• 55 results
Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#1  Edited By Hawkeye446

So recently there has been MANY slanderous forums and comments being circulated around the Vine. As new problems arise, I try and show my support. I have read about how rape victims don't 'have it so bad', have seen documents explaining ways to dominate women, as well as variable sexual abuse videos.

Among these intolerable posts include discrimination against homosexuals, black people and women in general. Why the original posters published this trash in the first place is not really of any great interest to me, there are intolerant people in this world and they will always try to poison the minds of others with their vitriolic stupidities. This is inherently no different from bullying, one member of the group doesn't like another because they are different in some way. Again their hatred for certain groups is of no concern to me, it is as misplaced to logic as intelligence is to their brains.

I know enough people here on the Vine to know that hardly anyone actually agrees with what is being said and posted. However, it seems to me that even serious people think it is appropriate to make humourous remarks about such serious issues. To them, I say "shame, on, you."

While we can't stop people from posting this stuff, what we can do is in no way accept it. If you see it and if it offends, flag it. The cowards who post this stuff often hide behind the anonymity of an alt account or a throwaway account, but if a legitimate member of the Vine posts in support of it, tell them it is not ok to say that. Do not respond to it with sarcasm, this will only allow others to bend your words to something which you didn't intend. Just take a stand and say it is wrong

Do you think that making a serious topic lightehearted is standing up for what you believe in? Of course it doesn't. What it does is show your support for abominable issues.

So, to sum up what has been said. FORGET your Comic Vine Persona. Your 'Funny-Man' act. SAY what you believe in. Tell the ASSES to shut up. tell them they have to place. BUT STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.

P.S. Thanks to a certain few people for ALWAYS standing up for what they believe in, and helping me make this.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Dude, they were trolling.

Welcome to the internet.

LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LightBright

Great sentiment, but should be in the Off-Topic. ^_^ 

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#4  Edited By RazzaTazz
I agree whole heartedly Hawkeye 

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

I can understand this, but what he is saying is to not stand for it among the regular non-trolls.  A lot of these guys post stuff which the regulars here get swayed by.  It is ok to tell a regular that is is not ok to say things like that.  
Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Gambit1024
No Caption Provided
thehummingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By thehummingbird

@RazzaTazz said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

I can understand this, but what he is saying is to not stand for it among the regular non-trolls. A lot of these guys post stuff which the regulars here get swayed by. It is ok to tell a regular that is is not ok to say things like that.

very much so.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Dibs on The Empire!!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I definitely agree on this! No one should be insulted because of their race or their culture.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By BatteredArmor

I agree and no disrespect but this sounds like an after school special

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hawkeye446

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious. That's not the point though is it? The point is that people aren't saying what they really feel. Some may have flagged, some may have put in their opinions, but majority of what is said is as bad as the OP.

For example, I am sure you aren't prejudice? No? So why aren't you telling these people what you think of what they are saying?

@LightBright said:

Great sentiment, but should be in the Off-Topic. ^_^

I know, Accident.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Hawkeye446 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious. That's not the point though is it? The point is that people aren't saying what they really feel. Some may have flagged, some may have put in their opinions, but majority of what is said is as bad as the OP.

For example, I am sure you aren't prejudice? No? So why aren't you telling these people what you think of what they are saying?

Apologies, I missed the point of the OP entirely. A bit tired. ANYWAY...

That would be because by the time I logged back into CV, the thread was locked. And even if it wasn't, what do you want me to do? Tell them how stupid and wrong and pathetic they are? They're trolls. They want you to get mad and post how stupid they are so they can laugh at you. Granted, we all feed trolls. I do it out of boredom or genuine anger sometimes, no one's perfect. But still.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hawkeye446

@BlackArmor said:

And that is your opinion. I just didn't know it was so hard to say what you wanted to on the Internet.

All I am trying to say is that rather than bowing down to what others say, we can actually make a difference.

@lykopis said:

@Hawkeye446: Thank you so much for this. Just, everything I feel and then some. :)

I appreciate it as always.

@Rabbitearsblog said:

I definitely agree on this! No one should be insulted because of their race or their culture.

Thank you. I still don't understand why people find this concept hard to understand.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Hawkeye446 said:

@BlackArmor said:

And that is your opinion. I just didn't know it was so hard to say what you wanted to on the Internet.

All I am trying to say is that rather than bowing down to what others say, we can actually make a difference.

