Nicola Tesla's prediction for the role of women

• 182 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Coral_Wyvern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nikola Tesla, often seen as Thomas Edison's rival, was a futurist and a prognosticator, and had very progressive views on the role of men and women in society. To those of you who are misogynists or humanists should now click the back button and choose another topic to read...this is for progressive minded people who see female being superior to male and want to help shape human civilization into something new and feminine.

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1926-01-30.htm

"This struggle of the human female toward sex equality will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior. The modern woman, who anticipates in merely superficial phenomena the advancement of her sex, is but a surface symptom of something deeper and more potent fermenting in the bosom of the race.

"It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that women will assert first their equality and later their superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of women."

"Through countless generations, from the very beginning, the social subservience of women resulted naturally in the partial atrophy or at least the hereditary suspension of mental qualities which we now know the female sex to be endowed with no less than men."

A lot of Tesla's other predictions, like energy conservation and education reform came true, I would like to see this come true as well! Obviously this was a man who knew the definition of humility as well as his lot in life. This is a man that men today should aspire to!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine008

this is for progressive minded people who see female being superior to male and want to help shape human civilization into something new and feminine.

Bullsh%t.

#Malechauvist

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolverine008

Wait a minute, how is it progressive to think women are superior to men?...........

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RetconCrisis

I'm fine with thinking we are equal with no superior gender or race, so I have to disagree with this although I still greatly respect Tesla.

Though as a man, I will admit: most women are more striving to gain knowledge than men, making them "technically" more intelligent. Any man can be just as smart; instead, many choose not to be.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#5 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Wait a minute, how is it progressive to think women are superior to men?...........

I guess only to the same extent that it is in any way progressive to think men are superior to women. I am so glad our expert on gender commentary turned up for this one :P

PS - how's about making me a snack, sweet cheeks? :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fine with thinking we are equal with no superior gender or race, so I have to disagree with this although I still greatly respect Tesla.

Bullsh%t. There is well documented evidence that men are inherently superior to women. Are big muscles only being one shed of proof.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@coral_wyvern: See, we get a lot of users on ComicVine who have their own unique and identifiable gimmick. There's a guy who only types in Header 3 and leaves his initials at the bottom of each post. There's a guy who goes "First" on every staff article that comes out. There's a guy who capitalizes all his H's when he types a sentence, and there's a guy who types out all his sentences in a Southern drawl. It takes all kinds and all that. Your gimmick is, quite clearly, some form of female supremacist thought. It is the sole subject of every thread and comment you have ever made on ComicVine. I'm not even going to get into the merits or demerits of that form of thinking because a three-year-old could figure that out. I'm just wondering, why ComicVine? It's an oddly specific gimmick to focus on, and it seems like a peculiar environment for such an oddly specific gimmick.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SmashBrawler

Well, on the one hand, he did create the Death Ray...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Black_Arrow

Well, on the one hand, he did create the Death Ray...

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

LMAO

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolverine008

@bumpyboo said:

@wolverine08 said:

I guess only to the same extent that it is in any way progressive to think men are superior to women. I am so glad our expert on gender commentary turned up for this one :P

PS - how's about making me a snack, sweet cheeks? :P

I would, but I got to hit the weight room for leg day today. Man stuff :)

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Wolfrazer  Online

@retconcrisis said:

Bullsh%t. There is well documented evidence that men are inherently superior to women. Are big muscles only being one shed of proof.

Pretty sure he wasn't meaning physicals.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RetconCrisis

@wolverine08: I think it's obvious we're superior physically. There's a reason why men's times and records in track and swimming, etc., are faster than women's times. I know only a few women who go to the gym to legitimately lift. However, I mean equal in government and educational positions. Meaning, I don't mind if there is a day where we get a female president, etc.

I think our brains are all potentially the same, some dumb@%#=$ just choose to not learn or even use (un)common sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol just Lol. Nice trolling. Back to wherever you came from foul beast!!!!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@wolverine08: ? That was humor? I didn't really take it as such...but ok. /Shrug, internets..

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: ? That was humor? I didn't really take it as such...but ok.

Me saying something as illogical as men having bundles of proof as to being superior to women, one being big muscles is something that sounds serious to you???????

