Man Rips Off Penis During Drug-Fueled Craze

• 146 results
frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

YPSILANTI, Mich. (WWJ) – An Ohio man remains hospitalized after injuring himself in a drug-fueled craze.

Washtenaw County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a burglar alarm at Ypsilanti Middle School late one night last week and found the 41-year-old man naked, screaming and bleeding from his groin.

The man had ripped off parts of his own genitals and had lost enough blood to make it a life threatening situation. The man, along with the parts he tore off were transferred to an area hospital.

The man later told police that he had taken mushrooms while visiting friends at a house nearby.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/06/24/police-man-rips-off-penis-during-drug-fueled-craze/

Kids don't do drugs mkay?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

.......Dafaq? O_o

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

couldnt you have written "wee wee" or something? :p

reminds me of the case where the guy started cutting open his stomache and fondling with his entrails because they were tickling after taking crystal meth or LSD

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

WHAT THE $#!%..........

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By russellmania77

Drugs are bad Mkay? Don't ever do em Mkay

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Drugs are bad Mkay? Don't ever do em Mkay

Yes, Mr. Garrison!

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By frogdog

@warlock360 said:

reminds me of the case where the guy started cutting open his stomache and fondling with his entrails because they were tickling after taking crystal meth or LSD

Too lazy to think of an alternative title

That's sound worst than that crazy dude in Miami, who took a bite off somebody face while tripping on LSD...Naked.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@frogdog said:

@warlock360 said:

Too lazy to think of an altervie title

That's sound worst than that crazy dude in Miami, who took a bite off somebody face while tripping on LSD...Naked.

Please stop you guys or I'm going to have nightmares tonight D=

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That is just tragic really. Nothing much else to say to be honest.

@warlock360 said:

Why? What is wrong with calling an organ its actual name?

DigbyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: child friendly site, now imagine how many children will have to ask their parents about it <.>

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: Let them. Once they read this, they won't go near a drug.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: child friendly site, now imagine how many children will have to ask their parents about it <.>

Ha really? As much as I dislike the term "child friendly" anyway. How is the term "penis" not um "child friendly" ?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Wait, he was trying to burgle someones house when this happened?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ahh Shrooms

The S*** they make people do

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader:

Imagine your neighbour going over to your kid asking "Hey there little jimmy, want to know what a penis is?" I know i don't want that scenario to happen any day soon :D

@awesam: True

DigbyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DigbyKong

Wait, he was trying to burgle someones house when this happened?

He was looking for cheeseburgers. The correct term is robble.

No Caption Provided

DigbyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DigbyKong

@mrdecepticonleader: profanity is nonsensical isn't it? Two words mean the same thing, one is ok but the other is taboo.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

And I thought making love to a bee hive was stupid...

BetaRayBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader:

Imagine your neighbour going over to your kid asking "Hey there little jimmy, want to know what a penis is?" I know i don't want that scenario to happen any day soon :D

What? That scenario makes no sense. You're joking right?

@mrdecepticonleader: profanity is nonsensical isn't it? Two words mean the same thing, one is ok but the other is taboo.

Uh huh.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By warlock360
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really nonsensical. In several languages, words mean the same but the only difference is the context such as formal vs informal/respectful vs familiarity. You may use one word with friends, another word with elders as a sign of respect, another word for people who you regard as poop.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A true Dumas (Dumb A*%!)

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer said:

@digbykong said:

Not really nonsensical. In several languages, words mean the same but the only difference is the context such as formal vs informal/respectful vs familiarity. You may use one word with friends, another word with elders as a sign of respect, another word for people who you regard as poop.

I assumed he was talking about it in regards to the English language as opposed to other languages.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bath Salts......................

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

So theres the end of one verse he's not going to, even if he gets high again:

Loading Video...

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 the_stegman  Moderator

It takes balls to do something like that.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Roddy010

and a penis...

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nerdork

Wow, the guy had determination.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jezer

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@jezer said:

@digbykong said:

I assumed he was talking about it in regards to the English language as opposed to other languages.

