New terror attack in France

• 145 results
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mortein: People who murdered kids for money do.

You would seriously send someone to be tortured for all of eternity? I'm not big on punishments, but I understand that they are sometimes needed, still to torture someone who killed kids for all of the eternity seems a little bit excessive, don't you think?

Wouldn't you be pleased with few decades of torture before killing them? If few decades seems too low how about few hundred years, few billion years, few septillion years, few googolplex years? I imagine that at some point it would be enough punishment.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#102  Edited By KrleAvenger

@mortein: I have a better idea. Destroy a man so much that he hlimself wants to die but you will not allow him to.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By shanana

202 injured smh

Avatar image for deactivated-57b89658ba257
deactivated-57b89658ba257

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:
@krleavenger said:

You would seriously send someone to be tortured for all of eternity? I'm not big on punishments, but I understand that they are sometimes needed, still to torture someone who killed kids for all of the eternity seems a little bit excessive, don't you think?

Wouldn't you be pleased with few decades of torture before killing them? If few decades seems too low how about few hundred years, few billion years, few septillion years, few googolplex years? I imagine that at some point it would be enough punishment.

The idea of eternal punishment is to deter people from committing the vile acts in the first place

These people have long given up their humanity

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By SpitfirePanda

BLM is mad for the wrong reasons, again.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/15/black-lives-matter-activists-angry-dead-white-people-france-stealing-limelight/

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems like every day there is another Terrorist Attack taking dozens of lives.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, it's starting to get difficult getting sad about this kind of thing, when it happens once a month.

BLM is mad for the wrong reasons, again.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/15/black-lives-matter-activists-angry-dead-white-people-france-stealing-limelight/

No Caption Provided
@stupid1 said:
@mortein said:
@krleavenger said:

The idea of eternal punishment is to deter people from committing the vile acts in the first place

These people have long given up their humanity

Yeah. In this case, it's a good bit of irony too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I just can't believe my eyes when I found out on the news. It's just awfully terrible in ways no one can describe. My prayers go out to the families of the deceased and injured of this hateful terror attack.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm at a hospital and there are at least fifty people crowded around a small TV watching the news. This is absolutely appalling. But it also warms my heart to see so many people brought together.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:
No Caption Provided

Yeah, let's say you have a pizza, and terrorists don't want you to eat your pizza, so they throw a hand spoon of rat poison on it. Would you say "I'm going to eat this pizza anyways, because abstaining from eating this pizza is exactly what terrorists want, so if I don't eat it, terrorists have won." or would you throw the pizza away?

Would you argue how rat poison is just a tiny percentage of the overall Pizza, or would you realize that importing even a tiny portion of rat poison into your body could kill you?

@krleavenger said:

I'll be happy if they would burn in hell!

Wow, that's a little bit excessive, don't you think? Eternal torture, no one deserves such a harsh punishment.

No Caption Provided

Unless you were agreeing, then my bad

LoneWanderer67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By LoneWanderer67

Tens of thousands of people are victims of war every day in most of middle east and African countries. Why don't all these people at least get the same recognition and sympathy by the western world, as only 80 of French or Belgiums citizens do ? And then people from the west preach about equality and about fighting the good fight against racism. HYPOCRITES !

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard that family of this terrorists scum is threating journalists with knifes now or something like that.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Mortein

@petey_is_spidey said:

I understood it was a joke, but a lot of people use this line of reasoning for real, so I wanted to debunk it.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I understood it was a joke, but a lot of people use this line of reasoning for real, so I wanted to debunked it.

This is why I removed your name from the quote, I was referring directly to the way of reasoning that picture was ridiculing.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@rubear said:

I heard that family of this terrorists scum is threating journalists with knifes now or something like that.

If true then that really shows how little it takes to take radical action to support radical beliefs. The Orlando Shooter's father said on a Sky News interview that homosexuality was up to God to decide. With a father with those beliefs, it's little wonder the guy was as hate filled and bigoted as he was. This needs a source to authenticate it though.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This makes me so mad that I would want someone like him exists.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this ISIS??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for inquisitor_lavellan
Inquisitor_Lavellan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Times have changed and we should learn to live with terrorism."

