India Finds A New God To Save Humanity.....

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has gained some unlikely fans - including a right-wing Hindu group in India.

Members of the Hindu Sena held a prayer in support of Mr Trump winning the US presidential election.

The little-known group said they supported Mr Trump "because he is hope for humanity against Islamic terror".

Mr Trump has proposed a ban on Muslims entering the US - drawing widespread criticism at home and abroad.

He has also advocated killing the families of terrorists and invading Syria to eradicate the so-called Islamic State group and appropriate its oil.

Around a dozen members of Hindu Sena lit a ritual fire and prayers in a park in Delhi on Wednesday, and hung a banner declaring their support for Mr Trump.

No Caption Provided

Surrounded by statues of Hindu gods, they threw offerings such as seeds, grass and ghee (clarified butter) into a small ritual fire.

"Only Donald Trump can save humanity," Vishnu Gupta, founder of the group, told the Associated Press news agency.

He also told The Indian Express newspaper that the group had planned "several events to express its wholehearted support for Mr Trump".

The nationalist group has previously been known for vandalism and assault, attacking the office of a political party in 2014, and spraying a legislator who protested against a ban on eating beef.

No Caption Provided

Source: BBC

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow, they even put the little red thing on his forehead on all the posters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

It's not like they can vote for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically india wants America's demise?

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By depinhom

Woooohoooo!

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good.

Prossor_Kobras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

It's not like they can vote for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

It seems like India was his Trump Card.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By depinhom

No Caption Provided

It seems like India was his Trump Card.

Love this. Taking this.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of focusing on America, they should focus on all the trash on the sides of the roads, extreme poverty, huge cases of rape, and their shitty ass country that cant control it's population.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

India love Trump.

Good.

game_king597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All BJP Craps.

A$$holes are just supporting him bcoz of his Anti-muslim principle.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indians are funny people.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

All BJP Craps.

Pretty much. They're mostly socially regressive, hardline nationalists with extreme xenophobia.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

Pretty much. They're mostly socially regressive, hardline nationalists with extreme xenophobia.

As an Indian, I find this offensive. We fear Muslims because of the terrorism, bomb blasts that kill many innocent people, and kidnaps.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:

Instead of focusing on America, they should focus on all the trash on the sides of the roads, extreme poverty, huge cases of rape, and their shitty ass country that cant control it's population.

Not the citizens fault, it's the corrupt government who does a lot of scamming. Calling a country shitty ass is not cool. What if somebody said something like that to your country. And by the way, India's economy is going to top that of America's by 2050 due to the number of people who are working in the industry and business. So saying fixing the population, is messed up. What do you want them to do about it, kill off half of them like Thanos. You might be wondering why I'm saying this, it's cause I'm an Indian myself.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

As an Indian, I find this offensive. We fear Muslims because of the terrorism, bomb blasts that kill many innocent people, and kidnaps.

On behalf of the United States id like to apologize for our insane intolerant leftists.

@lpnq said:

Not the citizens fault, it's the corrupt government who does a lot of scamming. Calling a country shitty ass is not cool. What if somebody said something like that to your country. And by the way, India's economy is going to top that of America's by 2050 due to the number of people who are working in the industry and business. So saying fixing the population, is messed up. What do you want them to do about it, kill off half of them like Thanos. You might be wondering why I'm saying this, it's cause I'm an Indian myself.

I actually think that many intolerant leftist/communists in the west would kill thier opposition if they thought they could get away with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MuSLiMs aRe ViCtImS.

Anyone who says this must be a leftist American who lives in a bubble.

With that being said, I have no idea what these Indians are thinking. To me they always come off as either one of the smartest guys on the internet, or the complete morons. There's no in-between.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

MuSLiMs aRe ViCtImS.

Really, it's more Europeans and Canadians who say things like that. The left is trying to gain more power in the United States, but a larger majority of Americans are still right wing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_ said:

@lan_fan: Muslim are victims? damn....

She was definitely being sarcastic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt said:
@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

On behalf of the United States id like to apologize for our insane intolerant leftists.

@hulk_like_fire said:
@lpnq said:

I actually think that many intolerant leftist/communists in the west would kill thier opposition if they thought they could get away with it.

I'm not American, dude, so you don't have to apologise for jack.

I'm Indian.

I'm just not a right-wing, fascist-loving, hyper-religious nationalist who would gladly see minorities be oppressed in the name of a Hindu state. Because that's f***ed up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

MuSLiMs aRe ViCtImS.

With that being said, I have no idea what these Indians are thinking. To me they always come off as either one of the smartest guys on the internet, or the complete morons. There's no in-between.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_Muslims_in_India#Major_incidents

Maybe before you start jumping to conclusions, do a little research. I don't like Islam (or really any religion for that matter) but if you look at history, it's pretty damn clear that Muslims in India are victimized, just like so many other minorities in the country.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:

Yeah, and who elected the BJP government? Indians.

And please don't give me this bullshit of how the people really want to fix the issues of pollution, poverty and rape. I've been to India plenty of times, and I've seen people's attitudes. Everyone bitches and complains, but no one actually bothers to act or change. Everything is the fault of politicians, and everyone is happy to go along in the shitty system as long as they make a profit. Middle-class indians piss me off.

