Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4... thoughts?

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did anyone get this game? What are your thoughts? Is it the best UNS?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Not as good as 2 better than 3. 2 had the best boss battles these ones are close but not nearly as cinimatic and not enough quick time events to make them cinimatic.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Just_Banter

I think my B button is broken.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Frankly, I agree that 4 is not as good as 2, but mainly because of the gameplay mechanics, not the boss battles. First off, I hate how substitution jutsus don't take chakra anymore but instead use that yellow meter that only allows for four freakin' uses. Also, with additions like Kaguya, Six Paths Naruto, Madara, and Obito, and characters from The Last, some of my favorite older characters like Orochimaru and Guy who used to be some of the best (at least in UNS 2) are literally crap.

Personally, I think it was well worth the money and it brings back some good memories especially with the addition of the genin. I also thought the Story Mode was very fulfilling. I'm not a huge fan of quicktime events, but hey, what can ya do, right?

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Frankly, I agree that 4 is not as good as 2, but mainly because of the gameplay mechanics, not the boss battles. First off, I hate how substitution jutsus don't take chakra anymore but instead use that yellow meter that only allows for four freakin' uses. Also, with additions like Kaguya, Six Paths Naruto, Madara, and Obito, and characters from The Last, some of my favorite older characters like Orochimaru and Guy who used to be some of the best (at least in UNS 2) are literally crap.

Personally, I think it was well worth the money and it brings back some good memories especially with the addition of the genin. I also thought the Story Mode was very fulfilling. I'm not a huge fan of quicktime events, but hey, what can ya do, right?

The Genin were there since Generations, I hate how they removed the 10 Tails Awakening and gave Obito nothing but a fast mode awakening, they removed Itachi and Shisui's regular Susano'os, besides that I think it is fine, not great. I was expecting more.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't have it yet.

Plan on getting it pretty soon though.