It's....Shark Week!

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Edited By Raw_Material

If you don't know yesterday was the start of 'Shark Week' on Discovery Channel and I felt that it necessary to post the cover of Deadpool #9 where he is assigned to kill Artie (an Aquaman impersonator of the Marvel Universe) who's a victim on Vetis' list in order to save his new friend's life. I don't want to spoil it more than I already did, but let's just say he has a brief encounter with animals that aren't not too friendly in the water (can you guess what?). If you have read this issue before, what's your thoughts on it? Are you guys liking the Marvel NOW! series of Deadpool, like I am? What about Shark Week?

No Caption Provided

(0|0) - It's.... Deadpool! Jus wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive!!!

Ohh, did I spoil it more for you guys??

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Shark Week! Time to go read Aquaman!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3 god_spawn  Moderator

I like the new Deadpool series.

As for Shark Week?

Incredibly boring.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Raw_Material

@veshark: I'm waiting for issue #22 in the mail cause I pre-ordered it but the package is like a week delay. But it's the time of the week though! I'm gonna re-read some issues from throne of atlantis.

Sick!

@god_spawn said:

I like the new Deadpool series.

As for Shark Week?

Incredibly boring.

Yea I agree. I like this series of Deadpool, Brian Posehn is a legend. But I hope we could see the side of Deadpool that we saw in Cable & Deadpool. Shark Week on the other hand is pretty boring right now, but there will be better shows on later throughout the week. Seeing great whites jump (breach) out of the water like that though is pretty cool. But the shark attack incidents is not for me, cause I'm practically in the water everyday, whether it's surfing, swimming, diving, or even just fishing. Sharks are pretty cool though when u land them from a fishing pole. It's their territories we're in and we always gotta remember that. I respect them, whether or not they're trying to snap my fingers off when I'm trying to pull the hook out and save it's life, lol.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5 god_spawn  Moderator

@raw_material: I can understand and respect that. I'm not very interested in sharks or anything and I do find most of the shows boring, but whatevs. No knock against anyone who is into the shows. It's just not my thing.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: I can understand and respect that. I'm not very interested in sharks or anything and I do find most of the shows boring, but whatevs. No knock against anyone who is into the shows. It's just not my thing.

Yea I could agree with you. Kinda boring stuff, but this year they're trying to stuff to capture footage, it's pretty cool.

Deadpool jumped into the OP though if you didn't noticed already, and I didn't edit it.......

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Now to spam shark related comic book pics. Sharks have been getting a lot of love in comics recently actually.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raw_Material

@lvenger: It's Shark Week! Nice scans. I remember Green Lantern #22. I hope we see some powerhouses come in as recruits cause so far it's not looking to0 good. Ones like Hanny, Kilowog, or even Mogo. Or like Hal said, a T-Rex! I thought I posted a thread of this topic, but I guess it was just on the tip of my mind for a while and I didn't post it. That construct of the Shark is pretty cool though. What issue is the bottom scans from? New Guardian #21 or #22? I don't remember reading them yet, but i got both in my box.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: New Guardians 21. And the other two are from the Thor: God of Thunder series. Really good read.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raw_Material
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

I always wondered, why sharks? Such a random animal to get a week. If it was a lion, THEN I might care.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

sharknado

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14 the_stegman  Moderator
Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know I just realized this thread's pretty applicable to me.....I kinda forgot I have the word 'shark' in my name. Whoops.

But anyways, sharks are b*tchin'. Loved them since I was a boy, I remember I got a shark tooth necklace from the Phillipines as a kid....it's probably a fake but I used to wear it everywhere. Still have it. I even remember a book on sharks that I had when I was a wee toddler, one of the first I ever read. Still remember all the good facts in there. Sharks are cartilaginous fish, they're related to chimeras and rays, some give birth to either pups or egg sacs etc etc.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait I hate sharks. Watching Jaws screwed up my perception of sharks strongly enough.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Veshark

Did anyone read Image Comics' Shark Man? I read the first issue and really liked it, kinda sad that it was discontinued:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger:

Just read New Guardians 21. Kyle literally smashed those space sharks up, lol. Didn't really seem like he wanted to babysit the new Templar Guardians, but hey he actually did though! I remember seeing a sketch of the new villain to the Green Lantern Universe, Relic a while back. Think it was up on the Vine somewhere. He's a beast! I wonder if Kyle has the power to take him on, and maybe we could see the new guardians in action again!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: He has the power of a White Lantern but Relic can manipulate the emotional spectrum somehow with his tech and all that. He's babysitting the Guardians because Kyle is the one that can humanize them or if they get out of line, one of the few people who can take them down. Ganthet said the Guardians would need a boost to take on Kyle now.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Captain Marvel hits sharks with other sharks!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided