Marvel vs. Capcom 3? No...Capcom vs.Tatsunoko!

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Sparda said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"

Super Street fighter 4 is going to over shadow Capcom vs Tatsunoko....and the new Blazblue title :(((((

"
It's gonna come out way later than TatVsCap (I think....?), so I don't think it'll overshadow it, but if Blazblue comes out at the same time then you're probably right. "
SS4 is set for springor  Febuary 010,  TvC is january, I think BB is spring also
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202  Edited By BatDance
@Static Shock said:
" @pixelized said:
" it does, and super smash brothers gets old "
LOL. I respectfully disagree. "
Mugen never gets old
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203  Edited By Static Shock
@BatDance said:
" Mugen never gets old "
I disagree with that too, and that's coming from someone who not only made their own Mugen game, but downloaded other people's Mugen as well. I never played Mugen for more than a month. The last one I had was some Capcom vs SNK Mugen. Even with so many characters, it soon became bland. I deleted it from my computer once Street Fighter IV came out. That's a fighting game that will NEVER get old. LOL.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#204  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @BatDance said:
" Mugen never gets old "
I disagree with that too, and that's coming from someone who not only made their own Mugen game, but downloaded other people's Mugen as well. I never played Mugen for more than a month. The last one I had was some Capcom vs SNK Mugen. Even with so many characters, it soon became bland. I deleted it from my computer once Street Fighter IV came out. That's a fighting game that will NEVER get old. LOL. "
Sadly I have to agree with Batdance for once.I started making my own MUGEN 2 years ago and I only stopped because someone stole my laptop.I can't wait to start up again.The whole looking for characters and setting up the game myself thing was fun for me.Adding my own music & stages,trying to find the most ridiculous character to yuse as the games boss,4 on 4 battles.MUGEN was alot of fun for me.SFIV is awesome but THAT got old for me pretty quickly.The only time I play SFIV is when I play with my friends and they barely play video games anymore.I can go on MUGEN and edit it all day.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205  Edited By Static Shock
@Vance Astro said:
" Sadly I have to agree with Batdance for once.I started making my own MUGEN 2 years ago and I only stopped because someone stole my laptop.I can't wait to start up again.The whole looking for characters and setting up the game myself thing was fun for me.Adding my own music & stages,trying to find the most ridiculous character to yuse as the games boss,4 on 4 battles.MUGEN was alot of fun for me.SFIV is awesome but THAT got old for me pretty quickly.The only time I play SFIV is when I play with my friends and they barely play video games anymore.I can go on MUGEN and edit it all day. "
Mugen is too fake for me. There.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#206  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Sadly I have to agree with Batdance for once.I started making my own MUGEN 2 years ago and I only stopped because someone stole my laptop.I can't wait to start up again.The whole looking for characters and setting up the game myself thing was fun for me.Adding my own music & stages,trying to find the most ridiculous character to yuse as the games boss,4 on 4 battles.MUGEN was alot of fun for me.SFIV is awesome but THAT got old for me pretty quickly.The only time I play SFIV is when I play with my friends and they barely play video games anymore.I can go on MUGEN and edit it all day. "
Mugen is too fake for me. There. "
Not for me.I only get a certain type of characters so they all match up and it doesn't look so fake.