Wrong! Wrong! WRONG! WROOOONG! WRONG!

Wrong! More like:

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!
WRONG!

Your temperment is more 'winning' than my own.

Drats.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deathstroke52:

or when the Moderator brought up facts about things trump said and trump just said "wrong"

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump kept wheezing and sniffling the entire debate. Many people are saying that he has some kind of disease, maybe tuberculosis. This is bad... it's very bad. Is he hiding something about his health? I dont know. People want to know the truth. I've heard many top, incredibly qualified doctors, saying that he doesnt look well and might be dying. I hope it's not true, but, what if it is? Why hasnt he told us the truth about his condition?

I dont think Trump has the stamina to be president. This is very disturbing. I hope he gets better.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hope he doesn't win saying wrong over and over isn't winning a debte. He didn't have anything better to say he finally hhad a chance to say something useful and blew it. Worse debate of ball time

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

People are saying how Trump lied about some stuff he said tonight (which yeah, is indeed wrong) but are they forgetting about the King and Queen of Dishonesty themselves Bill and Hillary Clinton?

Trump isn't that great of an option IMO but when it comes to him and Hillary, I'll go with him every time.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are saying how Trump lied about some stuff he said tonight (which yeah, is indeed wrong) but are they forgetting about the King and Queen of Dishonesty themselves Bill and Hillary Clinton?

Trump isn't that great of an option IMO but when it comes to him and Hillary, I'll go with him every time.

If we're looking at lying, Trump wins hands down.

"According to POLITICO’s five-day analysis, Trump averaged about one falsehood every three minutes and 15 seconds over nearly five hours of remarks." - Politico

"Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has," - LA Times

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/24/us/elections/donald-trump-statements.html?_r=0

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/2016-donald-trump-fact-check-week-214287

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-week-reveals-bleak-view-dubious-statements-in-alternative-universe/2016/09/24/4f8a6ff6-80cf-11e6-b002-307601806392_story.html

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-false-statements-20160925-snap-story.html

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So any trump supporter here that believes global warming is made up

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hillary won the debate, but it's not like she's going to screw us less harder than Obama currently is.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The debate was as toxic as a 4chan thread. Listened to 10 minutes in and I turned it off

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: Hahaha, you must be a political expert then for that to have made your ears bleed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike Rowe (That guy from the Dirty Jobs show) answered a fan's question on if he's going to encourage his fans to go out and vote. I thought he had a very interesting and atypical answer you don't see very often. Rowe says why he should tell people to vote, if he doesn't know them. He likens the right to vote to the right to bear arms. Just because you have the right to have a weapon, should every one have a weapon? He says voting is a right, not your duty or responsibility. And questions celebrities who come out every four years and tell people to vote. Here's a small excerpt:

"Every four years, celebrities and movie stars look earnestly into the camera and tell the country to ‘get out and vote.’ They tell us it’s our ‘most important civic duty,’ and they speak as if the very act of casting a ballot is more important than the outcome of the election. This strikes me as somewhat hysterical. Does anyone actually believe that Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen DeGeneres, and Ed Norton would encourage the ‘masses’ to vote, if they believed the ‘masses’ would elect Donald Trump?”

http://qpolitical.com/24-hours-after-last-nights-debate-mike-rowe-makes-a-huge-confession-on-what-he-see-wrong-with-this-election/

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Mike Rowe (That guy from the Dirty Jobs show) answered a fan's question on if he's going to encourage his fans to go out and vote. I thought he had a very interesting and atypical answer you don't see very often. Rowe says why he should tell people to vote, if he doesn't know them. He likens the right to vote to the right to bear arms. Just because you have the right to have a weapon, should every one have a weapon? He says voting is a right, not your duty or responsibility. And questions celebrities who come out every four years and tell people to vote. Here's a small excerpt:

