Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6151 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Truly a work of art.
Truly a work of art.

@just_banter:

perfect

@leo-343 said:

Really sad that Bambina is probably dead, also hoping Midora comes back somehow from getting sealed by Joa. On the plus side, the hype is real for Toriko's third Appetite Demon.

Hercales too from the looks of it, I think all the 8 kings will die soon. But I'm sure Midora is coming back. And yeah it seem Acacia recognized it. Also I feel some sort of fusion between the demons is what will kill Neo.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@emperorthanos: Heracs were previously shown to be immortal, so I don't think Heracles is dead .

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:

@deathhero61: @just_banter: @emperorthanosSpoiler about the ending of the fight between Escanor and Estarossa.

well chapter is out now. Estrasso is probably going to lose from the looks of it. Any of you feel Escano is too strong? I mean the threat of the 10c doesn't seem so scary when he is stronger than everyone. Granted his powers are only there for a limited time

Dude. I wanna believe Nakaba has something planned, but seriously, what the hell that guy thinking? Escanor is stomping everyone......@mr_ingenuity was right, Nakaba may be writing himself/herself into a corner.

And it seems like with the right utilization Demons can heal themselves, unless that's something only Estarossa can do.

Also Zeldris and Dreyfus were pretty stupid IMO they should have noticed Escanor's power was rising......

When i have time, i'm gonna update the respect thread, expect a tag.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6154 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@deathhero61: Don't worry just like Superman the mangaka will think of some kryptonite that has something to do with Escanor birth.

And it seems like with the right utilization Demons can heal themselves, unless that's something only Estarossa can do.

Demons can heal using darkness.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Based off the hendricksen fight, this doesn't seem to be true.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6156 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@deathhero61: Mel reattached his arms, Galan reattached his torso, & now Estarossa has shown he can heal his burns.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drmagic said:

@jucaslucasa: man re zero is the best

Indeed it is. One thing, I was watching the opening in youtube today, and I noticed that there's a girl with blue hair that looks like Ram. Unless I missed an episode, she didn't appear yet. Who do you think she is?

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: cant say who it is and i havent read the light novel and we will find out eventually

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, just finished the 25 episodes of JJBA, what's the next part to watch? Stardust Crusaders or Diamond wa Kudakenai?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6161 emperorthanos-  Moderator

just finished kabaneri. It was pretty good but not as great as it was hyped up to be.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6162 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@laylah said:

Is anyone here reading Tokyo Ghoul? Looks like the king actually exist and it's not Eto as many thought.

well I just finished season 1 of tokyo ghoul. is the same as the manga or is it different? I may pick up the manga once i'm done with season 2.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@queen_marceline: Stardust Crusaders, Diamond is Unbreakable, then read the rest. Release order is the only way to go.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@emperorthanos: well I just finished season 1 of tokyo ghoul. is the same as the manga or is it different? I may pick up the manga once i'm done with season 2.

You should start the manga from now on IMO( There're only some small differences at this point)

It gets pretty bad/average after the first season and almost completely stopped following the track of the manga.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6165 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@laylah said:

@emperorthanos: well I just finished season 1 of tokyo ghoul. is the same as the manga or is it different? I may pick up the manga once i'm done with season 2.

You should start the manga from now on IMO( There're only some small differences at this point)

It gets pretty bad/average after the first season and almost completely stopped following the track of the manga.

which chapter from the manga should I start at.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos said:

which chapter from the manga should I start at.

I'd say around chapter 12 or 14.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently bleach is ending next week :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Was it the old Zangetsu that Ichigo slashes Bach with in the new chapter? I might be wrong.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6169  Edited By Barodas

@darthsenju: It was.

And now I'm confused, did Haschwalt use the almighty while it was in his possession to mess up the future so Yhawch dies? It also seems that Yhawch can even alter his death with almighty, and he was about to combine world into one.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So yuha can return from the dead using the almighty, but he can't avoid an arrow and for all this time ichigo new bankai was his old shikai? I'm confused.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6171  Edited By Barodas

@grappolo: I think that it might be Haschwalt who used the almighty when it was in his possession to mess with yuha. Or Aizen is still there or he was into taking ichigo out so much he didn't pay attention to his almighty, but the only way to find out is to wait till next week.

*Edit

It also could be the silver arrowhead that Ishida fired have some sort of immunity to quincy powers.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barodas: Yes and i hope to see a good epilogue, there are so many things we haven't seen.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen got absorbed, huh? And here I though this garbage manga couldn't fall more.

Fuck this manga, I'm don with this shit.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6174 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Aizen got absorbed, huh? And here I though this garbage manga couldn't fall more.

Fuck this manga, I'm don with this shit.

lol have to agree.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Apparently bleach is ending next week :(

I'm kind of glad. I think bleach should have ended with Aizen. This current arc had both its ups and downs but right now everything is going off the rails.

