So...Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

• 
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sophia89 said:

So much for the lesser evil reason. Hillary is the most corrupt politican to ever run.

You're a broken record dude. You just keep posting the same shit over and over.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: For a second there, I thought this was that new movie from that Indian dude who made the Obama movie. Anyway, I'll watch this later. Thanks for posting it.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I choose a bottle of Jack and some slepping pills

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#308  Edited By Pyrogram

@sophia89 said:
said:
@sophia89 said:

So much for the lesser evil reason. Hillary is the most corrupt politican to ever run.

You're a broken record dude. You just keep posting the same shit over and over.

Good thing I'm not concerned about your opinions then.

A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

Outright Trump or Hillary supporters are the very definition of sheep.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, after careful consideration, since BOTH are going to suck..HARD. Clinton will pretty much continue on the same suck road we're on...which is pretty bad. However, Trump seems poised to take us on a more dangerous road that will potentially suck more...there is a minor chance that a gamble on him could pay off, but the chance of it NOT paying off is too great.

It's more or less Russian Roulette with three bullets in the gun instead of five.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Beast_mode999

Not going to lie Obama didn't do a bad Job but he didn't do a good job either.

He had his ups and downs but he was big on the people of the US. that was his main concern.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/01/obamas-numbers-january-2016-update/

Hillary trying to follow this up is probably the only reason I'm voting for her

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

I understand but Hilary has basically been saying the same in her campaign speech.

Also American exports have increased 31% this term.

Unemployment is under 5% now with an increase of 9 million jobs with job openings almost doubling and corporate profits up more than 150%

Terrisim so far has only come from Muslims with the US

Health care reforms... Soooo Obamacare

Not gonna lie National debt was on Obama but he inherited 120% from the Bush presidency and the government shut down

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

Uh-oh!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

And apparently Trump has still not released his tax returns. Now the question is... why? Releasing tax returns is basically standard practice for candidates these days. What's in those returns that he doesnt want people to know about? The theories are starting to pile up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/26/inside-the-5-theories-for-why-donald-trump-isnt-releasing-his-tax-returns/

Illuminati confurmed.

Everyone knows the Illuminati was made up by the Reptilians to hide their existence. =)

But, seriously, all he has to do is release his tax returns like every other candidate.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By mysticmedivh

@willpayton:

I don't know what he's supposed to be hiding though in regards to this conspiracy.

You see, the reason politicians typically don't disclose their taxes/wealth is because it doesn't make them look good if they're rich, and disclosing such information would prove such. Either they want more money from corporations, or they want to look humble, or they said they weren't rich but it would turn out that they lied and actually are, etc.

The thing is that Trump brags about how rich he is and how he's worth billions all the time. What's the worst that could happen? It confirms he's rich which everyone has always known and nobody really cares about?

I'm no expert, but the conspiracy seems silly, unless I'm missing something.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

I don't know what he's supposed to be hiding though in regards to this conspiracy.

You see, the reason politicians typically don't disclose their taxes/wealth is because it doesn't make them look good if they're rich, and disclosing such information would prove such. Either they want more money from corporations, or they want to look humble, or they said they weren't rich but it would turn out that they lied and actually are, etc.

The thing is that Trump brags about how rich he is and how he's worth billions all the time. What's the worst that could happen? It confirms he's rich which everyone has always known and nobody really cares about?

As to the bolded part... politicians running for President always disclose their taxes, at least in the last 40 years or so.

If all it shows is that he has a lot of money, then it wont do anything to him. Or, it might show that he's been lying about how rich he is. Or it might show other things like the speculation in the article. I have no idea, but he should release them like every other candidate does. Even people in his own party have said that not releasing his tax returns should disqualify him from running for President.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By mysticmedivh

@willpayton:

Either

A) He's rich.

B) Not as rich.

I still don't see what they big deal is no matter how you look at it regarding his taxes.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

Either

A) He's rich.

B) Not as rich.

I still don't see what they big deal is no matter how you look at it regarding his taxes.

There are other possible things in his tax returns that might affects things. Its not just those 2 options. The article outlines some of them.

Regardless, it has become customary for Presidential candidates for decades to release tax returns. Hillary, for example, released 8 years of tax returns. If there's nothing to hide, then he will release them. The only reason to not do so is to hide something. It's not about privacy, because once you run for President you give up that privilege.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't we just hang the Clintons, and give Donny a sticker, whisk him away to the white house and assign the secret service the task of baby sitting him while he "Makes America Great."

