Avatar image for time1
#1 Posted by time1 (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

In the resident Evil game, should the women be the main characters instead of the men. Unlike Resident Evil 6, once again Chris is in the other game. Should Claire, Jill, Ada, Alice, Sheva or Rebbeca, be in the next Resident evil game. Who would you like to see in the next game?

Avatar image for progenitorigin
#2 Posted by progenitorigin (7563 posts) - - Show Bio

Albert Wesker. It would be nice to see Jill again, Claire most likely wouldn't have too big of a part unless they go by her character's development in Resident Evil: Degeneration.

Avatar image for syiar
#3 Posted by SyIar (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice? If they put that whorrible woman in the franchise I quit it forever.

P.S A Jill/Claire, Chris/Leon game would be interesting.

Avatar image for time1
#4 Edited by time1 (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like Claire and Jill to be in the next game, as well as Alice.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
#5 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (5290 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice was the worst thing to happen to cinema. Adding her to the seventh game will pave the way for the antichrist.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (18346 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to play RE6 first, but that's just my opinion.

Personally I would hate to see Wesker being the main protagonist again.

Avatar image for time1
#7 Edited by time1 (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

Alice was the worst thing to happen to cinema. Adding her to the seventh game will pave the way for the antichrist.

I don't mind Alice, although I don't understand why she is the main character in the movies, when she not even in the games.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
#8 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (5290 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: I figure no one involved in the movies thought the premise for the original game (and possibly the second game) could hold its own, so they developed an invincible character and made everything else an easter egg for the nostalgia factor.

Avatar image for time1
#9 Posted by time1 (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

I supposed, they got have there stake in series as well. Although I think having Alice in a game might be a good thing. She could be prisoner in umbrella base and she has to to break out and during that time she discovers her powers. @sesquipedalophobe said:

@time: I figure no one involved in the movies thought the premise for the original game (and possibly the second game) could hold its own, so they developed an invincible character and made everything else an easter egg for the nostalgia factor.

I guess you don't like the movies then.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
#10 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (5290 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: Alice just seemed too skilled, too overpowered and she casually dipped into a newer ability. It seemed so anticlimactic. I prefer ordinary people with military training at odds with their surroundings. The real issue I had with the movies was the fact that I never jumped once in my seat, whereas the first few games made me scream then giggle, even if it meant walking over a dead zombie and he nibbles on my shin.

Avatar image for acer_
#11 Posted by Acer. (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is the game where they should introduce Alex Wesker.

Avatar image for tensor
#12 Posted by tensor (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

It does not matter to me as long as the games is good

Online
Avatar image for time1
#13 Posted by time1 (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@time: Alice just seemed too skilled, too overpowered and she casually dipped into a newer ability. It seemed so anticlimactic. I prefer ordinary people with military training at odds with their surroundings. The real issue I had with the movies was the fact that I never jumped once in my seat, whereas the first few games made me scream then giggle, even if it meant walking over a dead zombie and he nibbles on my shin.

I fought the first movie was pretty good. I like the second one and third one look good but, wasn't anything special and fourth one was kind of rubbish. Are you looking forward to resident evil 6?

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
#14 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (5290 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: Yes, I am, Playing as Leon Kennedy again with more gameplay mechanics sounds nice. I'm interested in the new character more than anything else. Some people think he's Hunk, I think he's Alex Wesker. I hated Resident Evil 5, save the Little Red Riding costume for Sheva and the upgrades (specifically the Hydra). I just wonder how the replay value of 6 will be.

Avatar image for acer_
#15 Posted by Acer. (2599 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe said:

@time : Yes, I am, Playing as Leon Kennedy again with more gameplay mechanics sounds nice. I'm interested in the new character more than anything else. Some people think he's Hunk, I think he's Alex Wesker. I hated Resident Evil 5, save the Little Red Riding costume for Sheva and the upgrades (specifically the Hydra). I just wonder how the replay value of 6 will be.

The new guy is Albert Wesker's son. They confirmed it in the new trailer.
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
#16 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (5290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Acer.: Sweet.

Avatar image for time1
#17 Posted by time1 (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@time: Yes, I am, Playing as Leon Kennedy again with more gameplay mechanics sounds nice. I'm interested in the new character more than anything else. Some people think he's Hunk, I think he's Alex Wesker. I hated Resident Evil 5, save the Little Red Riding costume for Sheva and the upgrades (specifically the Hydra). I just wonder how the replay value of 6 will be.

I like Resident Evil 4, so I am happy that Leon is back. Not to thrilled about Chris, I would of prefer Claire or Jill. I didn't mind Resident evil 5, I loved the way the game look, the game play was good to. It was just to easy having Sheva as a partner, playing alongside you, I think resident evil 6 will have that as well. When you use the new character, I think Ashley Graham or Sherry will be fighting alongside side you. What do you think of Resident Evil operation raccoon city?@Acer. said:

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@time : Yes, I am, Playing as Leon Kennedy again with more gameplay mechanics sounds nice. I'm interested in the new character more than anything else. Some people think he's Hunk, I think he's Alex Wesker. I hated Resident Evil 5, save the Little Red Riding costume for Sheva and the upgrades (specifically the Hydra). I just wonder how the replay value of 6 will be.

The new guy is Albert Wesker's son. They confirmed it in the new trailer.

Will be it Ashley or Sherry helping him? Do you know?

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
#18 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (5290 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: Apparently it's Sherry. I didn't play Operation Raccoon City, but I will when the price drops or when I get a sugar mama.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for acer_
#19 Posted by Acer. (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it's Sherry Birkin.

Avatar image for jeanlucpicard
#20 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if it has leon in it, RE w/o Leon is just boring.

Avatar image for time1
#21 Posted by time1 (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@time: Apparently it's Sherry. I didn't play Operation Raccoon City, but I will when the price drops or when I get a sugar mama.

Loading Video...

Game looks good. Leon and Chris fight cool. I haven't play Operation Raccoon City either. I hear you can use Claire and Jill on heroes mode. Bring on October. I try to watch that video on u tube. it wouldn't work

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for holyserpent
#22 Posted by HolySerpent (13723 posts) - - Show Bio

I love resident evil movies....I can't understand the hate for Alice

Avatar image for time1
#23 Posted by time1 (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

I love resident evil movies....I can't understand the hate for Alice

are you looking to the new movie

Avatar image for holyserpent
#24 Posted by HolySerpent (13723 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah, only one I didn't enjoy that much was the third one....

Avatar image for time1
#25 Posted by time1 (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the third was better than the 4th one. You looking foward to Resident evil 6?

Avatar image for wario1988
#26 Posted by wario1988 (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

I will predict RE 7 after the events of RE 6

Avatar image for zauberin
#27 Posted by Zauberin (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still a little upset about Albert Wesker not being in it, being dead and all, but it doesn't look bad. I actually kinda like that son. Though that imbecile comment made me mad.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#28 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice from the films is pretty much just Paul W.S. Anderson's way of saying, "I'm not a talented filmmaker, but idiots still pay to see my wife dance around and say one-liners that make koala bears have aneurysms."

Avatar image for blood1991
#29 Posted by Blood1991 (8115 posts) - - Show Bio

Jill and Claire with occasional support from Sheva, and survelance/guidance from Rebecca.

Avatar image for sissel
#30 Posted by Sissel (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

I would only accept Alice in the games if she would be brutally killed by a mutated zombie.

Avatar image for innervenom123
#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

@SyIar said:

Alice? If they put that whorrible woman in the franchise I quit it forever.