• 111 results
kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@mkgodsuper:

You`re not the smartest person in the room, until you realize you are on equal intellectual ground with everyone else:
Absolute idiot, who makes the world in to a more horrible place with your actions.
You have a few miles to get to that, yet.
But you do have the smug attidute, which gets you saying those boasting words, that are automatically lies.
I also have that, have had it for years.

Intelligence is a curse, which made humanbeings in to the threat, to all other organisms, and ourselves, that it is.
As a gift it`s a Trojan horse.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Its also a curse

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By dshipp17

To an extent, intelligence is a gift, but, nurture is a huge factor as well. Intelligence is also about confidence in your own abilities.

I can use myself as an example. When I was very young (e.g. between the fourth and tenth grades), I had a very low level of self confidence in my intellectual abilities (e.g. however, at the third grade, there was discussion about placing me in a calculus and computer science class, but, suddenly, I completely lost most of my motivation to demonstrate my intellectual abilities). In a way, I unwittingly played the part (the best way I can describe it) and made average to poor grades. But, towards the end of the tenth grade, a combination of things sparked my self confidence in my own intellectual abilities and I started to make all As. But, to an extent, it was always there, I just needed to be exposed to the right set of conditions to spark my intelligence. I than knew how to hone and fine tune my intelligence to increase it, so, it's also a product of nurture and work; however, some people have to work less hard, but, can achieve slightly higher demonstrations of intelligence (e.g. in college, it was this one girl/young woman who always trading the highest grades with me in our Organic Chemistry class; I was working near my highest intellectual potential, but, of course, I could have worked harder to get even better, but, I don't think she was necessarily near the peak of her intellectual abilities, although I could be wrong; she was using a tutor, although I don't think he was that essential to her, I think they were probably just frolicking around with one another; her tutor could be another example as someone in that level of intelligence, where I was working near my peak, but, he just had more natural gift; and, similarly, there was this girl in high school who would eventually become the valedictorian of my case; the person in second place was one of the factors that brought out the confidence in my intellectual abilities within me; but, apparently, I'd probably have to have posed some natural abilities at the beginning); in some cases of other people, it just isn't there (e.g. in certain areas); I'm talking about STEM abilities (e.g. math and science), in this particular case.

I can't help but feel that my case and experiences is similar to what affects the majority of African Americans (e.g. their environment constantly teaches them to not have any self confidence in their intellectual abilities).

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genius level intellect is a gift a bit of luck above average is genetic and you cannot learn over the above average level of intellect trust me i tried.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That feel when you skim through the thread and realize no one here's taken enough psychology classes.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#106 BumpyBoo  Moderator
jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol someone thinks he's a genius

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hard to tell.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I would do a intelligent

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. A beautiful gift. Use it wisely :)

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

Lmao outstanding reply exactly what I was thinking.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.