from Frost giants in an old house out in Italy.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a dream that I had an orange ring and I fought spaceships and Larlfleeze

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Way way back I had a dream that I was in the old Nintendo 64 mission impossible game. It was the hospital level and Dale Ernheart was the security guard that shot me.

Then just this morning I was me but my sister was captured by vampires. So I some how became blade and started murdering all these vampires. IT WAS AWESOME!

grenade728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By grenade728

Cool idea for a thread! I have been keeping a dream journal for a couple months now, and i might just post some here.

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of these dreams are fake as hell. Except for lucid dreaming there's no such thing as an "awesome dream", only weird, trippy, disturbing and/or horrifying dreams.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

My dreams are.....How do I put it, too weird or disturbing to be posted on Comicvine most of the time (although I hardly dream anymore)

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Decoy Elite

I dream of electric sheep.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By ImmortalOne

Last night, I had a dream that I was the leader of a group of Jedi weredogs (also, I looked like Samuel L. Jackson), but then we were impersonated by a group of huskies. I then led my pack of Jedi weredogs to fight back against them, but I was stabbed in the chest by a lightsaber.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By InnerVenom123

A lot of these dreams are fake as hell. Except for lucid dreaming there's no such thing as an "awesome dream", only weird, trippy, disturbing and/or horrifying dreams.

You're right. Good dreams don't exist.

My entire life is a lie.

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lolzstastic

@lolzstastic said:

You're right. Good dreams don't exist.

My entire life is a lie.

In order to have a good dream you need a subconscious that makes sense. Such thing doesn't exist. Therefore, only lucid dreaming will give you a dream that's something like fighting Decepticons alongside Batman while wielding lightsabers and riding cyborg horses with metal wings that fire lasers.

Well, that or having a perfectly peaceful life without any kind of problems whatsoever.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pfcoolio14

I'm not gonna post the dream I had this morning because it involved my crush. (Nothing bad, trust me) However I will post a dream I had alot when I was little. Usually me and my brother were in the car when my parents were at a gas station. They got outside of the car and went inside the store. Then the car started moving all by itself and made us leave away. It kept driving farther away and scared the crap out of me. I did manage to make it go back once though.