Pro-wrestling discussion thread

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

I think this is probably the worst WWE has been in a whole. Not a single interesting storyline going on and everything is basically just a way to kill time until Cena is back. Also I like how this storyline completely contradicts everything that happened a year or two ago with the board or whatever

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@matteopg: im sorry but you have the the wrong way.. wrestling was sold on 2 oppontents fighting for a title,rank and the payday for winning. watch anything from the 70s or 80s and you will constantly hear them mention the wrestlers not wanting to get DQ'd or they would lose a cut of the purse. the sooner we get back to the REAL part of wrestling the faster the fans will come back

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6153  Edited By MatteoPG
Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6154  Edited By Mrgreenlantern

@matteopg:

ughh you missed the point, reason ufc does so well they present the fight for what it is, two guys fighting for a bigger cut of the prize purse and to move up the rankings or win a title. it worked for wrestling oh i dunno about 30 years or so it also seems to be working for the ufc.

instead of presenting us with 2 people who want to fight in order to climb the ladder and feed thier familes , we get stupid assbackwards "storylines", what wrestling needs is a BOOKER not WRITER

wwe is the furthest thing from wrestling , what they present is exactly what they call it Entertainment , the sad part is wwe hasn't been entertaining since before they bought out Turner and WCW

if you want entertaining wrestling without the stupid writing check out 5 dollar wrestling

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Kane ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Cena vs The Undertaker for Wrestlemania 30...

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrgreenlantern: oh, ok, sorry, I didn't get the point (I'm really an outsider when it comes to this stuff). Yes, I mean, wrestling could be an actual fighting discipline, but wwe seems to be more focused on other stuff. It must be sad for people who would like to see actual wrestling matches.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6158  Edited By Gambit474

Remember back when they were deeming Triple H as not a good leader or w.e a while back and they had the whole locker room walk out on him when he was all alone in the ring..That needs to happen again lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6159  Edited By King_Saturn

Booker T's lines are better than The Rock's

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone watch PWX this week?

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

WWE really needs some competition. Nothing was better than when Raw and Nitro were on at the same time so when one got boring you could always switch and watch the other so the WWE would put out a better product.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6162  Edited By King_Saturn

Dolph Ziggler's Plummet into Mediocrity

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6163  Edited By Gambit474

@hyiena said:

WWE really needs some competition. Nothing was better than when Raw and Nitro were on at the same time so when one got boring you could always switch and watch the other so the WWE would put out a better product.

or they need Linda McMahon back..If I recall some of the more graphic material and the less family friendly stuff was her call

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder who has Bigger Boobs... Viscera aka Big Daddy V or Big E. Langston... who would have ever thought Black Men could have such large titties ?

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: How does Booker T has better songs than The Rock.

June'sVeryOwn

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th said:

@king_saturn: How does Booker T has better songs than The Rock.

June'sVeryOwn

Not Songs... Lines...

ex.

The Rock - If You Smell.... What The Rock Is Cookin !

Booker T - Can You Dig It... Sucka !

The Rock - It Doesn't Matter What You....

Booker T - Hold Up Dawg !

The Rock - Jabroni, Candy Ass, Pie Eating...

Booker T - Hulk Hogan, We Coming For You N!gga !

Booker T's sh!t is Real... The Rock is a phony n!gga making up dumb sh!t that is not relevant to Black Folks.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: I messed up I meant lines and Ok... Booker is real but The Rocks are still better. Except the Hulk Hogan line is FREAKING Hilarious. Especially seeing him react like... Did I just say that? Tell me I didn't just say that.

June'sVeryOwn

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th said:

@king_saturn: I messed up I meant lines and Ok... Booker is real but The Rocks are still better. Except the Hulk Hogan line is FREAKING Hilarious. Especially seeing him react like... Did I just say that? Tell me I didn't just say that.

June'sVeryOwn

When have you ever heard a Black Person other than The Rock use the words Jabroni ? or Candy Azz ? or Pie Eating ? There are only a few lines that The Rock has that are really any good...

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

I. Booker is more "realistic" approach to his character.

II. The Rock is actually a unique character, talks in 3rd person, has his own terminology, and executes them better.

III. IMHO that is but to each their own.

IV. Just because The Rocks lines are not as realistic as say, John Cena's lines doesn't mean John Cena has better lines.

June'sVeryOwn

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th said:

@king_saturn:

II. The Rock is actually a unique character, talks in 3rd person, has his own terminology, and executes them better.

IV. Just because The Rocks lines are not as realistic as say, John Cena's lines doesn't mean John Cena has better lines.

June'sVeryOwn

I disagree... Realism is what makes the character more relatable... I mean if you have a african american character who is saying things that really sound bizarre for a black person to say... it makes the character almost clownish or weird. I could understand if The Rock had some abstract gimmick... but he really doesn't.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: The Rock talks in 3rd person doode. How much more abstract do you want him to be? Like, The Boogie Man? The Hurricane?

