Questions Thread.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I thought this would be a open forum for all the questions you want ask other viners. Hopefully the thread will give answer too....

Me First.

1. Has @samimista ever said anything that wasn't sweet, kind or funny on the vine?

2. How many geist style troll threads am I allowed to make before I get warned?

3. @deranged_midget when is the next edition of Swole your Role?

And so on and so forth.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@laflux: D'aw! Truly appreciate the compliment my friend. <3 However, if Square Enix threatens to delay my Final Fantasy XV then the raccoons may be down to serious business! 0.0 I'll have to get my cotton candy machine gun out then. =O Do hope there'll be another Swole your Role. Laughed so hard when GS said something along the lines (recalling off of memory) of stalking a girl like she's a piece of meat. XD

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By laflux

@laflux: D'aw! Truly appreciate the compliment my friend. <3 However, if Square Enix threatens to delay my Final Fantasy XV then the raccoons may be down to serious business! 0.0 I'll have to get my cotton candy machine gun out then. =O Do hope there'll be another Swole your Role. Laughed so hard when GS said something along the lines (recalling off of memory) of stalking a girl like she's a piece of meat. XD

Yeah Swole your Role is the bees knees. I actually shout Swole after finishing my reps now >:)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@laflux: Hehe! xD Swole your Role would make a catchy meme! =O Swole, swole, swole your role gently down the Vine.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@laflux said:

@samimista said:

Yeah Swole your Role is the bees knees. I actually shout Swole after finishing my reps now >:)

Really I need to do that after I work out tonight.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4