Sharing My Dream

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I had a dream last night when I was trying to sleep, it was almost like right when I closed my eyes it started because I set an alarm just to snooze it.

In this dream, I was flying stationary mid air looking at a man in a white kimono, also standing mid air just staring. Once my dream started to morph I started to notice who exactly I'm looking at. It was literally Aizen from Bleach and it was almost verbatim from when a Aizen and his Arrancar army invaded Kurakura town.

So, what makes this dream incredible to me is how REAL it felt. Not only did I get stuck in Aizens Suigetsu, but he attacked me and I felt not only this imaginary, ridiculous power but I was able to scale it. That wasn't what I found weird though, I have never had one of these dreams where a fictional character from an anime highly enjoy does this to me but I have never been more horrified in my life. Aizen literally struck fear into my soul, fear that is absolutely RARE for me especially because I have never thought of Aizen as a terrifying person. I always thought of him as a badass but this dream definitely changed my views.

Picture this. Remember Spiritual Pressure? Well, input that into a reality where it can be taken into context. Like gravity, my knees were weak yet I was floating, it felt like I couldn't breathe and my body was heavy. I couldn't move because the world was shaking around me but while looking at Aizen, he was perfectly clear. While looking at Aizen dead ahead of me, when all of a sudden he taps my shoulder behind me and there he is.. yet he's still 100 feet away from me. My heart dropped, he caught me in KS and punched a hole through my chest and I felt all of it.

I guess I put myself in a void where I was essentially taking Ichigos place and had the weight of the world on my shoulders having to deal with such a force. I'm fine now, I just thought it was a bit funny that I'd literally pop out of a trance-dream like a madman. It was awesome but damn, it was kinda scary.

I just wanted to share this with you guys because 98% of my friends haven't watched Bleach. If you had a weird dream, post it!

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is pretty interesting. Shoulda dreamed up some weapons though ;p

I had a dream where I realized I was dreaming. I decided to make myself master chief then jumped into a pile of elites and started knocking them around.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukespeedblitz: Ichigo had his new bankai which was pretty cool, a lot more happened that's just what I could remember lol

JarlBallin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

My dreams are either lucid or nigh-incoherent

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember once I tried to do this trick I read online to lucid dream. Gave myself sleep paralysis instead. Good times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dreams are too realistic, so generally when I lucid dream, I can't make myself believe that I can do superhuman stuff. I generally just stand in the middle of a street jumping like an idiot while trying to fly. :P

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This is how you know you're watching too much TV.

TinyFord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

My dream is to one day help poor people and people who seriously cannot find jobs to survive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_ said:

My dreams are either lucid or nigh-incoherent

I've been trying to get lucid im my dreams for such a long time. i suck at dreaming apparently

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a second I thought it was going to be an interesting or meaningful dream, but nope it was just you dreaming about anime.