Looking for an artist to publish with

ssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello! i have been doing a lot of writing and been working on several comicbook ideas. Including Superheros, Fantasy, Futuristic Mech, vampires, even one about fluffy Teddy Bears it's a lot more bloody then it sounds. For everything that i have written i have a base story, world/universe, and a few pages of outline. Others i have pages upon pages of content, and would not be against working on something new with a partner.

What i don't have is a Artist, or the ability to draw for that matter, and 3D animation takes way to much time then i can manage to dedicate with my work and family scheduled. So i am looking for a artist/partner for any one of many projects i hope to get a solid base then send in what I/We have to publishers, Image or Darkhorse just to name a couple. I offer 50% of profits and whatever else the future may hold. This may not sound like or even be much. But it will be great EXP for both of us, could put a few coins in our pockets, not to mention opening future doors. Then again looking at things such as Walking Dead that have really blown up are a great example of how far a small project could really go. If one is successful i would have no problem working on multiples. My dream would to be to do this as a living and leave my 9-5 job.

I ask that anyone who contacts me have a little motivation and be able to dedicate a little time to this project if it gets published we will have a deadline and I hate nothing more then starting something, get a good footing going, then never hearing back. I hope that doesn't come off as mean it just has happened. I am not half assing this I have spent hundreds, no, thousands of hours writing what i already have and looking for artists. I am dedicated to this project. I don't ask you to quit your job, i don't ask you spend all your free time on it, but i do ask that you be willing to stick with it.

I do not ask that you be a professional artist, amateur is fine, but I do want someone with skill. If the art sucks no one will be interested in the Comic and that is not good for anyone in this case. If you have no comic experience that is okay if you are willing to read a little on Google and try at it. I ask that you be willing to send me some examples of work or link to things you have already posted. So please just something that shows your quality of work. Doesn't have to be original could be a batman you redrew or a badass Hello Kitty with tats, or just one you have in the garbage, just want to see what you can do and we can chat.

I have a good computer with Manga Studio Pro and other programs so i can handle a lot of editing, paneling, text and so on i can even resize images without distortion and some coloring.

If you have any question ask, don't be scared we can talk though email at first but as it gets going we can text, email, chat, skype, or talk on the phone. Below is a small sample of the project i have put the most time into it is a Futuristic Sci-fi/Fantasy Mech story so please take a look and we can go from there.

http://fav.me/d7tpwh4

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did my looking for a skilled writer thread inspire you to make

This ?

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This ?

To be honest, it is making me want to ask lol.

ssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This ?

lol no i'm new to comic vine and only found it while browsing for places to post this ad or to find people wanting to work on comics.