"Every four years, celebrities and movie stars look earnestly into the camera and tell the country to ‘get out and vote.’ They tell us it’s our ‘most important civic duty,’ and they speak as if the very act of casting a ballot is more important than the outcome of the election. This strikes me as somewhat hysterical. Does anyone actually believe that Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen DeGeneres, and Ed Norton would encourage the ‘masses’ to vote, if they believed the ‘masses’ would elect Donald Trump?”

http://qpolitical.com/24-hours-after-last-nights-debate-mike-rowe-makes-a-huge-confession-on-what-he-see-wrong-with-this-election/

This is a great quote, I couldn't agree more with it. Voting is a right, something you are allowed to do at your discretion, not a forced conscription. If you don't like any candidates, it should be fine to not vote for them.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. It disturbs me that fellow viners think either of our current candidates are valid choices. Especially with the way that some viners will specifically go after one candidate, but never the other. It's almost as if they actually want either of these two to win by making the other appear worst than the other. The simple fact of the matter is that both are shit, and our current election is basically like choosing between cancer and cancer.

Edit: Great memes for the internet though.

Loading Video...

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's a great explanation of the differences and implications of the tax plans of both Hillary and Trump.

Loading Video...

If you dont want to watch the video, the bottom line is that Trump's plan would lead to trillions of dollars of increase in the national debt, Hillary's plan woudnt.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Giuliani is like a parody of a politician.

Not surprisingly he supports Trump, who's like a parody of a human being.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have predictions on 2020 and 2024 elections?

I think Kasich will rack up a lot of votes in '20, but will eventually succumb to Clinton's electoral resillience.

For 2024, I believe Ted Cruz will be our next president, with the country sick and tired of Hillary and sick of Trump's jokes and talks, and no-action from the 2016 election.

@willpayton@p00ty@depinhom@krleavenger - I don't know if the latter two of you guys have knowledge in this department or not, but worth a try lol.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have predictions on 2020 and 2024 elections?

I think Kasich will rack up a lot of votes in '20, but will eventually succumb to Clinton's electoral resillience.

For 2024, I believe Ted Cruz will be our next president, with the country sick and tired of Hillary and sick of Trump's jokes and talks, and no-action from the 2016 election.

@willpayton@p00ty@depinhom@krleavenger - I don't know if the latter two of you guys have knowledge in this department or not, but worth a try lol.

I'm still trying to deal with this election, much less get depressed over one that far from now. =)

But I dont see Ted Cruz doing anything ever again. He has totally shot down his credibility and surrendered his manhood to Trump. He now has the stink of Trump all over him and soon the stink of failure and the backlash that will come form the Republican Party as the reckoning happens after Nov 9.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's pretty much impossible to predict the next two elections. Even the most informed and political "experts" couldn't believe Trump was actually going to make it this far. Who knows who'll run in 2020, much less 2024. I'll say that you can bet Hillary will be around for at least one more election, win or lose this time.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's pretty much impossible to predict the next two elections. Even the most informed and political "experts" couldn't believe Trump was actually going to make it this far. Who knows who'll run in 2020, much less 2024. I'll say that you can bet Hillary will be around for at least one more election, win or lose this time.

Totally true. Even during the Primaries, almost everyone believed that Trump would not be the candidate... including myself. Trying to predict 2020 or 2024 is a fools errand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: With a campaign line as strong as "Jeb!", I'm surprised he didn't get enough traction this year.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: I don't care really.

Yeah, I figured. Just thought I should anyways in case you had an opinion. You probably would have seen this on Off-Topic, but not if I just put it in the thread. But, rules are rules.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Illegal Immigration
  • 2nd Amendment
  • Jobs
  • Taxes
  • National debt
  • Racial tensions/BLM
  • Radical Islamic Terrorism/ISIS
  • Political correctness
  • Healthcare
  • Childcare
  • Education
  • Abortion
  • LGBT issues
  • Trade
  • Other

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Foreign Policy, the economy/budget and spending, and maybe National security. I'm not sure about the last one, but it could definitely be swapped out easily with another issue. Civil liberties for example.

