Make a Statement. I will confirm, debunk, or find the answer.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HeroUp2112

There are lots of people making claims on CV. Some dead on, some outlandish, and some hard to confirm. If I don't know the answer, I'll find it, but realize it might take a bit of research, but I WILL find the answer. I'll cite what I'm able to, but some might come from previous research I've done. I can't do stuff that would be decided in Battle Forums...because that's what they're for. I CAN find out stuff like who wrote or drew what issue of a certain comic, etc. Hope I can help. Please hit the reply button so that I know when a statement is made. Thanks.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gambit is kewl.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Heaven ascension dio being a 6D being and what tier he is, like, heralds, skyfather etc, where he stands in that type of tier.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hitler had an outie bellybutton.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: lol This is a subjective opinion, which I can't factually verify. I will say however, that I disagree :)

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Boros could destroy Earth

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HeroUp2112

@leo-343: There is no direct evidence of this. While Beriel is a "Greater Fire Demon" the wikia: home of the fandom site says this separates him from a lesser fire demon, in that his attacks are more powerful and his aggression is greater. Since he only wields normal fire (not even Hell fire), the best answer I could give would be "no". However, again. There is nothing from the game or support materials that say, one way or the other.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck: Heaven Ascension DIO would be a Tier just below Marvel's One Above All. With his ability to over write time, and control space and time, dimension travelling ability and his dwelling dimension of "Over Heaven", however his weakness having to do with the Golden Bracelet Rings, keep him from attaining the top tier of One Above All status.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedandyman: I've searched extensively, and unfortunately I have been unable to find ANY reference to the state of Adolph Hitler's navel...I DID find this however.

Belly Button Hitler: When you stick your finger in your belly button and then holding it in front of a friend's face forcing them to smell it. Your finger in their face resembles Hitler's mustache.

Stupid, but true.

Zer0-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My cat has one eye.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@heroup2112: I had never heard of belly button Hitler, I will now have to try it out. Thankyou.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: This is true and verified. Again, according to wikia: home of the fandom Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (崩星咆哮砲, Hōsei Hōkōhō): While in his meteoric burst form, Boros can launch a massive beam of energy from his mouth which is much larger than his average Energy Beam. The color is also different, instead of being only blue, it has golden tones to it. Boros states that he needs to concentrate and release the entirety of his latent energy to perform this technique. The beam is powerful enough to be able to destroy a planet

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante(original) would kill iron man.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: lol This is a subjective opinion, which I can't factually verify. I will say however, that I disagree :)

No Caption Provided

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Roman Reigns is the greatest modern WWE wrestler

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zer0-x: I have no means of verifying this other than for you to send me a picture of you cat, so that I can see a full shot of it's head from the front. Though since YOU probably already know...might be a waste of time. However, if you send it, I'll verify.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: I'm not sure if you are asking if Dante would want to kill Iron Man, of if Dante could kill Iron Man. Either way, these are both subjective QUESTIONS, not verifiable things I can quantify. No, I take that back. Dante does not exist in the same universe as Iron Man, so no, he would not want to kill him. The second belongs in the battle forums

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash is pretty fast.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: that he could kill iron man, he deff wouldn't want to tho I could see them being friends.and since the second one isnt a good question for this thread, then support evidence that super buu is more powerful than kid buu

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_: A. That's a question, not a statement that can be proven or not. B. Since it can't be proven or disproven, there's not much I can do other than give you a VERY hypothetical answer.

Everything exists because it ACTUALLY exists. If things DIDN'T exist than they would be caught in POTENTIAL existence. Actuality always cancels potentiality, therefore everything exists due to the laws of Actuality.

Best I can do for you, even if you broke the rules ;)

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

The Dodge Charger Hellcat is the best and most badass sedan on the planet.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: Again, this statement is completely subjective. A better way to make this statement so that it could be verified might be. Roman Reigns is the best paid modern wrestler. of Roman Reigns has the best Win/Loss record in the WWE. Those I could verify.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HeroUp2112

@just_banter: Making the assumption that we are relating the Flash (any of his incarnations) to our "real life" world, Further, comparing him to any other human being from this world, and that pretty fast means faster than the fastest runner ever recorded. According to rates of speed noted in the comic books The Flash is featured in, even at some of his slower speeds, than yes. The Flash is pretty fast.

EDITED for spelling.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Again, terms like "badass", "greates", "best", "mightiest", "worst" etc. are subjective and typically can't be proven or disproven. A better statement might be The Dodge Challenger Hellcat is the fastest, or has the most powerful engine, etc...

