R.I.P Jestersmiles

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheJman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheJman

I will keep this short and sweet, due to the recent out of the left field merger I won't be able to use my main account (jestersmiles) unless I agree to have the name changed to a name I have not used in ages. Since I refuse to do that I was just hoping to let people know that I be on my alt and if we where friends on my main to add this account. While the vine lost a great viner today, at least my friends can still follow me. I try to be as awesome as I was on my main account, may it rest in peace.

FYI if you wondering why is my name so important to me I will direct you to this blog on my main.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/jestersmiles/blog/my-homage-to-my-queen-harley-quinn/106548/

Now let us give my awesome main a moment of silence.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP. He's in a better place.

TheJman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:( Tim Curry Legend.

TheJman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:( Tim Curry Legend.

LOL what an avatar to leave that profile with xD.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman: Maybe if you ask nicely you could get a name change, in which you could simply add ™ or something to the end of your username, allowing you to retain it. Like JesterSmiles™.

TheJman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheJman

@mysticmedivh said:

@thejman: Maybe if you ask nicely you could get a name change, in which you could simply add ™ or something to the end of your username, allowing you to retain it. Like JesterSmiles™.

I been emailing support, we had a back and forth and waiting if they respond to my last reply which is me asking if I can retain my name if not my only hope is if they ever get the social media log in working again. Even then I have a feeling it going to ask me to merge, there still hope I be able to keep my name but I am not holding my breathe. This is like when IGN took out disqus log ins on their site and my profile was again locked away. It's the reason I left that site but I still like this site enough to see what happens.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By jwwprod

@thejman: Well good luck with this new account mate

No Caption Provided

P.S. I've subscribed to you YouTube account now.