Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I wanna know is, who would win in the clinch. Jones has top-tier Greco-Roman, Fedor is a combat-sambo champ, has great Greco-Roman himself and is a Judo black-belt.

Who would dominate the clinch?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539: Well we saw Jon do really well in the clinch against Cormier, but he also ate a bunch of pretty hard shots while he was in the clinch with him.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539: Well we saw Jon do really well in the clinch against Cormier, but he also ate a bunch of pretty hard shots while he was in the clinch with him.

Fedor was considerably better in the clinch than DC, considering his Judo and Sambo background. Still will be interesting, both of these guys have very clinch heavy styles.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Jones.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ComicStooge
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fedor was regularly fighting and beating guys larger than him, while Jon is regularly beating guys smaller than him.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

Fedor was regularly fighting and beating guys larger than him, while Jon is regularly beating guys smaller than him.

This guy knows what's up.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jones would win Fedor is good but Jones is the best

Jon Jones has fought every type of fighter there is and still won

Mongoose

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

Luckily Fedor is smaller than him

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mortein

Jon has never beaten anyone who's as big and as skilled as Fedor.

You could argue that Jon is p4p GOAT, but Fedor has more pounds.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539 said:
@mortein said:

Shorter yes, but smaller?

There is a reason one is a light-heavyweight and the other a heavyweight. That being said I'd put my money on Jones in an epic fight.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:
@comicstooge said:
@WarBlade539 said:
@mortein said:

There is a reason one is a light-heavyweight and the other a heavyweight. That being said I'd put my money on Jones in an epic fight.

Jones could easily be a Heavyweight and Fedor is 235 pounds with a beer gut. Roided up body builder Jones was 240.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:
@comicstooge said:
@WarBlade539 said:
@mortein said:

Jones could easily be a Heavyweight and Fedor is 235 pounds with a beer gut. Roided up body builder Jones was 240.

Haha yeah I'm not sure roided Jones is allowed for this fight. I agree Jones could easily be a Heavyweight fighter though, however he hasn't fought any quality fighters of that size. It would be interesting to see how well his chin holds up.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:
@comicstooge said:
@doofasa said:
@comicstooge said:
@WarBlade539 said:
@mortein said:

Haha yeah I'm not sure roided Jones is allowed for this fight. I agree Jones could easily be a Heavyweight fighter though, however he hasn't fought any quality fighters of that size. It would be interesting to see how well his chin holds up.

Fedor juices too. None of the organisations he's ever fought under have had drug testing to any significant degree.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Powerlifting Jones was 235 max. He said he had good size and relatively low body fat at 230 and couldn't wait to see how he felt at 220. Jon was around 220 before he started pumping iron.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

As for the fight I'm not sure.... Jones did beat black fedor but Fedor offers different challenges than dc does.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Powerlifting Jones was 235 max. He said he had good size and relatively low body fat at 230 and couldn't wait to see how he felt at 220. Jon was around 220 before he started pumping iron.

Jones admitted he was 240.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

As for the fight I'm not sure.... Jones did beat black fedor but Fedor offers different challenges than dc does.

I say Jones slices his paper thin skin up with elbows.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WarBlade539

@comicstooge said:
@laflux said:

> Got slammed on his neck by one of the greatest collegiate wrestlers in the history of collegiate wrestling, and still wins via kimura

> Gets called thin-skinned by someone who probably couldn't tell a guillotine from a D'arce.

TOP KEK!

On a serious note, Jones' elbows would be the most serious threat to Fedor because Pride didn't have elbows and he never trained them. He would have to train elbows specifically for this fight.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WarBlade539

I don't normally claim that x fighter would surely beat y fighter. But just for the sake of an argument, Fedor wins. Fight me!

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:
@comicstooge said:
@doofasa said:
@comicstooge said:
@WarBlade539 said:
@mortein said:

Jones' worst performances were against fighters of a similar stature; height and reach. He would get KO'd left and right by guys like a Prime JDS, Overeem or Stipe.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:
@laflux said:

> Got slammed on his neck by one of the greatest collegiate wrestlers in the history of collegiate wrestling, and still wins via kimura

> Gets called thin-skinned by someone who probably couldn't tell a guillotine from a D'arce.

TOP KEK!

On a serious note, Jones' elbows would be the most serious threat to Fedor because Pride didn't have elbows and he never trained them. He would have to train elbows specifically for this fight.

Jack Slack has gone out of his way to point out that Fedor cuts very easily.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't normally claim that x fighter would surely beat y fighter. But just for the sake of an argument, Fedor wins. Fight me!

Jones via TKO on cuts.