is it ok for a big kid getting bullied to fight back

• 84 results
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Basically a big kid much much bigger than his bully decides to finally retaliates after years of getting picked on and unleashes and azz whooping upon his much smaller bully. Is it wrong?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

No, I don't think it's wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. The kid deserves it and it will probably make him rethink the next time he decided to bully someone.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Not to be snide in the least, but the bigger kid is being bullied by a smaller one?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Is this scenario even realistic? Why would a smaller kid be bullying a bigger one? That's just illogical.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not wrong in my opinion. Assuming the other kid isn't alot younger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: I'd say its better to squash the bullying attitude out of them at a young age. Although "unleashing an azz whooping" as the op put it on a young one is a little harsh

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@jaken7: I was thinking maybe verbal abuse? But pretty sure that would have the same solution. Or you could just ignore them. Maybe this is purely hypothetical? Really not sure...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can fight back, but not inflict gratuitous injury.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: That's mostly what I was thinking about. If he is alot younger maybe not whoop his ass to bad, but I wouldn't blame anyone for smacking some fear into the kid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bully him back! You are bigger, humilate him!
Make him apologise and then beat the crap out of him become bros fo life.

-Fin-

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I shall patent that.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77:

It's okay for ANY kid (or adult for that matter) to not only defend themselves against a bully, but to completely humiliate and hopefully hospitalize them in the process.

Preferably in front of the bullies' family, friends, and/or his entire circle of influence simply to get the point across to them as well. This shows him AND them the folly of bullying the victim and discourages retaliation by them at a later date.

At least that's how I dealt with bullies back when I was in school...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a massive backhand would be enough to show the bully who's boss. But a full blown beating is a little dramatic.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yes.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nope, it isn't wrong, they could use verbal abuse or either just humiliate the living crap out of them or maybe annoy the living crap out of him or push him if he tries to hit you, but definitely not a full blown beating or anything that could seriously injure the bully.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#19  Edited By the_tree

Yeah, it's OK. If you're enough of a d### to bully somebody, then you only have yourself to blame when your victim decides to fight back and whoop your ass.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, kick his butt

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: but someone bigger beating up someone smaller than them would be considered bullying, wouldn't it?

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@jaken7 said:

Is this scenario even realistic? Why would a smaller kid be bullying a bigger one? That's just illogical.

Happens all the time

Hell one of my friends used to bully this kid who was like a foot taller than him 24/7, both verbally and physically, I spent a day telling this kid to stick up for himself, and later he actually punched my friend once in the arm, my friend then wailed on him whilst he just cowered there putting his hands up, I ended up having to step in and defend the guy, feeling responsible.

Why would the little kid pick on the bigger one? simple,

1. To feel better about himself at the expense of someone else.
  2. Make out they are tough.
  3. Pressurise them into doing something.
  4. Etc, Etc.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#23 JediXMan  Moderator
@wildvine said:

Not to be snide in the least, but the bigger kid is being bullied by a smaller one?

@jaken7 said:

This is most certainly a realistic scenario.

Loading Video...

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well im going to be the one who disagrees. I think as a bigger person you have more of an obligation to hold back. Because i know no matter what you will get in trouble for fighting if your bigger. I made one of my child hood friends from just saying mean things back. And as far as i knew as people met people more they became nicer to eachother.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JediXMan  Moderator

@heraldofganthet: but someone bigger beating up someone smaller than them would be considered bullying, wouldn't it?

Nope. Only if the big one started it; if the little one starts in, then it's self-defense. The big kid now has every right to fight back.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I guess I didn't even factor in the little-man complex. That could drive someone to do something idiotic like bully someone bigger than you.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JakeN7
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By russellmania77

@kgb725: he could've clearly been a man and never let that happen because he was on a higher scale of a person hieght and weight

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's always ok to defend yourself. The fact that the aggressor was smaller shouldn't factor in. It will be a life lesson for the bully. "You can't always do what you want without consequence."