Avatar image for tsciallsolle3451
TSciallsolle3451

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TSciallsolle3451

"Sun Wukong of Journey to the West is a galaxy buster"

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: These are questions again, not statements, but I'll play along as best I can.

If you mean is Ultimator "real" in our "personal 'real' universe"...anything is possible, but it seems very unlikely"

No, the Presence is a being that has been around and been aware of all of creation since the beginning of time. The Overmonitor until "relatively" recently has been AROUND forever, but hasn't been aware of any existence but it's own.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@petey_is_spidey: Again, terms like "badass", "greates", "best", "mightiest", "worst" etc. are subjective and typically can't be proven or disproven. A better statement might be The Dodge Challenger Hellcat is the fastest, or has the most powerful engine, etc...

Okay.

Dodge Challenger is the best sedan on the planet on a track or in a 1/2 mile drag race.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smoking cigarettes has some positive health benefits.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HeroUp2112

@tsciallsolle3451: No But he was called "Great Sage Equal to Heaven" and for his hubris was contained in the palm of Bhuda under a mountain for 500 years.

Avatar image for tsciallsolle3451
TSciallsolle3451

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsciallsolle3451: No But we was called "Great Sage Equal to Heaven" and for his hubris was contained in the palm of Bhuda under a mountain for 500 years.

Well... You aren't wrong... I thought you would state his best destructive feats for instance. But in any case, yeah, he isn't a galaxy buster since his best busting feats was merely a mountain, despite what popular rumors had said.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey:

Yes, as of 2015 The Dodge Challenger Hellcat has been awarded the fastest accelerating, and fastest sedan. By those standards are what I presume you mean "best". Although fastest would have been a more valuable statement than "best" ;)

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_: A. That's a question, not a statement that can be proven or not. B. Since it can't be proven or disproven, there's not much I can do other than give you a VERY hypothetical answer.

Everything exists because it ACTUALLY exists. If things DIDN'T exist than they would be caught in POTENTIAL existence. Actuality always cancels potentiality, therefore everything exists due to the laws of Actuality.

Best I can do for you, even if you broke the rules ;)

Well the title says "or find the answer". How ya gonna find the answer to a statement?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: Well, if you manage to avoid all the heart, lung, throat, mouth, and other diseases there are definitely some benefits to smoking cigarettes. It is of course up to the individual whether the small POTENTIAL benefits are worth it or not.

1. For several odd reasons, smokers tend to be FAR less likely to need Knee Replacement surgery
  2. Lowers the risk of Parkinon's Disease
  3. Lowers the risk of Obesity
  4. Depending on your age...Smokers have an easier time recovering from Heart Attacks
  5. Smoking helps the heart drug clopidogrel work better
HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash( Barry Allen) has the potential to have complete mastery of the speed force without.

I apologize, I don't understand this statement. He may have complete master of the speed force without what?

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Invain
Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Invain

Alcohol is more harmful to your body than Marijuana.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not gay, but $20 is $20?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_: I see your point. When I said "answer" I meant...if I wasn't able to confirm or deny a statement I would seek out and research how to verify or debunk it. The word "answer" was just the shortest way to say it.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: Agreed, but that wasn't the statement that was presented.

Dasabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: I am not the OP, but I will say that that the Challenger Hellcat is not the fastest sedan on either a road course or a 1/2 mile drag. For starters, the Charger Hellcat is as fast or faster in a drag race and has a higher max speed due to better aerodynamics. As far as a track goes, there are dozens, maybe even hundreds, of four door cars that are better than a Challenger (even though the Challenger is two door). Only counting luxury brands, CTS V, ATS V, any M badge BMW, any AMG badge Mercedes-Benz except for the G-wagens, and any V8 Panamera would be faster than either Hellcat around a track with turns.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump2016

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: According to most studies Marijuana is less harmful than Alcohol. Alcohol is roughly 19% more addictive than marijuana, alcohol is much much more likely to result in violent crime in direct correlation to its consumption than marijuana, and those who drive while under the influence of alcohol have many more accidents than those who drive under the influence of marijuana. HOWEVER, the main article I cite for these facts, ALSO states that neither should be used. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/which-is-worse-booze-or-pot-a-doctor-weighs-in/

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HeroUp2112
Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: According to most studies Marijuana is less harmful than Alcohol. Alcohol is roughly 19% more addictive than marijuana, alcohol is much much more likely to result in violent crime in direct correlation to its consumption than marijuana, and those who drive while under the influence of alcohol have many more accidents than those who drive under the influence of marijuana. HOWEVER, the main article I cite for these facts, ALSO states that neither should be used.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/which-is-worse-booze-or-pot-a-doctor-weighs-in/

No Caption Provided