I see your point of realism making it easier for someone to relate and maybe that's why Stone Cold beats The Rock in popularity.

Still, people love The Rock's catchphrases even though they are not realistic. I think Booker only has, Tell me you didn't just say that, and Can you dig that sucka.

Again to each their own but in my eyes, The Rock > Booker T.

June'sVeryOwn

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6172  Edited By King_Saturn

@m3th said:

@king_saturn: The Rock talks in 3rd person doode. How much more abstract do you want him to be? Like, The Boogie Man? The Hurricane?

I see your point of realism making it easier for someone to relate and maybe that's why Stone Cold beats The Rock in popularity.

Still, people love The Rock's catchphrases even though they are not realistic. I think Booker only has, Tell me you didn't just say that, and Can you dig that sucka.

Again to each their own but in my eyes, The Rock > Booker T.

June'sVeryOwn

Your analogy shot itself in the foot... The Boogie Man and The Hurricane both Appear as Abstract Characters... The Rock looks like a Black Dude but talks like a damn Looney Tunes character or something.

Booker T also uses "Hold Up Dawg" and other stuff as well...

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: I really don't want to debate about details but I still have a need tmfor closure so I'll just end this with ahhhh, I love The Rock no matter what and again to each their own.

June'sVeryOwn

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@king_saturn said:

@jnr6lil said:

Morrison would be a mid-carder if he went back to WWE

Mid Carders can still win Championships... on top of that he could probably challenge ADR for the WHC a few times as well... would be better than holding some mediocre title in a Wrestling Organization that has no commercial value whatsoever outside of being visible online.

Except Morrison has been a mid-carder for the past 6 years.

Morrison has some Championship right now... so even if he is a Mid Carder, he is one who is doing fairly well I guess.

Yeah but does he want to go back to WWE to do the same thing except with no screen time?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6175  Edited By King_Saturn

@jnr6lil said:

@king_saturn said:

@jnr6lil said:

@king_saturn said:

@jnr6lil said:

Mid Carders can still win Championships... on top of that he could probably challenge ADR for the WHC a few times as well... would be better than holding some mediocre title in a Wrestling Organization that has no commercial value whatsoever outside of being visible online.

Morrison has some Championship right now... so even if he is a Mid Carder, he is one who is doing fairly well I guess.

Yeah but does he want to go back to WWE to do the same thing except with no screen time?

Morrison would get screen time on WWE Main Event or WWE Smackdown... sheeeeeit, it's better than what he has now... and you Know This Maaaaaaaan...

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@m3th said:

@king_saturn:

June'sVeryOwn

I disagree... Realism is what makes the character more relatable... I mean if you have a african american character who is saying things that really sound bizarre for a black person to say... it makes the character almost clownish or weird. I could understand if The Rock had some abstract gimmick... but he really doesn't.

I don't mean to up-start another debate, or anything of that sort. I'm just throwing in my three cents.

Realism doesn't always equal better. In many cases, realism ruined some characters. Wither it's Pro Wrestling, Comics, Film, or any form of fiction, some characters are liked for the absurdity of them; or the unrealistic aspect of them.

Also, wasn't The Rock a attitude based, realistic approach to a "Gimmicky Character"? (Hehe, that's very paradoxical) I heard somewhere (I dislike when people use "somewhere" as a source. But, I forgot the documentary that it was stated in) that The Rock was not meant to be realist. He was very much a gimmicky character; just a Attitude Era's gimmicky character.

d?_?b

d^_^b

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6177  Edited By Mrgreenlantern

@king_saturn: im not sure the show but i recently watched JOMO have a great match against carlito for a world title. jomo came out on top

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@gambit474: I miss being able to switch back and forth between the WWE and sports entertainment or watching WCW and watching anything from Cruiserweights to watching old school wrestlers in matches with more than five actual moves in it. Then being able to watch great hardcore and technical wrestlers on Friday nights on ECW.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Your next WWE champion, Los Matadore sucks and they decide to put a superior wrestler as their mascot.

