• 59 results
Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thetimestreamer said:

@russellmania77: i mentioned the superman batman movies. what else? a horrible dbz movie with jonah hex and gl that fought a cloud of fear. marvel on the other hand gave a chance to: x-men, thor, wolverine, hulk, captain america, iron man, avengers, fantastic four and more soon to come. what are dc's plans? a superman and batman movie.

lets see x-men in an avenger film NOT. Superman and Batman both are more popular than anything marvel is coming out with

Lol no they're not. Superman and batman are both popular yes however that shows how bad DC is in the live action film department when they can't sell unless it's Superman or Batman. Not only that but Ben Affleck hasn't exactly been a popular choice with everyone for Batman. Green Lantern,Jonah Hex,and DC's other films weren't too great either..They had something good going with Man of Steel and now we shall see if they wind up dropping the ball immediately afterwards or not with Superman vs Batman. Marvel doesn't own the rights to x-men,Spider-man,Ghost Rider(well they do now,however I'm talking about before),and a few others..However time is correct that Marvel has been putting out for their characters more then DC has. Iron Man,Thor,Cap,GOTG is coming,Ultron's going to be introduced in A2,Ant man's on the way,and so on and so forth

DC on the other hand? Where's the Flash? Wonder Woman? An actually good Green Lantern? Aquaman? If they try to introduce all these characters via a Justice League film instead of individual films like Marvel did with their Avengers characters..Lol with DC's track record i wouldn't plan on it being very successful. Anyways about Wolverine the only good I'd see about having him in the Avengers would be to make it easy to explain why Ultron's exterior shell is made out of Adamantium

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: whoa I had a disagreement I didn't say I wanted to read a book man

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: whoa I had a disagreement I didn't say I wanted to read a book man

LOL I'm merely pointing it out to you and others that DC's incapable of doing anything relevant that isn't Superman or Batman. Until they do their reputation and credibility will not change

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By theTimeStreamer

@gambit474: dont expect too much from him. he openly admits to fanboyism for dc..... so yeah pointless.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Gambit474

@gambit474: dont expect too much from him. he openly admits to fanboyism for dc..... so yeah pointless.

Yes I must've used too much logic and reason for his small mind to comprehend. I should've used small sentences like "DC bad..Marvel good"

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@kingmark14: guardians of the galaxy. upcoming marvel movie.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By isaac_clarke

The Ghost Rider attempts either came off as cheesy (GR) or hollow (GR:SoV). They're better off focusing on other properties and maybe re-introducing the character later. Just not in his own solo-film.

@kingmark14: guardians of the galaxy. upcoming marvel movie.

Either a ticking time-bomb or amazing. I can't wait to see which.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: gotg? What is that?

As time said..The Guardians. You might have seen them before if you keep up with comics. Tbh I never knew they existed until I saw Rocket Raccoon in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 LOL

No Caption Provided