SASHA BANKS IS FINALLY WOMEN'S CHAMPION

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am so happy and crying. I love Sasha so much. She truly deserved it. That was a great match and it was main event worthy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

YAY! The Boss' Reign has come.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still watch wrestling?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

People still watch wrestling?

Why do people watch anything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@normanbates: Entertainment, you watch those because they are entertaining to you.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarthAznable

Divas are a joke. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Yeah, but I thought TNA/WWE wrestling died like 5 years ago, could just be me though.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: A joke? That match stole the show. You're talking crazy.

They're not called divas. Using an outdated term is the real joke :).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoaaaa it stole the show. Sorry I don't keep up with wrestling terms. The female wrestlers on the current roster formerly known as Divas are a joke. Some of us have better things to do with our lives than live and breath current wrestling. AJ was the last truly talented one. Paige has potential.

@xlab3000 said:

Yes all if not most PW fans are happy that Sasha won. Hate to be a buzzkill but there is a pro-wrestling discussion thread.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/pro-wrestling-discussion-thread-624084/

@darthaznable said:

Divas are a joke. lol

Say that to any of them and see what happens lol.

What are you 12?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: The same could be said for you, bub. Also I'm guessing you don't know much about the other women if you only think AJ was the "last" truly talented one.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Who cares, Sunday we finally got some Bailey!

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I knew that was gonna happen.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16 dernman  Online

@somayareece said:

Whoaaaa it stole the show. Sorry I don't keep up with wrestling terms. The female wrestlers on the current roster formerly known as Divas are a joke. Some of us have better things to do with our lives than live and breath current wrestling. AJ was the last truly talented one. Paige has potential.

Not really. Most of the woman on the roster now are from NXT and they're good in the ring.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17 dernman  Online

I don't like Sasha being face. Don't get me wrong she doesn't have to be heel but I feel when she's face it breaks her image. That's the problem with becoming so popular it sometimes hard to keep in character and I feel that's an issue for her. She can't help smiling when the fans are going crazy.

Shintakie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still salty that my girl Becky keeps getting screwed over in the title hunt.

Whatever. She'll get her chance against Sasha soon enouh.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dshipp17

You can tell that it was a real change from clips to management to a focus on the wrestlers; no one from the management chive in to set a match, immediately after a dispute (e.g. part of the Club attacking New Day; things like that may be stopped by Mick, whereas this was a last visage of input from Stephanie); also, notice the reappearance of the local jobber; I definitely noticed the change in style; it's become obvious that it's Mick Foley's program now.

Yeah, I guess as long as it works, what we saw a week to three weeks ago appears to be over for the time being, as long as Mick is successful; and, as I said I was afraid of, it does indeed seem to be passing the torch down to the GMs and the disappearance of Shane and Stephanie (and Triple H, as last night's programming seemed clearly from the writing suggestions of Mick, being in a very dominant and leading role in the input), I guess, until some major change is required, possibly similar to the disappearance of Vince until some groundbreaking announcement is about to occur. But, I could be a little off.

But, definitely, you could really also notice and tell that there was a difference in tone to the program; it appears to be shifting from the villains to the baby faces winning most of the time again, something I noticed after Sasha's and Finn's wins and that would be a shift from Stephanie to Mick; now, we'll really tell, once the results of Finn versus Seth is known from Summerslam, with Finn winning (and, we'll also have about 5 more weeks of Raw programming to examine, but, it was quite clear from Raw last night); it's like Seth having the buy was the last major push from Stephanie, with Mick now in charge. However, what Shane does on SmackDown tonight will obviously be a major factor on any plans, if, say, he's more involved; however, Shane's and Daniel's styles seem to jive well so it would be hard to tell if there were any real difference; we'll just see if Shane makes any backstage appearances. I actually liked Stephanie's frequent appearances, but, this might have to be a "so long" to Stephanie appearances on Raw for a while (is Stephanie following in Triple H's footsteps?); unsure about Shane, but, that seems likely as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Too bad her first reign was short-lived.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers