Katniss Everdeen:The Real Story

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NorthSense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NorthSense

In the Hunger Games, we see a lot of nonesense. Two hunger game participations, two winners, a breakaway, etc. We also see that Katniss seem to be trapped to a confined aera. My idea of the real evenings is the following: Peter does not exist for real. She did not volunteer. Instead, she went in the games with Finnick Odair the following year of her sister's death and invented all of the background. She then went to an asylum (when she won), because well Finnick died because of the faults in her stars, and then the army broke throught the asylum. They lets her free, a Lacorriveau reversed. She attended the speech, and killed the president. End. Of. Her. Life. Here is a quote from the diary of a young girl (her diary she wrote while being in the asylum) to proove my theory:

First(Heart's at harvest):

No Caption Provided

Dear Kitty (The one she doesnt want but who she hugged so hard because reasons),

The proclamation, who took place last friday at the jew theater went well. My grades could be worse:i have one fail, a five in algebra, a six in two subjects, for the rest, i have 7s and two 8. At home, they were happy, but when its comes to grades, my parents (Too busy to cry) are not like others (Too Busy to survive). Be they good, be they bad, the important is that i'm healthy (Hunger (Games)), that i'm not insolent (DO SOMETHING MOM!) even tho i can have fun (Gale and stuff):the rest will place itself in due time, they think (From heaven). In my opinion, it is the opposite:i do not want to be a bad student when i just got temporally admitted at school (If they find what i'm doing outside, omg!), considering that i skipped a year in Montessori. But with the transfer, where every jew has to go to the same jew school, the director of the school, after a long talk, did give me, and Lies, a tryout.

Dad is almost always at home (Lies/The first step of insanity), these days. Officialy, he retired (Forever).

What a uncomfortable feeling for him (And for us) to feel useless! M. Koophuis took his place at Travies (Company where he worked before boom) and M. Kraler the firm Koler & Co (New Daddeh).

The other day, when we took a walk around our square (District...to lets the stress out before the day), father spoke for the first time about a hideout (So we wont have to go). It would be hard for us to survive disconnected from the outside world, he said.

<<Why speak about it so soon?>> i asked him. <<Listen, Anne, he responded, you know that its have been more then a year now (Rip) we transport furnitures, clothes and food from other peoples houses (Starved from homeless centers to another). We do not want to leave our goods at the hands of the germans , and we want even less be caught ourselves (She snick from the bushes). We wont wait to leave, they could come find us.>>

<<But Dad, for when will it be scheduled?>> The words and the tone of my dad got me anxious.

<<Do not worry about that, we will take care of everything (Daddy wont lets you down). Have fun and take the most out of your innocence while yo still can>>. It was all. Oh! May those dark projets never concrede... not yet...

To you,

Anne

Second (Going on & the end):

Dear Kitty,

This morning, we did not leave me alone, i could not achieve anything accordialy. (The Harvest day!)

Terror reigns on this city. Day and night, they take those poor peoples away, who is only equipped with a backpack on their back and a few money in their pockets. Those last stuff are taken away from them , en route, we say. We separate the families, by grouping mans, womans and childrens.

Hundreds of planes fly holland to bomb and to ruin the German cities (Rebels!); and each time, hundreds of men fall in Russia and North Africa (Where i brought the plot hole at). No one is safe, the entire world is at war, and as nice as it is that the allies are gaining ground, we do not yet see the end yet (I am still jailed).

And we, yes, we are much better than millions of others that goes without mention. We are still secure, and we supposedly eat our money (She used to). We are so selfish that we talk about the after war, we rejoice at the prospect of new clothes and new shoes, while we should save every penny to save people in distress after the war, or at least thou remains to save (Here, in the Capitol's asylum). We (used to) see children here circulate in small light clothes, poor shoes on feet, without coat or beret, or socks and no one comes to their aid. They have nothing in the stomach and they are munching a carrot, they leave a cold appartment, to arrive in a colder class yet (Older life). Many child stops passers by to ask for a piece of bread, here is where Holland (District 13) is at.

I could go on for hours analysing misery caused by the war, but it depress me more and more. It only remains that, we hold, and wait for the end of these misfortunes. Jews as well Christians are waiting, the world is waiting (REBELS, COME SAVE ME!), and for many we are waiting death.

To you,

Anne.

Third Extrait (In the heart of the battleground):

Dear Kitty,

The sun is brighting, the sky is deep blue, the wind is exceptionnal, and i have a crazy need- a crazy need- of everything. Of talk,, of liberty, of friendship, of quiet.

I have a essential need... to cry. I feel like i want to breakdown. The tears would satistfy me, i know, but i can't cry. I can't stay in the same room. I go from a room to another, stops to breath through the slit of a closed window, and my heart is beating like he was yelling me:<<Feed my desire...>> (SURVIVE!)

I think i'm sensing a growning joy inside of me, the start of autumn; i feel it in my body and in my soul. I have a hard time acting normally, i am lost in my thinking, i don't know what to read, write, what to do. Lenght...Lenght... How to make you mute.

To you,

Anne

Fourth Extrait (Why Peter Is Finnick):

Dear Kitty,

Since yesterday, something changed in me. Here is the thing, i had nostalgia, i still have it, but... i feel a little bit, a tiny bit appeased.

I found out this morning (i'll lets you find out)-i'll be honest-at my great surprise that Peter did not stop to starre at me in a certain way A whole different kind of way from what i'm used to, i wouldnt be sure how to explain you exactly (Final Step).

I've always thought that Peter had fall in love with Margot (She aint a old witch), and now i have a feeling that i was wrong. I did not look at him today on purpose:well at least not much, because everytime i had his vision on me, and- and, its true, a wonderful sensation stopped me from looking at his direction too often.

I would like to be alone, strictly alone (without the cameras and the voices). Dad is having doubts, but telling him would be impossible. I would like to scream:<<Leave me alone, leave me in peace.>> Who knows, one day perhaps i would feel more lonely than needed.

A toi, Anne

No Caption Provided

Oh Frank
Oh Frank