This guys is so good that contrary to tradition he got a bigger wrestler after him, is always the nother way around,m big wrestlers get minis, he got a big wrestler for how awesome he was and he was all over the world without the need of the WWE or any company, you take an star an make him a mascot of two uy that are nothing more that jobbers.

Thats is dumb as hell.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@m3th said:

@king_saturn:

June'sVeryOwn

I don't mean to up-start another debate, or anything of that sort. I'm just throwing in my three cents.

Realism doesn't always equal better. In many cases, realism ruined some characters. Wither it's Pro Wrestling, Comics, Film, or any form of fiction, some characters are liked for the absurdity of them; or the unrealistic aspect of them.

Also, wasn't The Rock a attitude based, realistic approach to a "Gimmicky Character"? (Hehe, that's very paradoxical) I heard somewhere (I dislike when people use "somewhere" as a source. But, I forgot the documentary that it was stated in) that The Rock was not meant to be realist. He was very much a gimmicky character; just a Attitude Era's gimmicky character.

d?_?b

d^_^b

Why is it that people say things like "I don't mean to start up another debate" then the User says things that in fact ignites the very thing he says he didn't want to do ? I never understood that...

In any case, I disagree with your statements heavily... the thing about The Rock is that he is presented and looks like your average Black Dude and yet this dude is saying sh!t that is stupid. I never got the whole idea of how anyone really liked this n!gga considering all the dumb sh!t he says. I can understand the abstract lines of some characters... but not The Rock, he appears as someone who is realistic and speaks like a damn cartoon character. I will take CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Booker T, Chris Jericho as well as several other characters Mic Skills over his... Simply because the n!gga makes no sense when he talks and he presents himself physically like one who should.

And because you heard somewhere that The Rock was suppose to be a Gimmick this somehow nullifies his corny lines ? Calling people Jabroni's or Candy Ass ? Or asking people if they smell what The Rock is cooking ? When do black people... or Hell anyone uses lines like that ? Hell, even The Undertaker's lines are more relatable that The Rock's and Taker is an Abstract Character.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

LOL...yeah, but I like contradictions. They're awesome.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What was trying to say is, the Rock is a gimmick (he's actually a paradox, like I stated above). He looked like a regular dude, but he was a gimmick character.

I understand what you're saying. I'm not trying to argue that you're wrong or anything like that. That is a matter of you disliking his lingo; which is a matter of personal taste/opinion. In which, I can't change.

I'm saying, the Rock was a gimmick character at the end of the day. He wasn't suppose to be realistic. He was far too egotistical for the real world. He was too colorful, as well; and part of his character was his lingo. He was capitalizing of everyone. If you watch his promos, everything the dude said was a catchphrase.

If you look at him, he didn't look that realistic outside of appearance.

He walked, moved, stood, like a robot that some nerd programed to be "Cool". From the eyebrow, to the way he always had his head cocked, to the way he stopped people from continuing what they were saying, every single mannerism his had shows that he obviously was a gimmick.

His gimmick was his over-the-top persona.

d^_^b

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neon Alley acquired rights to 26 Chikara events, which would start airing on the channel on Sundays as part of the new fall lineup

Finally good an fun wrestling to watch on tv.

Also it looks they will reboot their company like the 52 of DC.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I hope Elgin is the champ sometime this or next year.

Loading Video...

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Elgin is the champ sometime this or next year.

Loading Video...

Adam Cole at his best at 2:05.

Loading Video...

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: @superstay:

I. I agree with everything Suoerstay posted.

II. How is The Rock an average black guy? First he's half Samoan. Second he moved around a lot growing up. Lastly he has continuously acted like a abstract character. He talks in first person. He views himself as being the greatest hero ever been in wrestling. Even when HR wrestlers he has specific moves NO ONE else ever does. He takes a deep breath and owns the moment. He shakes his legs before he kicks someone.

I totally agree with Stay and think he's right on the idea that Rocky is a paradox. He is like a parody making fun of a generic wrestler.

His catchphrase is over the top because just having a catchphrase is ridiculous. Saying, "What are you gonna do when Hulk Hogan runs wild on you." or "Can You dig that? Sucka! or "Cause Stone Cold said so", or "Straight Edge means I'm better than you," or "To be the best you gotta beat the best" and many more can be realistic but it is actually pretty corny if you think about it.

I never understood why he would ask if we could smell "What the Rock is cooking" until now. It makes sense to me at least that he was being over the top like a parody but a paradox because he isn't really a parody but he kinda is... XP Paradoxes man.