Is still the same in the English language. People are not gonna use the word shit in front of their parents because its vulgar language. Though not necessarily true for everyone, you use respectful, refined language around people you hold in a higher regard. In front of your friends, you are holding up no pretenses so you use vulgar language or whatever language you want. You call your (male)professor "sir" instead of "dude" because he is in a respected position and your language reflects it. No difference, really. (Also he was talking about profanity in general, which isnt limited to the English language...)

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why drugs are dumb and why i will never do them...

NovaRichRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he was just trying to make it longer...

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he was just trying to make it longer...

My guess is he was jerking it to hard...........

DigbyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer said:

@jezer said:

@digbykong said:

Is still the same in the English language. People are not gonna use the word shit in front of their parents because its vulgar language. Though not necessarily true for everyone, you use respectful, refined language around people you hold in a higher regard. In front of your friends, you are holding up no pretenses so you use vulgar language or whatever language you want. You call your (male)professor "sir" instead of "dude" because he is in a respected position and your language reflects it. No difference, really. (Also he was talking about profanity in general, which isnt limited to the English language...)

I wouldn't know. My parents and grandparents curse like drunken sailors.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF?!?!?!? well I am at a loss for words......it's painful thinking about it.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jezer said:

@jezer said:

@digbykong said:

Seemed to me he was specifically talking about the word "penis" and how another user jokingly said that the OP should of used the term "wee wee" or something to that affect. When really its the correct term for the organ and there is no need to censor that. If he was talking about profanity in general then I agree with what he said. And he was obviously talking about it in the context of the English language as that is the language we are using and understanding here.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, lets be real who hasn't done this before? I can't think of one guy I know who hasn't lost his penis in some drug/drunken fueled escapade. All of them were able to get reattached thankfully... except one... except one.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Oh sh*t, i'll arange for his dealer to be disposed of. Can't have the boys in blue on my ass.

WildcatKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on guys this is serious. Stop dicking around.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do 'shrooms and play Frisbee in the park, visit the Strong Museum of Play in lovely downtown Rochester, maybe visit the zoo, draw, and come down with a little marijuanical art.

Then this guy does 'shrooms....

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone needs to write a rock opera about that crazy cat........

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jezer

@jezer said:

@jezer said:

@digbykong said:

And he was obviously talking about it in the context of the English language as that is the language we are using and understanding here.

No... just because we're using the English language doesn't mean the idea he expressed is only in the context of the English language.

That's like me saying "Words only affect you if you allow it to affect you" and saying that I'm only talking about English Words because I'm we're conversing in English. "Words"/"Profanity"are concepts that are the same for almost every language.

Oh, and everything he said was in general terms. Not specifically applied to the word "penis" in this thread, regardless of intentions.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@the_stegman said:

and a penis...

This is ComicVine. Right there people. Tears of laughter are awesome to shed.

@vortex13 said:

Ok, lets be real who hasn't done this before? I can't think of one guy I know who hasn't lost his penis in some drug/drunken fueled escapade. All of them were able to get reattached thankfully... except one... except one.

Damn it --- LMAO!

Oh and @mrdecepticonleader@digbykong@warlock360@jezer................

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

and since we are being proper.....

VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on guys this is serious. Stop dicking around.

A lot of things are serious. We still can joke about them. But sure I'll be serious and stop "dicking" around. (interesting choice of word by the way given the subject)

This guy was very high and if you're planning on being that high you should at least set up some kind of precaution in place to keep you in the house. Also he said he was just on shrooms which I highly doubt seeing as mushrooms don't typically put you into a psychotic state that would make you that crazed of a state. Haven't taken them myself but I know people who have and they are supposed to put you in a kind of mellow state, you still trip pretty bad but you don't do much physically.

Oh sh*t, i'll arange for his dealer to be disposed of. Can't have the boys in blue on my ass.

Why? I mean why should the dealer disposed of, it's not like he was slipped the drug by anyone he was a consenting adult who chose to partake in an illegal drug.