@lykopis said:

@Hawkeye446: Thank you so much for this. Just, everything I feel and then some. :)

I appreciate it as always.

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Thank you. I still don't understand why people find this concept hard to understand.

Exactly! I don't understand why some people would insult people like this.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By RainEffect
@InnerVenom123 said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

That would be because by the time I logged back into CV, the thread was locked. And even if it wasn't, what do you want me to do? Tell them how stupid and wrong and pathetic they are? They're trolls. They want you to get mad and post how stupid they are so they can laugh at you. Granted, we all feed trolls. I do it out of boredom or genuine anger sometimes, no one's perfect. But still.

That's what gets to me about trolls. I'm pretty good at ignoring, but when someone hits a chord near my heart, I can't help but get on my high-horse and get into a passionate rant. They just enjoy it, even if  my rant would win me a Nobel Prize.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By InnerVenom123

@RainEffect said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

That's what gets to me about trolls. I'm pretty good at ignoring, but when someone hits a chord near my heart, I can't help but get on my high-horse and get into a passionate rant. They just enjoy it, even if my rant would win me a Nobel Prize.

And that's why trolling is a* art. It works when they do it right. But for simple troll threads like this, no "User Uprising" would be necessary. Besides, what are we gonna do? Tell them that they suck and they should leave? .... Like that would accomplish anything? I learned a while ago, you can't troll trolls. You can't stand up to trolls. You can only hope that someone has the power to remove them from the site, and you can only hope that the one(s) with that power are on your side.

And this is why we have the flag button.

*Don't correct me on that, it's a joke used by trolls, I'm kinda being meta here.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Zombie_

@InnerVenom123 said:

@RainEffect said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

That's what gets to me about trolls. I'm pretty good at ignoring, but when someone hits a chord near my heart, I can't help but get on my high-horse and get into a passionate rant. They just enjoy it, even if my rant would win me a Nobel Prize.

And that's why trolling is a* art. It works when they do it right. But for simple troll threads like this, no "User Uprising" would be necessary. Besides, what are we gonna do? Tell them that they suck and they should leave? .... Like that would accomplish anything? I learned a while ago, you can't troll trolls. You can't stand up to trolls. You can only hope that someone has the power to remove them from the site, and you can only hope that the one(s) with that power are on your side.

And this is why we have the flag button.

*Don't correct me on that, it's a joke used by trolls, I'm kinda being meta here.

I'm with this guy. There's absolutely no point in bringing down ye old moralistic hammer on the trolls. Ban hammer maybe, but 'stand up and tell them they suck' doesn't work. It's been proven time and time again since trolls first crawled out from under their damp, dark, smelly bridges. Only tactic that works is to ignore them and do your best not to feed them. Does it suck? Heck yes. But it's the unfortunate state of the internet, and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#17  Edited By SC  Moderator

Wonderful thread Hawkeye, great sentiment, *nods* Thank you.  

Though I am guilty of trolling some people, I really sincerely think that the best way to deal wit a troll, is to identify what kind of troll it is, but barring that, and for the type of users that can be addressed and the posters that are a bit, more... jaded, than creative, be as sincere and yourself as possible. You don't have to get worked, up, or offended by expressing the truth. Just stand up and be honest. Its not so much a reaction but a declaration of personal individuality and expression. Usually if you can do that well trolls can't really do jack, but realize that your vent your frustrations and entertain your own creativity seems to be a more attractive choice than gags, memes, baiting, trolling. Trolls don't have power, they are given power, but all the same, it is possible to address a trolls points or message without addressing the actual troll. Especially here at CV, say something smart, and people will agree with you. Its when the smart and bright people are ignored that things... go downhill and CV has so many bright and smart posters, it doesn't need to happen, and even better CV has so many supportive and kind posters that tirelessly QFT all the smarter posters... and I know both types of posters and have been lucky enough to do my fair share of quotations for accuracies to smart posts/points by smart CV posters as well as been lucky enough, very lucky, to have many kind and supportive CV posters give me props for being candid or making a well reasoned argument or a point against what I perceive as a stupid/dumb or ignorant point or argument (as opposed to the poster) and hell its nothing personal, I say ignorant stuff all the time lol  

I notice a growing trend with posters who are lazy to address people who disagree with them, of being to sensitive, easy to offend, butt hurt, liberal, defensive, precious, even ironically trollish, but so many people forget this is online stuff. Actual real life communication can be misconstrued online with so many different ages groups, ethnicities, nationalities its... cool, but the potential for lazy, ignorant, confused communication is there. Not everyone who speaks with sincerity, or concern, or authenticity or with the willingness to address important social issues, automatically the best people to troll. In fact I see many trolls try and punch about their weight grade and get denied hard by the more intelligent posters. How can a troll compete? Well by getting smarter and more aware... usually that process takes the troll out of the troll though, and then they evolve and just become this sarcastic, obnoxious, sardonic, pretentious, know it all.... uhm...  

