Michael Myers, healing factor and possible telepathy?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After growing back his eyes in "Return of Michael Myers" & considering the number of times he's been shot full of holes we know he must be able to regenerate organs & the fact he was able to walk away from the crime scene unmasked & holding the murder weapon in "H20" means his face must have healed "or" he has some kind of telepathic ability that causes people to just not notice him because he should look like Freddy Kruger after being burned alive in Halloween II.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm sure it's pretty straight forward healing abilities. Though they had some moments where he had some sort of strong bond with Jamie. Granted I tuned out when they started bringing the curse of thorn stuff.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well after what happened at the end of Halloween two both Loomis and Myers should have died. Certainly Loomis but he comes back for number 4 not that badly burned. Simply because they wanted to keep making movies with Myers in them since Halloween three didn't do that well. Carpenter intended for them to both die there and then.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well after what happened at the end of Halloween two both Loomis and Myers should have died. Certainly Loomis but he comes back for number 4 not that badly burned. Simply because they wanted to keep making movies with Myers in them since Halloween three didn't do that well. Carpenter intended for them to both die there and then.

So retcons, yeah.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

So retcons, yeah.

Disregard for what actually happened in the first two to make more films or retcons yeah...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Why would you disregard both? Only thing you'd disregard is the ending of 2, since the other movies would have it be a retcon.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Why would you disregard both? Only thing you'd disregard is the ending of 2, since the other movies would have it be a retcon.

True but I meant the intention like two was supposed to be the end. They were both supposed to go out in a fire. I actually think 4 is alright I can't remember the rest too much probably for the best though.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: I did enjoy the 4th one, prob more so than the first two. The 3rd I also enjoyed, but I know not many like that one.

Avatar image for officer_zantoro
Officer_Zantoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has to, he can still see in 4-6, and the H20 timeline. Plus when he's unmasked in 5 he doesn't seem to have any facial scars...

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: I did enjoy the 4th one, prob more so than the first two. The 3rd I also enjoyed, but I know not many like that one.

Crazy Loomis was fun to see. I have watched the third one a few times and I don't really like it, not because it doesn't have Myers in just didn't like it. But the idea of the masks is really cool/creepy.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Healing factor

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Healing factor and telepathy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know but since they did bring Myers back I need an explanation as to how his eyes regenerated, I'm not as bothered by the H20 to Resurrection retcon but his switching himself with a paramedic is kinda dumb but he pulled it off somehow.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That telepathy theory doesn't make any sense smh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

That telepathy theory doesn't make any sense smh.

How else can you explain how he's able to walk down a main street in broad daylight with only his intended target ever spotting him?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Khael
Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers doesn't have Telepathy, but I do agree that he has some form of Healing Factor.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

I know but since they did bring Myers back I need an explanation as to how his eyes regenerated, I'm not as bothered by the H20 to Resurrection retcon but his switching himself with a paramedic is kinda dumb but he pulled it off somehow.

He healed. I mean its clear in the first film at the end he gets shot multiple times and he disappears or even in the second when he gets his eyes blown out he simply keeps on trying to find them to kill. Loomis talks about how he is empty. The mystery behind Myers is what helps make him creepy.