However, due to the size difference, the big kid better have witnesses who have seen him being bullied or public opinion will assume that because of his size, he is in the wrong.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Slaughter them. Slaughter them all. Mercilessly and without compassion.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dafug? Some of you guys are debating whether or not a big kid ought to beat a little kid who bullied him?

Sucks for the little sh*t, don't write checks your @$$ can't cash

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like this thread could now be turned into an argument allowing men to hit women who abuse them( repeatedly).

Since the argument is usually "she's smaller, so you shouldn't hit her back. Men should never hit women under any circumstance."

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JediXMan  Moderator

@jaken7:

Not just that, but some big guys are just timid by nature. Sometimes, they end up snapping like in the video.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

When I was in elementary my school adopted a policy of telling kids that fighting back makes you just as bad as the person who is attacking you. That's what my teachers always used to tell me, anyway.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Yeah. That Casey kid is my friggin' hero. He just walks off like a boss. Love it.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77:

but someone bigger beating up someone smaller than them would be considered bullying, wouldn't it?

No, because bullying has absolutely nothing to do with size. It is entirely based on psychological warfare and violence, both real and implied. The goal of the bully is to first mentally terrorize the victim with the threat of embarrassment/physical violence, and then to follow through on said threat if the victim doesn't capitulate to the bullies demands and/or simply to amuse himself and his friends. "Look at how I can scare the s**t outta this kid" type of crap. It's the classic "break someone down to build yourself up" type of scenario, and yes regardless of their size, stature, or combat experience, everyone on Earth has the right to defend themselves against an UNPROVOKED attack by one or more assailants.

Their size is irrelevant. Their political affiliation is irrelevant. How they worship and/or who their "daddy" is is also irrelevant. It's why my uncles would always warn my cousins and I while we were growing up with the axiom "Talk s**t, get hit"!For that reason, I was never a get in people's face and/or talk trash kind of guy. Still aren't, actually. But you'd better believe that if some guy wanted to interrupt my "minding my own business" method of going through my school day, and wouldn't respond positively to diplomacy; I would make it my mission in life to send that a$$hole to the Emergency Room.

Not for his sake, but so that his friends (who were sure to be watching nearby somewhere) would understand and tell everybody "Yo, don't f*** with this dude! He put *insert wannabe bada$$'s name here* in the ICU, dawg! He must be crazy or something'!"

I hate bullies. Always have. And I don't want to hear that they didn't get enough hugs as a kid or whatever bulls**t excuse people use to justify their behavior. You attack/intimidate someone you think you can beat, and you deserve what happens to you. Up to and including the graveyard, IMO...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77: Just because hes bigger doesnt mean the little guy wont kick his ass. And for all we know the snaller guy couldve been sitting there punching him

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Happened to me as a kid. I didn't want to get in trouble so I just took the bullying even though I was bigger :/

Emperor_Time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Emperor_Time

Why would a smaller kid bully a bigger one? lol.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

Most Kids are illogical in the first place.. it happens all the time.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

Everyone has the right to fight back and defend themselves, regardless if they are big or not.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punch the snot out of his sinuses till you see blood. Continue punching till you see brain matter. The bully has been bested and the lesson taught.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@jedixman said:
@wildvine said:

@jaken7 said:

This is most certainly a realistic scenario.

Loading Video...

God, I loathe that story. Can't believe it went viral

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: true its just stupid. But this one was extra stupid bullying someone triple his size

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SmashBrawler

@heraldofganthet said:

@russellmania77:

It's okay for ANY kid (or adult for that matter) to not only defend themselves against a bully, but to completely humiliate and hopefully hospitalize them in the process.

Preferably in front of the bullies' family, friends, and/or his entire circle of influence simply to get the point across to them as well. This shows him AND them the folly of bullying the victim and discourages retaliation by them at a later date.

At least that's how I dealt with bullies back when I was in school...

So, in other words, like Sonny Corleone? Awesome.

Loading Video...