*SC's history as a 4 Chan Level 69 Troll 1975 to 2009 RIP*   

*Edited to fix my own trolling of the English language*

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By butterflykyss
@Hawkeye446 said:

So recently there has been MANY slanderous forums and comments being circulated around the Vine. As new problems arise, I try and show my support. I have read about how rape victims don't 'have it so bad', have seen documents explaining ways to dominate women, as well as variable sexual abuse videos.

Among these intolerable posts include discrimination against homosexuals, black people and women in general. Why the original posters published this trash in the first place is not really of any great interest to me, there are intolerant people in this world and they will always try to poison the minds of others with their vitriolic stupidities. This is inherently no different from bullying, one member of the group doesn't like another because they are different in some way. Again their hatred for certain groups is of no concern to me, it is as misplaced to logic as intelligence is to their brains.

I know enough people here on the Vine to know that hardly anyone actually agrees with what is being said and posted. However, it seems to me that even serious people think it is appropriate to make humourous remarks about such serious issues. To them, I say "shame, on, you."

While we can't stop people from posting this stuff, what we can do is in no way accept it. If you see it and if it offends, flag it. The cowards who post this stuff often hide behind the anonymity of an alt account or a throwaway account, but if a legitimate member of the Vine posts in support of it, tell them it is not ok to say that. Do not respond to it with sarcasm, this will only allow others to bend your words to something which you didn't intend. Just take a stand and say it is wrong

Do you think that making a serious topic lightehearted is standing up for what you believe in? Of course it doesn't. What it does is show your support for abominable issues.

So, to sum up what has been said. FORGET your Comic Vine Persona. Your 'Funny-Man' act. SAY what you believe in. Tell the ASSES to shut up. tell them they have to place. BUT STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.

P.S. Thanks to a certain few people for ALWAYS standing up for what they believe in, and helping me make this.

I hate to hear anything like this is happening, and luckily I haven't witnessed it myself.  But I totally agree with everything you said!!  :D
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By kiss_lamia
@Hawkeye446: Great post Hawkeye and damn right mate!
CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By CATPANEXE

Keeping it short to keep to the point, I agree and especially with your mentality.

Something if most of the users here should heed is the fact that they are known, the words they type read

attentively, and they are respected and in many cases inspirational.

This is your house and these are your people, you have the right to speak out against those who would sully it or them.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hawkeye446

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

Listen, I would like to apologise.

Y'know. I get what everyone is saying. 'we are just feeding the trolls'. Yeah, well when I go through a thread and see that hardly anyone has said anything it saddens me. Often more than the actual OP. I mean, so the poster may get a laugh from 1 person disagreeing. Think of what happens when PLENTY on people stand up to what they are saying. No troll can keep it up for that long. They'll give up. Maybe they won't do it next time.

I am tired of everyone's defeatist attitude. It's pathetic.

@SC said:

Wonderful thread Hawkeye, great sentiment, *nods* Thank you. Though I am guilty of trolling some people, I really sincerely think that the best way to deal wit a troll, is to identify what kind of troll it is, but barring that, and for the type of users that can be addressed and the posters that are a bit, more... jaded, than creative, be as sincere and yourself as possible. You don't have to get worked, up, or offended by expressing the truth. Just stand up and be honest. Its not so much a reaction but a declaration of personal individuality and expression. Usually if you can do that well trolls can't really do jack, but realize that your vent your frustrations and entertain your own creativity seems to be a more attractive choice than gags, memes, baiting, trolling. Trolls don't have power, they are given power, but all the same, it is possible to address a trolls points or message without addressing the actual troll. Especially here at CV, say something smart, and people will agree with you. Its when the smart and bright people are ignored that things... go downhill and CV has so many bright and smart posters, it doesn't need to happen, and even better CV has so many supportive and kind posters that tirelessly QFT all the smarter posters... and I know both types of posters and have been lucky enough to do my fair share of quotations for accuracies to smart posts/points by smart CV posters as well as been lucky enough, very lucky, to have many kind and supportive CV posters give me props for being candid or making a well reasoned argument or a point against what I perceive as a stupid/dumb or ignorant point or argument (as opposed to the poster) and hell its nothing personal, I say ignorant stuff all the time lol I notice a growing trend with posters who are lazy to address people who disagree with them, of being to sensitive, easy to offend, butt hurt, liberal, defensive, precious, even ironically trollish, but so many people forget this is online stuff. Actual real life communication can be misconstrued online with so many different ages groups, ethnicities, nationalities its... cool, but the potential for lazy, ignorant, confused communication is there. Not everyone who speaks with sincerity, or concern, or authenticity or with the willingness to address important social issues, automatically the best people to troll. In fact I see many trolls try and punch about their weight grade and get denied hard by the more intelligent posters. How can a troll compete? Well by getting smarter and more aware... usually that process takes the troll out of the troll though, and then they evolve and just become this sarcastic, obnoxious, sardonic, pretentious, know it all.... uhm... *SC's history as a 4 Chan Level 69 Troll 1975 to 2009 RIP* *Edited to fix my own trolling of the English language*

