• 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for methos
#1 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

just curious here, how many Skype users do we actually have on the vine?

if you use this wonderful piece of software, stick your Skype name here so we can all get in contact :D

Methos2523

M

Avatar image for mantoid
#2 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't use it, but my father does.

Avatar image for paragon
#3 Posted by Paragon (7283 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got it to go with the new Mac.

brendan.hauptman

Avatar image for methos
#4 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

it's really good software, a lot easier for multichat than MSN...

allows for multichat with audio conversations, and the video link is a lot higer quality than MSN on Yahoo

M

Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't even know what that is,sorry


Avatar image for methos
#6 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

for those who don't know this wonderful software, you can go and download it for free here...

M

Avatar image for virago
#7 Posted by Virago (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, Skype... I never use it. It's simply my first and last name.

Avatar image for chickenman
#8 Posted by Chickenman (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Skype screwed my PC. Had to uninstall it.

Avatar image for _sub_zero_
#9 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

oWarlock360o (same as my Xbox Live Gamertag)

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#10 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it so badly :(

Avatar image for methos
#11 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

it's free...

download it then lol

M

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#12 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant :P My mum has it blocked.. Hack my comp and give me my mothers password :P

Avatar image for methos
#13 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

ok...

M

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#14 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O Will you really? Cause i would so totally love you if you could do that :P

Avatar image for jax
#15 Posted by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know what it is. It's the name of my virus software on my flash drive.

reads

Oh, it's a chat thing. Forget what I said previously then. I'll download it later when I'm done downloading the sims 2 University.

Avatar image for methos
#16 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"o_O Will you really? Cause i would so totally love you if you could do that :P"

no... hacking accross international lines generally lands you with a jail sentance...

M
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#17 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont have a mic for anything yet though :( But I'd love to hear everyone elses accents ^_^

Avatar image for thedrifter
#18 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have it.

Thought about downloading it though.

Avatar image for jax
#19 Posted by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"o_O Will you really? Cause i would so totally love you if you could do that :P"

no... hacking accross international lines generally lands you with a jail sentance...

M
"
Not if you know how to hide your tracks.
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#20 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"o_O Will you really? Cause i would so totally love you if you could do that :P"

no... hacking accross international lines generally lands you with a jail sentance...

M
"

Aww too bad :(
Avatar image for king_saturn
#21 Posted by King Saturn (220393 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmm...interesting. Very Interesting
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#22 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

jessica.hill3

Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#23 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

Just signed up now. Tusourd is my name.

Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#24 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you chat like on MSN and comic vine on Skype?

Avatar image for methos
#25 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, and SkyPE works on a lot higer bandwidth than MSN so you can have multichat sessions with audio

M

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#26 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

It's cool so far xP

Avatar image for resonate
#27 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I cant :P My mum has it blocked.. Hack my comp and give me my mothers password :P"

 yeah my mom has everything blocked on vista x(
Avatar image for pixelized
#28 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I cant :P My mum has it blocked.. Hack my comp and give me my mothers password :P"

 yeah my mom has everything blocked on vista x("

That is utterly tragic
Avatar image for methos
#29 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

Just turn off the UAP (User Access Protocol)... thats what everyone else has done lol

M

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#30 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I cant :P My mum has it blocked.. Hack my comp and give me my mothers password :P"

 yeah my mom has everything blocked on vista x("

Thats why I asked Methos to hack my comp. But I got lucky and my mum left her account up ^_^
Avatar image for resonate
#31 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Resonate said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I cant :P My mum has it blocked.. Hack my comp and give me my mothers password :P"

 yeah my mom has everything blocked on vista x("

That is utterly tragic"

It is....she says all it blocks is porn lol, and yet I cant go onto a single google link, half of youtube is blocked, and the only site Im able to fully access is this and photobucket. and only pb because I begged her to undo that..what a bitch

actually, it isnt even her fault, just the vista parental controls find porn in everything...boy the programmers must be happy now
Avatar image for _sub_zero_
#32 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I dont have a mic for anything yet though :( But I'd love to hear everyone elses accents ^_^"
Xbox360
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#33 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack, apparently xP

Shut up Warlock :P You buy me a 360 and I'll get on it :P

Avatar image for _sub_zero_
#34 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

ask Arrow

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#35 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried that :P It didnt work :P

Avatar image for pixelized
#36 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"It is....she says all it blocks is porn lol, and yet I cant go onto a single google link, half of youtube is blocked, and the only site Im able to fully access is this and photobucket. and only pb because I begged her to undo that..what a bitch

actually, it isnt even her fault, just the vista parental controls find porn in everything...boy the programmers must be happy now"
LMAO....yay for having my own laptop....Being an adult also helps. lol
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#37 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Resonate said:
"It is....she says all it blocks is porn lol, and yet I cant go onto a single google link, half of youtube is blocked, and the only site Im able to fully access is this and photobucket. and only pb because I begged her to undo that..what a bitch

actually, it isnt even her fault, just the vista parental controls find porn in everything...boy the programmers must be happy now"
LMAO....yay for having my own laptop....Being an adult also helps. lol
"

Uh I'm an adult I just still live with my parents and use their comp -__-
Avatar image for resonate
#38 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Jack, apparently xP

Shut up Warlock :P You buy me a 360 and I'll get on it :P"
you and i need to go hunt them down xD
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#39 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate said:

"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Jack, apparently xP

Shut up Warlock :P You buy me a 360 and I'll get on it :P"
you and i need to go hunt them down xD
"

Hunt what down :P

Avatar image for thedrifter
#40 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"pixelized said:
"Resonate said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I cant :P My mum has it blocked.. Hack my comp and give me my mothers password :P"

 yeah my mom has everything blocked on vista x("

That is utterly tragic"

It is....she says all it blocks is porn lol, and yet I cant go onto a single google link, half of youtube is blocked, and the only site Im able to fully access is this and photobucket. and only pb because I begged her to undo that..what a bitch

actually, it isnt even her fault, just the vista parental controls find porn in everything...boy the programmers must be happy now"
Goddam, Man, I'm sooooo sorry for you.

Avatar image for zorn
#41 Posted by ZORN (1560 posts) - - Show Bio
shang211090
Avatar image for mrdirector786
#42 Posted by MrDirector786 (43920 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP
By the way, my Skype account name is MrDirector786.

Avatar image for mrdirector786
#43 Posted by MrDirector786 (43920 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMPED once again.

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
#44 Posted by batmanbeyond234 (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

i have skype
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#45 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly is Skype?

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
#46 Posted by batmanbeyond234 (2210 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"What exactly is Skype? "

skype is like videochat.
Avatar image for billyfoo1
#47 Posted by billyfoo1 (262 posts) - - Show Bio

my username is marvel_geek if you want to add me. 

Avatar image for greenlantern555
#48 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

Evan.Robison5 is my Skype name. ;-)

Avatar image for despero_is_the_beginning
#49 Posted by Despero is the beginning (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" What exactly is Skype? "
Its a thing where some freakazoid keeps trying to get me to look at his d!ck... Wierdo sent me 50 messages... I was going to put up my chat name then I realized any one of you could be him...
Avatar image for cellphonegirl
#50 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19080 posts) - - Show Bio

I have it. It's really cool IMO.