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Wolfrazer  Online

@wolverine08: Of course it doesn't sound serious, but humorous?....Eh to me.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@wolfrazer said:

Me saying something as illogical as men having bundles of proof as to being superior to women, one being big muscles is something that sounds serious to you???????

Poe's law.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Of course it doesn't sound serious, but humorous?....Eh to me.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

@wolverine08 said:

@wolfrazer said:

Poe's law.

Fair point.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: $#!¥... I didn't notice your username...

I'll never forgive you, you tricked me into using my brain for once! Now I won't share my cookie stash with anyone. Just know that you were the catalyst...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08: $#!¥... I didn't notice your username...

I'll never forgive you, you tricked me into using my brain for once! Now I won't share my cookie stash with anyone. Just know that you were the catalyst...

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

No Caption Provided

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here I thought all men and women should be treated on an equal level of respect.

Why is this thread on comicvine?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: How can I hate the game when it's my own? I remember when I used to preach the art of dry humor (aka the sfw term for tro- that which shall not be named)!

I think we both accomplished our mission... derailing this thread like we do any other amiright?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08: How can I hate the game when it's my own? I remember when I used to preach the art of dry humor (aka the sfw term for tro- that which shall not be named)!

I think we both accomplished our mission... derailing this thread like we do any other amiright?

Indeed!

No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How has this not been locked yet?

Here I thought all men and women should be treated on an equal level of respect.

Why is this thread on comicvine?

This.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How has this not been locked yet?

You can't lock Nikola Tesla thread. Admins know their place.

Coral_Wyvern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe I made it clear in the first post, if you do not align yourself with the female supremacist movement, do not post in this topic.

If you are not going to discuss Tesla's prediction for gender roles, do not post in this topic.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Hmm.

Coral_Wyvern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Coral_Wyvern

It's a sorry state of affairs when few members possess the maturity to discuss this issue intelligently.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I believe I made it clear in the first post, if you do not align yourself with the female supremacist movement, do not post in this topic.

If you are not going to discuss Tesla's prediction for gender roles, do not post in this topic.

So if you disagree you're not allowed to say you disagree? Okay..

It's a sorry state of affairs when few members possess the maturity to discuss with issue intelligently.

I'm sorry but this doesn't really make sense.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a sorry state of affairs when few members possess the maturity to discuss this issue intelligently.

As expected from a forum which is mostly inhabited by males, right?

Coral_Wyvern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coral_wyvern said:

So if you disagree you're not allowed to say you disagree? Okay..

@coral_wyvern said:

It's a sorry state of affairs when few members possess the maturity to discuss with issue intelligently.

I'm sorry but this doesn't really make sense.

I want people to discuss with issue with thought and non-trollish posts or one word comments. I want to dispense with the usually humanist diatribe of "No one gender should rule the other" because we're not talking about the humanitarian movement, we're discussing the female supremacist movement. Those who don't want to discuss it should not post here.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, intellect awakening

Gravenche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't insult Coral for her beliefs.

I am a male and I see the benefits of a pro-female lifestyle, if every guy were like this, respectful to women, eager to serve her and fulfill her happiness, we'd probably live in a society with no war or rape as these are factors of male aggression. We need to take the aggression out of the male and worship natural femininity. We need to view women, not as humans, but as goddesses.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TotalBalance

I am a male and I see the benefits of a pro-female lifestyle, if every guy were like this, respectful to women, eager to serve her and fulfill her happiness, we'd probably live in a society with no war or rape as these are factors of male aggression. We need to take the aggression out of the male and worship natural femininity. We need to view women, not as humans, but as goddesses.

You sure you aren't just one of Coral's alternate accounts?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Black_Arrow

No Caption Provided

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is putting a women above a man beneficial. They should be on an equal level of both respect and integrity..

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#43 frozen  Moderator
@gravenche said:

Clearly.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mysticmedivh

@gravenche said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Have some self respect, for god's sake. This is cringeworthy.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@totalbalance said:
@gravenche said:

Clearly.

I feel pity for anyone who has so little of import to do with their time that they spend it creating multiple accounts on a comic site trying to troll people with radical feminist theories of female supremacy et cetera.....

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dimitridkatsis

This is a site about comics where people can also post their insecurities but what would you expect trolling comes naturally.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By legacy6364

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Don't bring that tumblr sh*t in here.