This is wonderful my friend :)

@Rabbitearsblog: @kiss_lamia: @butterflykyss: Thank you all :)

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hawkeye446

@CATPANEXE said:

Keeping it short to keep to the point, I agree and especially with your mentality.

Something if most of the users here should heed is the fact that they are known, the words they type read

attentively, and they are respected and in many cases inspirational.

This is your house and these are your people, you have the right to speak out against those who would sully it or them.

Well said and straight to the point. Thank you.

You bring up a brilliant point that it is all of our rights to speak up.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RazzaTazz

I think it is not just about going after the trolls, the mods can do that, but its the people that the trolls get to with their ignorance that we should be concerned about

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By Billy Batson

would be great to have a block option for these kind of things.
BB

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hawkeye446

@RazzaTazz said:

I think it is not just about going after the trolls, the mods can do that, but its the people that the trolls get to with their ignorance that we should be concerned about

@Billy Batson said:

would be great to have a block option for these kind of things.
BB

Yep. Both good points.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Good post, I agree

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hawkeye446

@Jnr6Lil: thanks :)

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By Delphic

@RazzaTazz said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

I can understand this, but what he is saying is to not stand for it among the regular non-trolls. A lot of these guys post stuff which the regulars here get swayed by. It is ok to tell a regular that is is not ok to say things like that.

Seconded.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Chaos Prime

well said Hawkeye :-)

cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 15

#30  Edited By cosmo111687

Completely agree, Hawkeye. I feel like Comicvine is more than just some forum on the internet - it's a real, thriving community and it's important for us to behave more tolerantly and generally more decently to one another.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

It's in human's nature to argue and fight among themselves, in real life or the internet, it's not going to change anytime soon

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RazzaTazz
@Hawkeye446
No Caption Provided
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RazzaTazz
@AlwaysRight said:
TC is obviously a closeted homosexual.

Seriously, T and S are not even that close to each other on the keyboard, how do you screw up that bad?   If you want to attack people (specifically people who are my friend) here on CV why not just log in with your regular account so we can know who you are.  Coward

@The Stegman said:
It's in human's nature to argue and fight among themselves, in real life or the internet, it's not going to change anytime soon

Your input is noted and found wanting, why don't you take that attitude elsewhere?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Hawkeye446 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Welcome to the internet.

Listen, I would like to apologise.

Y'know. I get what everyone is saying. 'we are just feeding the trolls'. Yeah, well when I go through a thread and see that hardly anyone has said anything it saddens me. Often more than the actual OP. I mean, so the poster may get a laugh from 1 person disagreeing. Think of what happens when PLENTY on people stand up to what they are saying. No troll can keep it up for that long. They'll give up. Maybe they won't do it next time.

I am tired of everyone's defeatist attitude. It's pathetic.

When plenty of people stand up, the troll gets plenty of laughs. Why is this so hard to understand? Trying to have a little e-uprising isn't going to work. They'll just keep at it until they get bored or banned.

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kiss_lamia
@InnerVenom123:  yes but if we all flag them quicker they'll get banned quicker and then we can go back to talking comics :D yay party loool
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By InnerVenom123

@kiss_lamia said:

@InnerVenom123: yes but if we all flag them quicker they'll get banned quicker and then we can go back to talking comics :D yay party loool

I'm aware of that. But telling the trolls off accomplishes nothing.