I don't actually think Donald knows what a president actually does and we should just not tell him.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

Since Hillarycare and Obamacare are the same in your opinion that would mean there was a change in the decision whether or not it was constitutional then or now. Not only that but the house AND the senate were both Jung being run by republicans during those times.

How exactly did she create ISIS??? Also it is ashame what happened in the Middle East but I'm more focused on what she will do for America. She was after all the one who called for a cease fire in Gaza sparing multiple lives. She has had here ups and downs in the Middle East but as of now I want a president who would benifit America as a whole.

And the universal declaration of human rights states that people have the right to Asylum. Are we to ignore that all together. It's not like she is saying come on in whenever you feel like it. There will still be background checks on the people entering this country.

Those numbers are actually official and are most important parts of the job issue in America

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/01/obamas-numbers-january-2016-update/

And considering the unemployment rate is at an all time low finding jobs doesn't seem to be the issue.

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" no one forced people to register for Obamacare. On top of that Obama care brought on 4 million government Jobs. Im not paying for anything. One my taxes are collected that is no longer my money and I'm ok with it going toward people who can't afford health insurance.

Now regarding toward where the tax dollars are going... Trumps wall is going to basically bankrupt America... Who do you think will pay for it... Mexico? How is trump going to force Mexico to do this again?

Obama doesn't act without the House or the Senate which are currently under republican control. As a matter of fact if you want to talk about corruption but the House and senate being controlled by republicans should give you and idea of which party is corrupt.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to wonder if Trump's latest statements dont cross into the line of treason. And I'm not being hyperbolic here. Trump just suggested that Russia should hack and spy on Hillary Clinton....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/27/donald-trump-basically-just-encouraged-russia-to-spy-on-hillary-clinton/?tid=sm_fb#comments

Donald Trump just walked into another political and foreign policy minefield of his own making.

Trump said Wednesday that he hopes a country that just happens to be one of the United States' most antagonistic fellow world powers — Russia — has or would obtain unreleased emails from Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

"They probably have her 33,000 emails, too. I hope they do," he said, adding later: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

There are many, many potential problems with this scenario — and not just for Clinton's campaign, but also for U.S. national security. Indeed, the logical extension of his comments is that a foreign power would be deciding how to handle possibly sensitive information about a potential U.S. president.

And none other than Trump himself has suggested this kind of information could be used to "blackmail" Clinton.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b01137cccc7
deactivated-57b01137cccc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Bernie, I'm voting for Trump.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adolf Hitler would be better than either of these clowns.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Beast_mode999

@touka:

Bernie is upporting Hillary... How does that make sense.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

Because Neglegnce is t treason...

But asking someone to Hack something is actually illegal lol. Not only that but since Hilary does have important international affairs on her email... Why would we allow or expect Russia to keep those secrets.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

1). Doing something illegal and treason are two different things dude with two different penalties. And for the record if you murder someone that's ould mean you either. Also you have to be a lot more specific than "accidentally killing someone".

Also I hope you realize officers do give warnings.

2)um proof Russia has them.

3) when has trump never tried to hurt Clinton?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By micah007123

The fact that Trump is so close behind is really telling of the site userbase. All that's he's said and done, yet he's still so close in the polls......I will take Hillary everytime. Trump is toooo big of a dangerous gamble in our current political climate.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving "aid and comfort" to enemies of the U.S. is by definition treason.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b01137cccc7
deactivated-57b01137cccc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touka:

Bernie is upporting Hillary... How does that make sense.

I doubt Barack or Bernie would support her if she wasn't the best chance to keep Trump out of office. For a party to win, it requires unity.

I won't vote for Hillary because she's a criminal and I just can't trust her.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyborgzod:

Proof she has done this... And what enemies?

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touka:

But Barack and Bernie would prefer her over Trump anyday and constantly back trump.

If you were a Bernie supporter why wouldn't you support Hillary. Not only that but she is only guilty of negligence. It's not like she willing gave up top secret info

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyborgzod:

Proof she has done this... And what enemies?

Trump did it. He just asked Russia to spy on Clinton to help him win the election.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morjumba:

1) Chill out on insulting people dude.

2) hillary actually has political experience... Trump has in several occasions proven he has no idea what he is doing

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyborgzod:

1) that is illegal on so many levels.

2) what proof???

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By cyborgzod

@cyborgzod:

1) that is illegal on so many levels.

2) what proof???

it's all over the news. he literally asked Russia to spy on Clinton. I'm in shock that this is even going on.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36907541

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyborgzod:

Wait are you accusing trump of Treason... If so apologies I miss understood

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't stump the Trump, let's make America great again.