Avatar image for thedrifter
#1 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

On a scale of one to ten, Ten being the best

Avatar image for swagga_boy
#2 Edited by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

10 I love spawn.

Avatar image for ishadow
#3 Edited by iSHADOW (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

8 monkeys are funny

Avatar image for pixelized
#4 Edited by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for light
#5 Edited by Light (9062 posts) - - Show Bio

10 emma is hott

Avatar image for swagga_boy
#6 Edited by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

5 I dont know what it is

Avatar image for moonshayde
#7 Edited by moonshayde (529 posts) - - Show Bio

5 monkeys scare me O_O

Avatar image for sparda
#8 Edited by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

6.

Blue elves are a dwindling sub-species, heh.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#9 Edited by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant tell what it is.  Heres a close up of mine

Creepy no?
Creepy no?
Avatar image for moonshayde
#10 Edited by moonshayde (529 posts) - - Show Bio

6 idk what it is but its creepy

Avatar image for swagga_boy
#11 Edited by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

10 I love BLUE and I love skulls woot!

Avatar image for light
#12 Edited by Light (9062 posts) - - Show Bio

9 monkey makes me laugh!

Avatar image for vrakmul
#13 Edited by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you Thank you. 

Avatar image for ultimate_ronin
#14 Edited by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio

7 that monkey is ugly lol

Avatar image for ishadow
#15 Edited by iSHADOW (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

5. i have no idea who that is

Avatar image for vrakmul
#16 Edited by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

8 I like buttons.

Avatar image for precise
#17 Edited by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio

6 weird blue skull thingy.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#18 Edited by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a computer avatar.  6 I really cant tell WTF is going on. 

Avatar image for ultimate_ronin
#19 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"7 that monkey is ugly lol"
5. i have no idea who that is"
lol its old man logan or in my case old man ronin
Avatar image for boken
#20 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

6 it bizzare

Avatar image for ishadow
#21 Posted by iSHADOW (1975 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"7 that monkey is ugly lol"
5. i have no idea who that is"
lol its old man logan or in my case old man ronin"
oh right with him and hawkeye. ive been meaning to pick that up.
Avatar image for vrakmul
#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

7 it looks weird.   Then again who am I to talk my face is a jawless skull hologram thats been decaying for millions of years.

Avatar image for boken
#23 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"7 that monkey is ugly lol"
5. i have no idea who that is"
lol its old man logan or in my case old man ronin"
oh right with him and hawkeye. ive been meaning to pick that up."
it was a goood read i just picked it up yesterday. it was weird though
Avatar image for chickenman
#24 Posted by Chickenman (256 posts) - - Show Bio

6 - The old age home I work at is full of jawless skull holograms that have been decaying for millions of years.

Avatar image for boken
#25 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

8 cuz i love robot chicken

Avatar image for ultimate_ronin
#26 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio
Boken said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"7 that monkey is ugly lol"
5. i have no idea who that is"
lol its old man logan or in my case old man ronin"
oh right with him and hawkeye. ive been meaning to pick that up."
it was a goood read i just picked it up yesterday. it was weird though"
i am really enjoying the story so far. cant wait to pick up the third one
Avatar image for thedrifter
#27 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Old Man Logan - 11

Avatar image for boken
#28 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Boken said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"7 that monkey is ugly lol"
5. i have no idea who that is"
lol its old man logan or in my case old man ronin"
oh right with him and hawkeye. ive been meaning to pick that up."
it was a goood read i just picked it up yesterday. it was weird though"
i am really enjoying the story so far. cant wait to pick up the third one"
i think its weird that Hawkeye is spidergirl's father and pete's grand duaghter. i think it was just so weird judgeing that i think hawk eye is older then pete
Avatar image for super_buster
#29 Posted by Super-Buster (2567 posts) - - Show Bio

7 Darkness... what is there ti say?

Avatar image for hedatary
#30 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

4/10

Avatar image for cavalry
#31 Posted by Cavalry (240 posts) - - Show Bio

7, scenic.

Avatar image for thedrifter
#32 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap. America - 6

Avatar image for ishadow
#33 Posted by iSHADOW (1975 posts) - - Show Bio
9/10 who needs a face?
Avatar image for thedrifter
#34 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading is Sexy - 8

Avatar image for boken
#35 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

drift-6 just cuz idk there just somehtin i don't like bout it

Avatar image for thedrifter
#36 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Boken said:
"drift-6 just cuz idk there just somehtin i don't like bout it"
A close up





































@ Boken - 7
Avatar image for vrakmul
#37 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

I like that spawn.

Avatar image for boken
#38 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Boken said:
"drift-6 just cuz idk there just somehtin i don't like bout it"
A close up





































@ Boken - 7
"
ok now that i got a close up i think it should be more like an 8 its way cooler then i thought it was
Avatar image for thedrifter
#39 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#40 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thedrifter
#41 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

11  :P

Avatar image for vrakmul
#42 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

10, I just like it.

Avatar image for dementia5
#43 Posted by Dementia5 (634 posts) - - Show Bio

9 - looks cool, just not sure what it is. :-)

Avatar image for thedrifter
#44 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Freaky Alien skull thingy - 5

Avatar image for boken
#45 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

drift the new av 7

Avatar image for vrakmul
#46 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Here it is p.s 9

It's a Evil Cybernetic Computer system's holographic Avatar.
It's a Evil Cybernetic Computer system's holographic Avatar.
Avatar image for boken
#47 Posted by Boken (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

how ya'll feal bout the new av

Avatar image for vrakmul
#48 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Its good.  9.

Avatar image for warlock360
#49 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

Lich - 9

Avatar image for _rayne_
#50 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

abstract blue skull - 7/10