Joker has passed

Black Smile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Black Smile

y is it always the good ones that die first!

a cool actor dies and britney gets to slug on

damn all

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By warlock360

Black Smile says:

"y is it always the good ones that die first!a cool actor dies and britney gets to slug ondamn all"
Crocbait

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Crocbait

may he rest in peace... i enjoyed some of his movies.

Avatar image for knightlyvengence
KnightlyVengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When people take sleeping pills they wake up in a fogg, and can't always remember how many they took. He was having trouble sleeping because of his character the Joker, I'm sure he didn't mean to OD and he wasn't necessarily addicted. I heard on the radio this morning that he was down to like one hour of sleep, and that he was starting to lose it. A common side affect of being awake for months. I quote him... "I can't sleep because every time I close my eyes, I see myself as a psychotic killer..." end quote. This is screwed up, but he wasn't addicted, and it wasn't suicide, he had a health condition.

KnightlyVengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK, and another thing-I don't like to say that he was addicted. He was DEPENDENT because he COULDN'T SLEEP. That's what Ambien is FOR. Gawsh. It was not suicide and it's unfair to assume that just because he OD'd-we don't know that it was intentional. It's also not fair to his BABY GIRL to spread those awful rumors before you know the facts. Shame on you all.

Nailana Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Nailana Lee

OK guys, cool it with the negative comments. THis thread is about the lose of a very talented young man. Not about what he did or how he did it. Every human life deserves respect. No matter how it was ended. Even the filthiest murderers were innocent once. Whether he was depressed, happy, angry, or so on and so forth, it does not change that he died in a very tragic way at such an early stage of his life.

KnightlyVengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nailana Lee says:

"OK guys, cool it with the negative comments. THis thread is about the lose of a very talented young man. Not about what he did or how he did it. Every human life deserves respect. No matter how it was ended. Even the filthiest murderers were innocent once. Whether he was depressed, happy, angry, or so on and so forth, it does not change that he died in a very tragic way at such an early stage of his life. "

thats what I'm saying... and it's wrong to start saying suicide when no one really knows what happened.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#158  Edited By Constantine

R.I.P.D.

=========

Rest In Peace Dude

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Constantine

KnightlyVengence says:

"Nailana Lee says:
"OK guys, cool it with the negative comments. THis thread is about the lose of a very talented young man. Not about what he did or how he did it. Every human life deserves respect. No matter how it was ended. Even the filthiest murderers were innocent once. Whether he was depressed, happy, angry, or so on and so forth, it does not change that he died in a very tragic way at such an early stage of his life. "

thats what I'm saying... and it's wrong to start saying suicide when no one really knows what happened."

i agree, dude i like you.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#160  Edited By methias

Post Deleted.

Nailana Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Nailana Lee

It's people like you who make me think the worst of the human race. HE WAS PERSON first and foremost, not just a CELEBRITY. Again I repeat my statement, IF you have only negative comments, keep them to yourselves.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By King_Saturn

Brokeback Mountain, The Patriot, The 10 Things I Hate About You, The Order, Monster's Ball were some of my favorite fims of Heath Ledger. Damn ! Every time I even think about this tragedy it reminds me of River Phoenix.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By methias

Nailana Lee says:

"It's people like you who make me think the worst of the human race. HE WAS PERSON first and foremost, not just a CELEBRITY. Again I repeat my statement, IF you have only negative comments, keep them to yourselves. "

That is exactly my point. I am not saying it isn't bad when people die. But either create posts for everyone who dies or nobody. He didn't cure a disease, he didn't rescue people from burning buildings, he was just a guy.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Constantine

Methias says:

"Nailana Lee says:
"It's people like you who make me think the worst of the human race. HE WAS PERSON first and foremost, not just a CELEBRITY. Again I repeat my statement, IF you have only negative comments, keep them to yourselves. "

That is exactly my point. I am not saying it isn't bad when people die. But either create posts for everyone who dies or nobody. He didn't cure a disease, he didn't rescue people from burning buildings, he was just a guy."

so........he was famous, i liked the guy, a great actor, i'm just sorry he won't be in a movie ever again(except batman). we can't mourn for everyone. threads like this are for people who like the person that die and want to talk about it, and even people who want to say aquick something and never touch the site again, NOT for people who say yeah he was a good actor but no point making this thread, you might as well make a thread for everyone who dies, how come celebrities are cared about no one else, blah blah blah, if you want to say something like that, STAY OUT and don't worry about it.

Avatar image for heathledgeradouche
HeathLedgeradouche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#166  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methias says:

"Nailana Lee says:

That is exactly my point. I am not saying it isn't bad when people die. But either create posts for everyone who dies or nobody. He didn't cure a disease, he didn't rescue people from burning buildings, he was just a guy."

