User Lists: 0

I like Indian and Arab girls myself.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The OP forgot about the other races on the planet lol.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess once you go black you're more likely to go back.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Indian and Arab girls myself.

Yeah they're hot, I like Japanese and Latina too

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I think we should clear the air.

I would go black for some sweet carmel colored girl. She might even have sense of humor and be able to cook ! You know she would have funny come backs.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#157  Edited By Wolverine008
comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

White women are friendly and loyal. Sorry Black Women.

I completely agree.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Blade_R
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: yeah Pooty but on the other thread, you had NO INTEREST in having what amounts to an ongoing serious relationship with a dark woman (ala Angela Basset, etc.). So it's funny this thread got resurrected like the various Black Jesus shows, LOL

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: yeah Pooty but on the other thread, you had NO INTEREST in having what amounts to an ongoing serious relationship with a dark woman (ala Angela Basset, etc.). So it's funny this thread got resurrected like the various Black Jesus shows, LOL

I have no interest in having an ongoing serious relationship with any dark, light, white, asian, mexican etc woman.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By JugJugBanks

@pooty: Which woman of skin as dark as Angela Bassett do you consider to be as attractive as a young Raquel Welch or Brigette Bardot?

How many women that dark have you tried to get into bed?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm gonna be brutally honest here so don't hate me.

I'm a black male, I'm 21. Out of all of the black women I have encountered, 99% of them fall into the stereotype cast upon them. That being loud, ignorant (I don't mean stupid, but rather not knowing how to behave in social settings) obnoxious and often times cruel, in other words, ghetto. Now, this isn't the case for all black women, many don't fit this role, but the ones I've encountered for the most part do. I'm not attracted to that, at all. Conversely, the white women that I've been around act a bit more civilized, at least they know what is and isn't appropriate behavior in public.

Now, I'm not generalizing here, but rather giving examples from my own experiences, not all black women are ghetto, and many white women are, but from what I've seen, white women's behavior is much more appealing.

Me too.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annnh I think both Black and White girls are alright. I've been with both a Black and White girl and I can tell your they're defiantly different in the way they act and the just the way they go about things in general. The Black chicks tend to be a lot more loud and short tempered about everything, while the white seems a lot more laid back.

It is funny because when I left the Black girl and got with that white chick like a lot of times while I was with her I use to think to myself "Wow it is so interesting on how people can be so different". Things that made the black girl mad didn't necessarily make the White girl mad, and she seemed pretty even tempered and displayed a good amount patience and tolerance for a lot of thing I don't think the Black girl would of lol. The Black girl would of been down my throat for a good amount of those things hehe lol.

The Spanish girl pretty much acts like the Black girl except she yells and curses me out in Spanish.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Out of all of the black women I have encountered, 99% of them fall into the stereotype cast upon them. That being loud, ignorant (I don't mean stupid, but rather not knowing how to behave in social settings) obnoxious and often times cruel, in other words, ghetto. Now, this isn't the case for all black women, many don't fit this role, but the ones I've encountered for the most part do. I'm not attracted to that, at all. Conversely, the white women that I've been around act a bit more civilized, at least they know what is and isn't appropriate behavior in public

I see where you're coming from. But a 21yr old young lady named Roe Jackson(co worker) gives me hope for black women

@jugjugbanks: Which woman of skin as dark as Angela Bassett do you consider to be as attractive as a young Raquel Welch or Brigette Bardot?

Quite a few. Because those white women you mentioned are not attractive. Roe jackson is the prettiest black woman i know. she is considered "chocolate" color.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: " Roe jackson is the prettiest black woman i know. she is considered "chocolate" color."

Is she as attractive to you as any of the three most attractive to you caucasian women?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: " Roe jackson is the prettiest black woman i know. she is considered "chocolate" color."

Is she as attractive to you as any of the three most attractive to you caucasian women?

It's a numbers game. I know WAY more white girls so they have more chances to be attractive. To answer your question: No.

But she isn't far behinde

SolidWall211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By SolidWall211

I'm a Black man, and can rarely ever find a black woman to be attractive. Any other race, i'm fine with.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gotta give it to Poots ~ no matter if his motivations for this thread were kindly or callous, he scores a clean and clear "win" from the replies given and the manner in which they've been tendered.

/non sarcastic applause towards Poot-Tang-Clan

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm white Latino and I've dated alot of black women. I find them most attractive out of all the races.