Still I respect your opinion King but I totally disagree The Rock is The Greatest of all Time.

June'sVeryOwn

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th said:

II. How is The Rock an average black guy? First he's half Samoan. Second he moved around a lot growing up. Lastly he has continuously acted like a abstract character. He talks in first person. He views himself as being the greatest hero ever been in wrestling. Even when HR wrestlers he has specific moves NO ONE else ever does. He takes a deep breath and owns the moment. He shakes his legs before he kicks someone.

I totally agree with Stay and think he's right on the idea that Rocky is a paradox. He is like a parody making fun of a generic wrestler.

His catchphrase is over the top because just having a catchphrase is ridiculous. Saying, "What are you gonna do when Hulk Hogan runs wild on you." or "Can You dig that? Sucka! or "Cause Stone Cold said so", or "Straight Edge means I'm better than you," or "To be the best you gotta beat the best" and many more can be realistic but it is actually pretty corny if you think about it.

I never understood why he would ask if we could smell "What the Rock is cooking" until now. It makes sense to me at least that he was being over the top like a parody but a paradox because he isn't really a parody but he kinda is... XP Paradoxes man.

Still I respect your opinion King but I totally disagree The Rock is The Greatest of all Time.

June'sVeryOwn

Yeah, I love em

d^_^b

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th said:

June'sVeryOwn

1. The Rock "appears" as a Average Black Man... even if he is Samoan... he still looks like a Brother. On top of that... when do Black People ever use terms like Jabroni or Candy Azz ? Go ahead, you can give the examples. I don't give a damn about his wrestling moves I am talking about his lines... they suck because a negro would never say no sh!t like that... or nothing close to it.

2. The Rock aint a Paradox... the n!gga is a clown. He says dumb sh!t and dudes fall for it as it's Comedic Gold.

3. I think it's "What cha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you"... I let Hulk go with that because he straight up looks like someone who is crazy anyways. "Can you did it Sucka" is a line from the 1970's ( black people used words like Sucka back then as well as Can you dig it )... Again, Stone Cold gets away with it because when he actually talks he sounds like a Badazz Redneck. The Last Line you took from Ric Flair is Classic... it makes perfect sense. It makes a heck of a lot more sense than Rock talking about sticking things up someone's Candy Azz or calling people Jabroni or Pie Eating...

4. So basically you accept that The Rock is a Clown ass N!gga but you would rather call it a Paradox ?

5. Rock aint even Top 5... that n!gga is a Clown who got over on a Bizarre Gimmick...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

LOL...yeah, but I like contradictions. They're awesome.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What was trying to say is, the Rock is a gimmick (he's actually a paradox, like I stated above). He looked like a regular dude, but he was a gimmick character.

I understand what you're saying. I'm not trying to argue that you're wrong or anything like that. That is a matter of you disliking his lingo; which is a matter of personal taste/opinion. In which, I can't change.

I'm saying, the Rock was a gimmick character at the end of the day. He wasn't suppose to be realistic. He was far too egotistical for the real world. He was too colorful, as well; and part of his character was his lingo. He was capitalizing of everyone. If you watch his promos, everything the dude said was a catchphrase.

If you look at him, he didn't look that realistic outside of appearance.

He walked, moved, stood, like a robot that some nerd programed to be "Cool". From the eyebrow, to the way he always had his head cocked, to the way he stopped people from continuing what they were saying, every single mannerism his had shows that he obviously was a gimmick.

His gimmick was his over-the-top persona.

d^_^b

So basically you are saying The Rock is Clown ? He appears as a Brother but acts like a Baffoon to make the Paper and get over with the Fans ?

That figures... I mean why else would a negro ever use words like Jabroni or Candy Azz... or do that Eyebrow sh!t.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically you are saying The Rock is Clown ? He appears as a Brother but acts like a Baffoon to make the Paper and get over with the Fans ?

That figures... I mean why else would a negro ever use words like Jabroni or Candy Azz... or do that Eyebrow sh!t.

Yeah.....The Rock is a full gimmick...

d^_^b

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6191  Edited By SC  Moderator

I might be able to help as far as the Rock, since he's half Polynesian and I'm (half) Polynesian. So the various Polynesian islands, Samoa, Cook islands, Tonga etc and Auckland New Zealand (having the most Polynesians anywhere) there are a lot of parallels and similarities culture wise with us as African American culture in the States. I mean the USA has that effect on a lot of countries if they have ethnic minorities. Lots of Polynesians walking around with NFL shirts even though we only play Rugby and League here heh heh.

