• 53 results
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@aimless said:

I'm confused slightly,exactly how much context is needed for us to debate whether the cop's actions were justified or not.I believe witnesses already added that the person was trying to sign language to the police which seems extremely likely.

What was he gonna do?Attempt to murder a cop for a speeding ticket?When he was unarmed what real threat could he have posed them required to kill him?

Considering the history of recent police brutality,it's possible this was done out of fear or surprise due to being an incompetent cop

Just because you can't imagine a situation in which the shooting was justified, doesn't mean such a situation did not happened.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@zetsumoto: Well can you imagine a situation in which killing an unarmed man over a speeding ticket is justified?From what little we know,it certainly didn't seem remotely justified

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless: For all we know the deaf guy faked drawing a gun for some suicide by cop. There is really no point jumping to a conclusion until we know more.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@zetsumoto: We've been on this for a few days,there's enough to know on the subject.That doesn't mean the conclusion I'm reaching out for is absolute truth,but it's way more likely than the deaf guy trying to suicide.Literally a hundred ways to commit suicide and he overspeeds hoping a cop will stop and pull out his gun?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless said:

@zetsumoto: We've been on this for a few days,there's enough to know on the subject.That doesn't mean the conclusion I'm reaching out for is absolute truth,but it's way more likely than the deaf guy trying to suicide.Literally a hundred ways to commit suicide and he overspeeds hoping a cop will stop and pull out his gun?

Crazier things have happened. I am not saying that's what he did, just that that could be one of many possibilities.