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By OldKaiser

The god of youtube and my man, Casey Neistat, is voting for Hillary Clinton, so you should also.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ

Btw, it's just a prank.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@depinhom:

Foreign policy.

Immigration.

National debt.

Ah, okay. For me it is immigration, jobs, and ISIS.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eh not in america so there problems aren't really a big deal to me plus i'm 14 so eh

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Paul Ryan should have ran for President this year, but I'm glad that he's the House Speaker. He'll provide stability and leadership in the House of Representatives.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom:

Foreign policy

National debt

Healthcare

Jobs

@depinhom said:
@sophia89 said:

@depinhom:

Foreign policy.

Immigration.

National debt.

ISIS will continue to be a concern, but they're being wiped out and their territory is shrinking. ISIS has basically pissed off everyone in the world, so they're not going to be around for too long as a serious threat.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@depinhom: I'm honestly not as well versed in politics as I should be, but if I had to pick three items off that list that I feel are most important:

• Foreign Policy
  • Taxes
  • Jobs

I also do care greatly about a bunch of the social issues listed, and probably would add them in as a combined group for my fourth pick.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom:

Foreign policy

National debt

Healthcare

Jobs

@depinhom said:
@sophia89 said:

@depinhom:

Foreign policy.

Immigration.

National debt.

ISIS will continue to be a concern, but they're being wiped out and their territory is shrinking. ISIS has basically pissed off everyone in the world, so they're not going to be around for too long as a serious threat.

Yeah, but I mean, tell that to the people losing their heads and being thrown off buildings right now.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#197  Edited By Keenko

I think I hate Hillary and Trump supporters more than I actually hate Hillary and Trump themselves.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Republican elites are a bunch of hypocrites without any self respect.

I know, right? If Trump loses, I guarantee you there goes the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court. I mean, the reason that the Senate is blocking Obama's Supreme Court picks is because they are waiting for Trump. That's what I thought, at least! Now, it's just a matter of time. Then, abortion is legal, 2nd Amendment gets destroyed, immigrants are coming in by the millions . . . And all because of what? Some lewd comments Trump made 11 years ago. I bet you half of those Congressmen have mistresses anyway. Idiots.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:
@willpayton said:

Yeah, but I mean, tell that to the people losing their heads and being thrown off buildings right now.

I'm not trying to minimize that, which is why I'm all for going in and wiping them out as fast as possible. I only meant that as far as issues for the country (i.e. issues important in the election) I think there's bigger issues that affect everyone in the U.S. ISIS is a problem, but we ARE dealing with them and they're losing. If I could snap my fingers and make them disappear... I would, but that's not possible. Other options like sending in troops are not really wise... and in fact there's few good options in that big mess over there.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:
@sophia89 said:

Republican elites are a bunch of hypocrites without any self respect.

I know, right? If Trump loses, I guarantee you there goes the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court. I mean, the reason that the Senate is blocking Obama's Supreme Court picks is because they are waiting for Trump. That's what I thought, at least! Now, it's just a matter of time. Then, abortion is legal, 2nd Amendment gets destroyed, immigrants are coming in by the millions . . . And all because of what? Some lewd comments Trump made 11 years ago. I bet you half of those Congressmen have mistresses anyway. Idiots.

1. Abortion is already legal, and the Supreme Court ruled long ago that it's constitutional.

2. No one wants to get rid of the 2nd Amendment. That's just a fantasy and lie that Republican tell their voters to get them all upset and voting for them. This is the politics of fear and ignorance at work.

3. How will immigrants come in by the millions? We have a net negative immigration from Mexico now as is, and immigrants from Syria would only number in the tens of thousands. This is just more fear mongering and blaming immigrants.

The reason why Trump will lose has nothing to do with lewd comments, and everything to do with him being the most vile and unqualified candidate in modern Presidential history.