With have similar stereotypes as well, as far as male staunchness, superiority in sport when it comes to strength and speed, focus on family, gang stuff, reliance on religion so on. That also being said, for various reasons, there are still differences between Polynesians and African AMericans in general terms and ideas. Like instead of comparing someone like the Rock with Wesley Snipes or Mark Henry or Ron Simmons - tough, brothers from another mother, Rock is really more like Dave Chappelle. So basically the Rock makes fun of himself and takes the piss out of himself and his past, friends, family and all that. Thats why he uses such silly words, catchphrases and stuff he is basically making it up to make people feel a bit uncomfortable, be random and be silly. Like in Thailand some Muay Thai fighters will smile to show how staunch they are? In black American hip hop not that many peeps smiling, usually its better to look staunch? Huge generalization there but you know. Polynesians are a bit in between - tough guys who try to be too staunch will get made fun of. I mean Polynesians still have dudes like Boo Yaa Tribe out there, huge Polynesian dudes with tattoos , but Rock isn't really tough in the DMX style - he is tough in the uh lol Dave Chappelle way. Thats why he is so cheesy and silly. Except many people might not consider Dave Chappelle that tough but around the Islands people, being really friendly and smiling a lot can often be seen as a sign of strength and dudes who look all serious and staunch just seem upset or unhappy?

So that might explain why Rock is a bit silly, compared to like Booker T. I mean Booker T even use to pretend to be from Harlem even tho he from Texas heh heh. Plus come on? Spinaroonie?? =p

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

I. I honestly thought he was just Samoan when he was young. I was surprised to find out his dad was black.

II. I know Ric Flair's line is a classic but I'm saying it is still kinda corny for someone to have a catch phrase at all.

II. So Hulk Hogan looks weird. Steve looks like a crazy hick. But The Rock looked "normal" really? With his Hawaiian shirts, always wearing sunglasses even inside, and raising his eyebrow?

III. Just to be full blown honest, for me Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, DX, and everybody else looked weird. I never saw anyone wear underwear and elbow pads in the street before. I never thought of it like "they need to look realistic."

IV. I didn't learn how to speak English until I was 10 years old. I didn't understand what any wrestler was saying really. Sure, I picked up a few words here and there but I didn't fully understand. What I did know was that The Rock had the most funny things to say. I had no idea what I was saying but I would say "smellalalalalalllaou […]" all the time.

Rootie Pootie was fun too. They way he said anything it what made it sound AWEsome. I didn't grow up fully understanding it so looking back it doesn't bother me that it "made no sense."

V. *Starts reading the previous posts*

Never mind.

June'sVeryOwn

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6193 SC  Moderator

@m3th: See you understand the peoples champ, you ain't no jabroni, you and the millions and millions of the Rock's fans know that any candyass can run his mouth left right center but how how you deliver lines? The Rock knows this, you deliver your lines with a straight face, confidence and electricity the people will hear you and shuuusssh.. listen. Hear that? Thats the millions and millions of the Rock's fans chanting Kevin Kelly is a ugly hermaphrodite. Wait what?

I liked when feuded with Billy Gunn - "Now, Badass, you run your mouth about Summerslam. Well, here's the situation. The Rock says this, if the Rock hits you he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway. So the choice is yours, jabroni!'" ^_^

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6194  Edited By M3th

@sc: I like you. You have great tastes.

My favorite line after "smelllllalalalallaou" is "It doesn't matter what you think." That line always caught me off guard and always made his rivals angry.

DOODE, I just read your previous post. I had no idea that's how the culture worked. That makes a lot of sense.

June'sVeryOwn

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6195  Edited By Gambit474

After weeks upon weeks...It's about damn time they had Big Show knock Triple H out

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Cena coming back to go for the Second Rate Title against ADR ? That's something...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken Shamrock talking sh!t about Triple H...

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the titles are second rate..None of them have the prestige that they use to have many many years ago. Hell,titles like the Intercontinental use to be just as important as the WWF/World Heavyweight titles. Oh how far WWE has fallen

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6199  Edited By Nelomaxwell
Loading Video...

Anyone ever watch the Jim Cornette shoots?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@king_saturn said:

@jnr6lil said:

@king_saturn said:

@jnr6lil said:

Morrison would get screen time on WWE Main Event or WWE Smackdown... sheeeeeit, it's better than what he has now... and you Know This Maaaaaaaan...

I doubt it. There's so many people not getting screen time as it is I forget who's signed to WWE.