I had the same feeling with Naruto towards the end. I wished it had ended with team 7 beating Madara as Juubi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, chances are if Kubo wasn't rushed to finish. Then bleach would have had a better ending.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it hard to believe that will be the ending of Bleach. Like it would be the worst ending I've seen thus far in an anime/manga

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait if Yhwach dies now doesn't the entire bleach world end like it almost happened when the spirit king got killed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Bleach chapter made no sense at all....

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I actually liked Kaguya and the origin of B. Zetsu. It explained the knowledge of Madara over the Jiuubi.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsenju: Yup , this is what happened and we are forced to deal with it. Now kubo may be a bad writer but he is not at this level of bad, for example, someone here really thinks that kubo brought back isshin and ryuken after years just to deliver the arrowhead to ishida?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging from images I saw...looks like Midora is coming back this chapter....ugh, can't wait to read it x. x

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ladies and Gentlemen with the new chapter that came out I can say that the Toriko hype is reaching new levels. Shit is about to get real in next couple of chapters.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Going to Sleep after reading the toriko chapter as usual. Insane.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of hype is unreal. Midora is back in action and has copied Joa's Gourmet Luck? I can't even...

Bet you NEO just drinks all the acid in Mother Snake's stomach.

Should be pretty obvious at this point the Nitro's plans aren't going to work...at all....

Was really hoping to see the third demon do something...maybe next chapter...

Now... NEO vs Midora, place your bets! O:

No Caption Provided

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6185 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@queen_marceline: @princearagorn1: @barodas:

well the hype is unreal right now. Midora, Neo, Third Demon, Acacia with his full course.

My bet is Midora takes out Acacia while Neo finishes of the 8 kings. Then the two fight. Neo wins only to lose to the third demon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: In any case, I can't wait to see the insane stuff that goes on in these fights.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6188  Edited By Barodas

New God of High School chapter was interesting. Wonder whats gonna happen next there.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barodas said:

New God of High School chapter was interesting. Wonder whats gonna happen next there.

Hopefully we get the real Jin back and Dae Wi gets revived

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally got caught up on One Piece. Should've started reading a long time ago. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

One of the many things I love about Toriko is the fact that the mangaka actually gives us time frames, distances, statements etc to work with when it comes to things like speed feats or feats in general, there's no ambiguity and no need for fan calcs. For One Piece it's almost impossible to know how fast characters are going some of the time, of course if you read the series from the start and are an avid fan it's far more clear to you but for the average person they'd have no clue other than "That's fast."

Agreed, that's something that's really underappreciated

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6193  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

caught up on the My Hero Academia manga. It's a lot better than it was at the start.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6194 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

One of the many things I love about Toriko is the fact that the mangaka actually gives us time frames, distances, statements etc to work with when it comes to things like speed feats or feats in general, there's no ambiguity and no need for fan calcs. For One Piece it's almost impossible to know how fast characters are going some of the time, of course if you read the series from the start and are an avid fan it's far more clear to you but for the average person they'd have no clue other than "That's fast."

Agreed, that's something that's really underappreciated

It's not just feats, he/she gives us details about the locations, and how the characters abilities works, if there is something that could be considered an asspull at the very least it is explained well and it's fair. And despite the huge cast he/she tries to use as many of the characters as possible.

@deathhero61@mr_ingenuity@just_banter@lejon@jucaslucasa

No Caption Provided

Well Escanor probably just killed two in one go. I expect Zeldris will show up later but it wouldn't matter if Escanor is just killing fools. I think thats 3 while Ban took out one.

They aren't dead, they protected themselves at the last second. However, i think Estarossa will be in a position where he can't do anything and will be finished off or cannot fight, because it seemed he did the one thing he never would have done with anyone, feel hatred for someone. He screamed Escanor's name.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished My hero Academia. Great anime, can't wait for season 2. Currently watching Assassination Classroom.

Bless Funimation for these great dubs.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6198  Edited By VashtaNerada88

Anyone currently keeping up with Baki the grappler: Baki Dou ???

!Spoilers inside!

miyamoto musashi just had his scrap with Yujiro Hanma. and Hanma was "saved"(loosely put....perhaps) by Motobe Izou, who is out to protect everyone from Musashi. =P

Now Musashi is on the move and just smacked Pickle (while asleep) in the face to provoke him into a fight.

No Caption Provided

`

Thoughts on how this will turn out? Will Pickle be the one to beat Musashi or just be another notch on the Samurai's belt?? Or will Motobe come to the rescue of the strongest creature from the cretaceous era? OR will the scientists break up the fight before it gets too serious?

My personal thought is that the scientists stop it before things get too serious...pickle cant lose to Musashi...yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe it. My house was invaded by an army of onion cutting ninjas just as I was watching episode 18 of Re:Zero. Sigh.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone reading Space-time prison?