What? Its a COMICBOOK website. His last role is that of the JOKER. Of course someone is going to make a post HERE about it. That last statement is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By weather witch

Post Deleted.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#168  Edited By Methos

point one - if you don't like Heath Ledger, stay the hell out of this thread, comments like the ones above will be deleted and anyone coming on with a 'fake' username will have all their accounts deleted, got it?

it's distasteful and disrespectful, if you don't like him as an actor fine, but to make fun of him on the day after his death in a public forum is just pathetic and a sad cry for attention and those sorts of people aren't welcome in this thread.

point two - Full autopsy was inconclusive and the death has been 'officially ruled' as accidental without any signs of suicide or illegal drugs.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=294165&GT1=7701

M

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By weather witch

well i think whoever wrote that deserved to be cussed out...

Necro-Mimic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Necro-Mimic

Post Deleted.

Necro-Mimic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Necro-Mimic

King Saturn says:

"Brokeback Mountain, The Patriot, The 10 Things I Hate About You, The Order, Monster's Ball were some of my favorite fims of Heath Ledger. Damn ! Every time I even think about this tragedy it reminds me of River Phoenix. "

I really liked a Knight's Tale. Especially "It's Called A Lance...Hello!"

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By methias

Methos says:

"point one - if you don't like Heath Ledger, stay the hell out of this thread, comments like the ones above will be deleted and anyone coming on with a 'fake' username will have **all** their accounts deleted, got it? it's distasteful and disrespectful, if you don't like him as an actor fine, but to make fun of him on the day after his death in a public forum is just pathetic and a sad cry for attention and those sorts of people aren't welcome in this thread. point two - Full autopsy was inconclusive and the death has been 'officially ruled' as accidental without any signs of suicide or illegal drugs. http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=294165>1=7701 M"

I'm assuming you are talking about the one below me that got deleted. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I just don't see why the death of a celeb is such big news.

J Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By J Rex

i have friends in morning over this. it's just really sad. besides this is a global community, everyone knows everything instantly, for those of us that follow blogs then you see him on an almost daily basis. I'm more sad about all the things that could have been but now no longer will. I also feel sorry for his daughter, how do you explain to a 2-3 year old that their daddy is never coming home? It's just all very sad. If you dont get that then dont comment, simple enough
Post Edited:2008-01-23 18:08:32

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Akira Overdrive

I have a theory after research.....

Heath was said to have sleeping problems due to his role as Joker,call it what you want but i strongly beleive there is mysticism to that role,and Heath was to you for that role,you would have to be a little psycho to do such an intense character,Heath overdosed on sleeping pills,the Joker was keeping him up...

As for Nicholson,he already has many atrributes of the Joker,thats why he turned out the fine,he was playing roles in the shining....

Thats my theory...

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By crazy spidey

Akira Overdrive says:

"I have a theory after research.....Heath was said to have sleeping problems due to his role as Joker,call it what you want but i strongly beleive there is mysticism to that role,and Heath was to you for that role,you would have to be a little psycho to do such an intense character,Heath overdosed on sleeping pills,the Joker was keeping him up...As for Nicholson,he already has many atrributes of the Joker,thats why he turned out the fine,he was playing roles in the shining....Thats my theory..."

They found heroin in his body... he knew wat he was doing

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"I have a theory after research.....Heath was said to have sleeping problems due to his role as Joker,call it what you want but i strongly beleive there is mysticism to that role,and Heath was to you for that role,you would have to be a little psycho to do such an intense character,Heath overdosed on sleeping pills,the Joker was keeping him up...As for Nicholson,he already has many atrributes of the Joker,thats why he turned out the fine,he was playing roles in the shining....Thats my theory..."

They found heroin in his body... he knew wat he was doing"

What? I heard on the news that the cause of his death and the drugs in his body were only sleeping pills."

Really... maybe i was misinformed... to CNN.com

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#177  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Akira Overdrive says:

They found heroin in his body... he knew wat he was doing"

What? I heard on the news that the cause of his death and the drugs in his body were only sleeping pills.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By crazy spidey

Acutally, no one knows wat killed him, but pills were in the vicinity. But then again he was a Heroin addict so...

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Akira Overdrive

No it was sleeping pills..im positive..

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By crazy spidey

Akira Overdrive says:

"No it was sleeping pills..im positive.."

maybe...

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By weather witch

i just heard they found 6 perscription drugs in him....none illegal and it was on the news so i think its true

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By GuardianAngel

I'm sorely disappointed the the man is dead. He was only 28--he could have gone to his high-school reunion this year, among other things. He left behind a 2-year-old daughter who will now never know her father, except through stories and the movies he left behind. I liked his work, and I feel bad about it, because he was just reaching his peak. It'll be weird watching "Dark Knight" this summer, knowing he died 7 months prior, and it was his last complete film.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By weather witch

Akira Overdrive says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"No it was sleeping pills..im positive.. "
maybe..."
Overall thats not my point..."
l just told u two they found 6 perscription pills in him ok....and none were illegal
Post Edited:2008-01-23 19:50:49
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Akira Overdrive

crazy spidey says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"No it was sleeping pills..im positive.."

maybe..."