Said the French PM. You disappoint me France.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's more depressing the more I watch news and images from France.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

WTH?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eurotruck simulator is getting pretty hardcore nowadays.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#127  Edited By SC  Moderator

@comedicamon: Hello.

Your gif of anthropomorphized waffles having intercourse isn't appropriate for CV forums. Please be much more careful, as such gifs could potentially get you permabanned from the website, and you have been warned about something similar in the past. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. Otherwise you are karma banned (from being flagged) for 2 days.

Avatar image for inquisitor_lavellan
Inquisitor_Lavellan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@inquisitor_lavellan said:

WTH?

This is something he actually said just look it up.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@dernman said:

WTH?

This is something he actually said just look it up.

That's just a messed up thing to say though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprise or not.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid1 said:

A timely report regarding things from the last attack in Paris that had been suppressed by the French

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/16/graphic-france-suppressed-news-gruesome-islamic-state-torture-paris/

I don't know if this makes the French government cowards or traitors to their own people; for hiding this from them

Probably both

Breitbart is one of the worst websites there are. They have no problem lying or posting whatever bullshit will support their ideology. If they said that water was wet, I wouldnt believe them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid1 said:

A timely report regarding things from the last attack in Paris that had been suppressed by the French

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/16/graphic-france-suppressed-news-gruesome-islamic-state-torture-paris/

I don't know if this makes the French government cowards or traitors to their own people; for hiding this from them

Probably both

Breitbart is one of the worst websites there are. They have no problem lying or posting whatever bullshit will support their ideology. If they said that water was wet, I wouldnt believe them.

Believe what you want

They're not the only ones reporting it

Still - probably won't be a 'fact' until it appears in vox or the guardian, though will it?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid1 said:
@willpayton said:
@stupid1 said:

Probably both

Believe what you want

They're not the only ones reporting it

Still - probably won't be a 'fact' until it appears in vox or the guardian, though will it?

I have no idea whether it's true or not, but I know that a rumor is still a rumor no matter how many people retell it.

You seem to think that a "fact" is whatever meme you picked off of Google Images or whatever the latest b.s. is reported on Breitbart or Infowars.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow, way to really live up to the stereotype. Freaking surrender monkeys.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO at “Times have changed, and France is going to have to live with terrorism..."

That'll surely make the people of France feel much better and at ease. What kinda leadership is this? Oh it's the limp dick kind with no balls. Manuel Valls might as well get on all fours and let the terrorist scum go in dry on him. My God what the hell.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just saw another video with a different angle of the truck coming towards the camera. The amount of people that were hit is crazy. Most of them in the video weren't even aware of the truck in the background, until they actually got hit. I guess it must've been pretty hard to notice. There was a live band to the side and it surely would've been very noisy with that crowd of people. Terrible. It looked like a horror movie. The image of the truck mowing people down is haunting.

It makes you realize anything can really be used as a weapon. Who would've thought someone would have used a huge truck to run people over that night. I wouldn't have crossed my mind, had I been there.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This makes me so mad that I would want someone like him exists.

Daredevil?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's already some conspiracy nuts saying that the video of the dead bodies is fake and that they're manikins. <rollseyes>

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just saw another video with a different angle of the truck coming towards the camera. The amount of people that were hit is crazy. Most of them in the video weren't even aware of the truck in the background, until they actually got hit. I guess it must've been pretty hard to notice. There was a live band to the side and it surely would've been very noisy with that crowd of people. Terrible. It looked like a horror movie. The image of the truck mowing people down is haunting.

It makes you realize anything can really be used as a weapon. Who would've thought someone would have used a huge truck to run people over that night. I wouldn't have crossed my mind, had I been there.

I just saw that video too. It's incredible and sad, and the guy filming it just barely lived because the truck went right in front of him taking out the people who were just in front of the camera.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Yeah, sure. Because Daredevil is the character you can see more than anyone on that picture.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Thanks for sharing this. It's a pretty clear explanation.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban high fuel capacity assault trucks.

Taquie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's sad. Maybe next time they will have better protection when there is a big event going on. A truck shouldn't have been able to drive there if the road is closed. They should place out road barriers.

JKFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is definitely terrible news, but why isn't anyone talking about the military coup in Turkey?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkfallen said:

This is definitely terrible news, but why isn't anyone talking about the military coup in Turkey?

There was already a big thread on that earlier.

Turncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d o n e