Lost season 4 {SPOILERS-maybe}

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barry Flash

Is anybody besides me really, really over-excited about this show when it air's 31st January?

I think this is like the best show on T.V right now.

Please post spoilers too!

And any pictures you can.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kuchiku

OMG I LOVE LOST BEST SHOW EVER !!!!!! (next to heroes)

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Barry Flash

Haha yeah that's what i think.

I can't wait for Heroes series 3 either!

Yeah but like have you seen the Trailer for the new Lost season?

I'll post it just incase and so anyone else can watch it....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IL87kuTNpjQ

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kuchiku

omg i wonder who the traitor is i bet its kate because at the end of seosen 3 she said to jack as she tried to leave "hellbe wondering were i am" whos he??? and copy is that you??

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Barry Flash

kuchiku says:

"omg i wonder who the traitor is i bet its kate because at the end of seosen 3 she said to jack as she tried to leave "hellbe wondering were i am" whos he??? and copy is that you??"

I thought when Kate said that she meant Sawyer.

And was you talking to me about 'Copy is that you?'

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Sparda

I CANNOT wait for this....but, I'm not gonna watch the trailer. I don't want anything spoiled!

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Barry Flash

Sparda says:

"I CANNOT wait for this....but, I'm not gonna watch the trailer. I don't want anything spoiled!"

Oh okay. I was like that for the Season 3 trailer. But i couldn't resist it. lol.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

kuchiku says:

"Barry Flash says:
"kuchiku says:
"omg i wonder who the traitor is i bet its kate because at the end of seosen 3 she said to jack as she tried to leave "hellbe wondering were i am" whos he??? and copy is that you??"
I thought when Kate said that she meant Sawyer. And was you talking to me about 'Copy is that you?'"

uh yes"

He's not Copy.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kuchiku

Barry Flash says:

"kuchiku says:
I thought when Kate said that she meant Sawyer. And was you talking to me about 'Copy is that you?'"

uh yes

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kuchiku

Sparda says:

"I CANNOT wait for this....but, I'm not gonna watch the trailer. I don't want anything spoiled!"

watch it please just watch it nothin will be spoiled just watch it

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#12  Edited By gmanfromheck

I'm excited. I put the trailer here: http://www.comicvine.com/message/lost-season-finale/72773/&c=23&23

The wife and I are currently re-watching all the episodes. We just started Season 3 last night (on Blu-ray!).

And you want SPOILERS?

At least seven new cast members. Some of the folk from the mysterious ship (that they thought was Penelope's) will be coming to the island. More info on Jacob will be revealed. More flash-forwards. Jack and Claire are (probably) going to find out they have the same father. And Michale RETURNS...
Post Edited:2008-01-04 22:37:55

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sparda

G-Man says:

"....And Michale RETURNS...
Post Edited:2008-01-04 22:37:55"

It's about time!

Also: thanks for the rest of the info, G-Man!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kuchiku

G-Man says:

"I'm excited. I put the trailer here: http://www.comicvine.com/message/lost-season-finale/72773/&c=23&23 The wife and I are currently re-watching all the episodes. We just started Season 3 last night (on Blu-ray!). And you want SPOILERS? At least seven new cast members. Some of the folk from the mysterious ship (that they thought was Penelope's) will be coming to the island. More info on Jacob will be revealed. More flash-*forwards*. Jack and Claire are (probably) going to find out they have the same father. And Michale RETURNS...

i was waiting to find out when jack and claire were gonna find out there were bro and sis

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gmanfromheck

Not sure if Walt's gonna be back. The kid is getting a bit old to play the same role. And a reminder, just before they left, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, and HUGO found out that Michael killed Ana Lucia and Libby. There's no way they will be happy with him. That's why it makes sense that he was the one in the coffin in the flashforward last season. The article said he was from New York (Michael is). I also think there was mention of a teenage son.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kuchiku

the other side said a political speaker died??

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Barry Flash

kuchiku says:

"G-Man says:
"I'm excited. I put the trailer here: http://www.comicvine.com/message/lost-season-finale/72773/&c=23&23 The wife and I are currently re-watching all the episodes. We just started Season 3 last night (on Blu-ray!). And you want SPOILERS? At least seven new cast members. Some of the folk from the mysterious ship (that they thought was Penelope's) will be coming to the island. More info on Jacob will be revealed. More flash-*forwards*. Jack and Claire are (probably) going to find out they have the same father. And Michale RETURNS...

i was waiting to find out when jack and claire were gonna find out there were bro and sis"

I didn't think they would ever find out now though, because they're Father is dead.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Barry Flash

G-Man says:

"Not sure if Walt's gonna be back. The kid is getting a bit old to play the same role. And a reminder, just before they left, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, and HUGO found out that Michael killed Ana Lucia and Libby. There's no way they will be happy with him. That's why it makes sense that he was the one in the coffin in the flashforward last season. The article said he was from New York (Michael is). I also think there was mention of a teenage son.
" />http://lostpedia.com/images/d/d4/Newspaperclipping2.jpg"

Oh my god! I've been looking for a close-up on this Image for ages. And now i still can't make out what most of it says.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gmanfromheck

Barry Flash says:

"kuchiku says:
"G-Man says:

i was waiting to find out when jack and claire were gonna find out there were bro and sis"

I didn't think they would ever find out now though, because they're Father is dead."

I read that they will become closer since Charlie's dead. She has no one else to turn to.

Major suckage is only 8 episodes were filmed before the writers' strike. Lots of information here:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20169281,00.html

EDIT: Looks like you'll have to copy and paste that link above.
Post Edited:2008-01-05 13:29:00

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Barry Flash
Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sketchtor

If you guys want spoilers you should go to the season 4 spoilers page on www.lostpedia.com

I have. You guys know the spoiler about the Oceanic 6?