Overall thats not my point...

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#185  Edited By Gottheit

Deadpool wrote: "Sleeping pills huh? Hmm, when they said "drugs," I just assumed they were the street kind. Now I feel kinda bad about his death, the poor guy just needed rest."

That one almost sent me over the edge, but I managed to compose myself out of respect for the untimely death of Heath Ledger due to the use of sleeping pills. Then Sparda wrote this:

"Well.......he can rest all he wants now......"

God...I've been laughing for 8 minutes after reading this. Thank you, you too, you have made my f(bleep!)king day. The Irony of it, can't you see?! And doubly ironic that after filming his last role, which is the Joker, his death would be such a cosmic f(bleep!)king punchline. Again, I am terribly saddened by this, but I can't help but see the terrific joke in all this. Again, thank you Sparda and Merc with a Mouth. The Godhead is going to go to sleep happy tonight.

On a lighter/more serious note, my favorite Heath movie was "A Knight's Tale." I'm gonna go rent that from Hollywood in a few days, in honor of the man. Sweet dreams, kiddo.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By crazy spidey

weather witch says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
maybe..."
l just told u two they found 6 perscription pills in him ok....and none were illegal
Post Edited:2008-01-23 19:50:49"

im not sure where u get ur info, but CNN (u know that little news station in the US) said that rsults were inconclusive and that at best we will know in 10 days

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Gottheit

CNN are incompetent tools. BTW, Crazy Spidey, I personally don't care, but I think some might get pissed that you're getting into an arguement on what is supposed to be a thread strictly about Heath Ledger. Sure, you could aregue that you are technically an arguement about how Heath died, but then someone else could point out that it's just degenerated into you starting sheeit with Akira, and I would be inclined to agree with them. But, again, I don't care, so go ahead and carry on, if you wish.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By crazy spidey

Gottheit says:

"CNN are incompetent tools. BTW, Crazy Spidey, I personally don't care, but I think some might get pissed that you're getting into an arguement on what is supposed to be a thread strictly about Heath Ledger. Sure, you could aregue that you are technically an arguement about how Heath died, but then someone else could point out that it's just degenerated into you starting sheeit with Akira, and I would be inclined to agree with them. But, again, I don't care, so go ahead and carry on, if you wish."

I'm... not arguing, i m just saying wat i know, and trying to get all the info and trying to decide wat is made up and wat is fact.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Gottheit

Again, don't care.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By crazy spidey

Gottheit says:

"Again, don't care."

great...

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Doomhunter

.............ohhhhh,no.......this's just f@cked up.....can't believe it...

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By weather witch

crazy spidey says:

"weather witch says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
maybe..."
Post Edited:2008-01-23 19:50:49"
im not sure where u get ur info, but CNN (u know that little news station in the US) said that rsults were inconclusive and that at best we will know in 10 days"

i got my info from a little news station called....fox news so dont make me out to be stupid for real tho....

Jolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Jolt

Post Deleted.

Jolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Jolt

i cant beleive heath is dead he was great in 10 things i hate about you!!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Static Shock

weather witch says:

"i got my info from a little news station called....fox news so dont make me out to be stupid for real tho...."

Shakes his head

Babe, Fox News is the last news station you want to watch. Period.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By weather witch

Jolt says:

"i cant beleive heath is dead he was great in 10 things i hate about you!!"

o kno and he was so cute and young....

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By weather witch

Static Shock says:

"weather witch says:
"i got my info from a little news station called....fox news so dont make me out to be stupid for real tho...."
*Shakes his head* Babe, Fox News is the last news station you want to watch. Period."

yea but its all granny watches and she swears by it....i kno

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Static Shock says:

"weather witch says:

Shakes his head

Babe, Fox News is the last news station you want to watch. Period."

Hahaha agreed, but its important to know what the crazies are thinking.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By weather witch

Gambler says:

"Static Shock says:
"weather witch says:
*Shakes his head* Babe, Fox News is the last news station you want to watch. Period."
Hahaha agreed, but its important to know what the crazies are thinking. "

and trust me my granny is as crazy as they come!!! u dont even understand...shes nuts

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By The_Ghostshell

weather witch says:

"Gambler says:
"Static Shock says:
"weather witch says:
Hahaha agreed, but its important to know what the crazies are thinking. "

and trust me my granny is as crazy as they come!!! u dont even understand...shes nuts"

Yeah mine are to. Everytime I talk to them on the phone they tell me all about what Bill O'Reilly. And to them, his word is god :P
Post Edited:2008-01-24 02:20:46