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kiss_lamia
@InnerVenom123:  not true it makes me feel better loool and that an accomplishment lool
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@RazzaTazz: O.O what attitude??
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Shadow_Thief

It's the internet; it's going to keep happening, regardless of what we do about it (or even if we do nothing at all). No sense in getting all worked up over it; that's what they want. I gotta respect you for standing up and giving voice to something you obviously feel very strongly about, but even that's just going to be like ringing a dinner bell for the trolls.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RazzaTazz
@The Stegman: If you don't want to part of the solution you can wait on the sidelines. 

@Shadow_Thief: This is not really about trolls, this is about those among us who think it is ok to disparage other groups, we see it happening and we let people get away with it because we are afraid of it coming back on us, that we get lumped in with the same groups or worse.  But I think we need to stand together on this, if you see something wrong call someone out on it.  
Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CurbsideProphet

I've not come across these threads much, but I'll keep an eye out for them.

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MethodMan008

I agree for sure...

Some people on the internet can be unbelievable..

It's never going to end, but all we can really do is be good examples and hope that inspires others to be civil community members.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hawkeye446

@CurbsideProphet: @MethodMan008:

I appreciate the thought :)

@lykopis said:

No Caption Provided

@AlwaysRight:

HAH. But I didn't see his original comment? Must have deleted it (I did read it, but only from Razza's Quote)

@RazzaTazz:

Thank you for EVERYTHING Razza :)

Ok, so anyone that is actually interested:

I received a laughable message last night, so I am hoping if the REAL sender behind the throw-away account is reading, this is for you:

I would just like to say that was a very badly spelled, and constructed message. Not only was it obviously rushed, there were no qualities in the least that made me regretful. If anything, I got a huge laugh, and you proved to me my point exactly.

There are people here that are scared of change. These people are scared, stupid and ignorant. I will enjoy another message if you will have the courtesy to write one, as I am sure part two will be just as thrilling as the first.

Regards,

One Happy Customer.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By one_upper

oh Noes.

The people on the internetz hurt my feelings...

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hawkeye446

@Chaos Prime: @cosmo111687: @Delphic: Thank you :)

@The Stegman said:

Of course it isn't, because no-one seems to give a damn. Maybe, if we TRIED being good people, we would benefit from it.

@InnerVenom123: Fine. Next time someone is condoning rape, you can just keep walking. There's no problem with doing nothing. That changes things. That's how things get better. From no-one doing anything.

@Shadow_Thief: I'm not going to preach any more. Do what you want. If there isn't a part of you that cares about these issues, then fine.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46  Edited By cyberninja

Looks like someone has been watching too many What Would You Do? With John Quinones on ABC.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hawkeye446

@cyberninja said:

Looks like someone has been watching too many What Would You Do? With John Quinones on ABC.

I'm just trying to make a point, if you don't care for it, why are you here?

I think I got what you were implying though.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mikethekiller

You know what the best thing to do would be? Flag a troll thread and move along, getting angry and going on a rant is just what they want.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49  Edited By cyberninja
@Hawkeye446 said:

@cyberninja said:

Looks like someone has been watching too many What Would You Do? With John Quinones on ABC.

ummm that was my way of saying I understand your point, you are right and I agree with you....but now I don't know. I guess I should have began my post with "I come in peace." Sorry for being in your thread, I will run along now.  

*runs away crying*
Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hawkeye446

@lykopis said:

@one_upper said:

oh Noes.

The people on the internetz hurt my feelings...

oh Noes,

The lack of clevernez hurt my brainz...

HAH!

@mikethekiller said:

You know what the best thing to do would be? Flag a troll thread and move along, getting angry and going on a rant is just what they want.

Then that's what you can do.

@cyberninja said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@cyberninja said:

ummm that was my way of saying I understand your point, you are right and I agree with you....but now I don't know. I guess I should have began my post with "I come in peace." Sorry for being in your thread, I will run along now. *runs away crying*

You KNOW that's not what I meant. Anyway, I apologise. I know your stance of these issues. YOU actually do comment.

I just didn't know the reference (we don't get that show in Australia), so I had to google it.

I thought you were singling me out as some sort of a humanitarian and making fun.

Again, Apologies.

@IncredibleSplosions:

OK, i completely understand what you are saying. 2 important things though.

a) what I have said often is that at least by us taking a stand, we show our support.

b) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I never specified trolls. I have seen plenty of people being intolerant and disrespectful in general, and usually no-one says "That's not right".