And in case you wanna call me racist, just know that I myself am an Indian.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

You say that as if Hindu extremists never kill innocent people. As if they don't rape and murder and lynch. You speak as if this doesn't exist:

And also -- what, because some extremists decide to bomb and kill, that gives you an excuse to discriminate against every muslim in the world? Please. Your religious bigotry literally couldn't be clearer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt said:
@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

@hulk_like_fire said:
@lpnq said:

I'm Indian.

I'm just not a right-wing, fascist-loving, hyper-religious nationalist who would gladly see minorities be oppressed in the name of a Hindu state. Because that's f***ed up.

I don't care what you are. The left are fascists nutt jobs.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: Are u high?

It was Muslims who historically persecuted the Hindus not the other way around.

https://www.sami-aldeeb.com/3141-2/

& Muslims have not changed since the olden days

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/opinion/muslim-persecution-of-hindus-in-india-the-story-you-wont-see-in-the-western-mainstream-media.amp

Now that Hindus finally fight back cause they had enough of their stupid jihad, western media calls them intolerant racists.

Pretty sure Saudi princes have a hand in creating the Muslim = victim narrative as well.

https://rsf.org/en/news/how-saudi-arabia-manipulates-foreign-media-outlets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentryvoid7:

He claims to be Indian. But I'm betting that he's been living in the west most of his life and graduated from a liberal Western University.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt said:
@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

@hulk_like_fire said:
@lpnq said:

I'm Indian.

The current right-wing government in India is literally arresting people for speaking out against the government.

https://thewire.in/rights/assam-teacher-arrested-prime-minister-modi

But of course, only leftists are fascists.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt said:
@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

@hulk_like_fire said:
@lpnq said:

I'm Indian.

Then, why do you keep criticizing your own country. Don't you feel proud that your Indian once a while. You keep looking forward to the negative sides and not the positive sides.

@jaggernutt said:
@jaggernutt said:
@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

@hulk_like_fire said:
@lpnq said:

I'm Indian.

The current right-wing government in India is literally arresting people for speaking out against the government.

You do realize that in India, it is illegal to criticize the government, especially the higher power. If the "memes" about them reached everyone in the country, then the citizens would reconsider who they chose. And all those people he arrested were Muslim.

@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

You say that as if Hindu extremists never kill innocent people. As if they don't rape and murder and lynch. You speak as if this doesn't exist:

And also -- what, because some extremists decide to bomb and kill, that gives you an excuse to discriminate against every muslim in the world? Please. Your religious bigotry literally couldn't be clearer.

Of course they do that. Probably every country in the world has had someone who's done that before. You just keep blaming India for all the crimes. India has the second largest pop. in the world, of 1.3 billion. Of course they would have all of that. Same goes to China. And at a point in time, the Hindus did trust the Muslims, to fight back the British. Well guess what happened, they back stabbed us. You think we'll trust them again? And it's not just India who discriminates Muslims, America does too. Remember 9/11, they couldn't trust anyone wearing hijab. So don't go blaming India for everything. We're taking care of the pollution too and the economy is getting better too, so I would take back your words against your own country.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentryvoid7 said:@wolverinebatmanftw: Are u high?

It was Muslims who historically persecuted the Hindus not the other way around.

https://www.sami-aldeeb.com/3141-2/

& Muslims have not changed since the olden days

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/opinion/muslim-persecution-of-hindus-in-india-the-story-you-wont-see-in-the-western-mainstream-media.amp

Now that Hindus finally fight back cause they had enough of their stupid jihad, western media calls them intolerant racists.

Pretty sure Saudi princes have a hand in creating the Muslim = victim narrative as well.

https://rsf.org/en/news/how-saudi-arabia-manipulates-foreign-media-outlets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots Nearly 800 Muslims killed. Young girls raped, burned and hacked to death. Then chief minister of Gujarat Narendra Modi does nothing to prevent the riots, allows his BJP peers to advocate violence and spread hate-speech.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashimpura_massacre 42 Muslim youths from Hashimpura abducted, taken to the edge of the city, and shot to death.

https://theprint.in/india/governance/nellie-massacre-and-citizenship-when-1800-muslims-were-killed-in-assam-in-just-6-hours/193694/ 1,800 Muslims massacred in just 6 hours.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_the_Babri_Masjid Demolition of a mosque in Ayodhya by Hindu nationalists (organised by numerous known BJP leaders at the time) results in over 2,000 deaths

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Delhi_riots 53 people killed in Muslim-targeted mob violence by Hindu nationalist groups in response to nationwide peaceful protest. Majority of those killed are Muslims. Countless Muslim houses, businesses and public buildings destroyed whilst the majority of establishments with Hindu owners remain intact. Police remain initially passive as violent, armed Hindu-nationalist mob terrorizes the area. .

And whilst this doesn't apply to Muslims, it further goes to highlight the genocidal, Hindu-nationalist attitudes prevalent in India:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots 3,500 Sikhs massacred around India in response to the assassination of Indira Gandhi. Goals included ethnic cleansing and genocide. Mass murder, mass rape, arson, immolation were all carried out against Sikhs.

Needless to say, as long as we are discussing modern India, it's a consensus amongst scholars that Muslims almost always suffer the greatest in communal violence, and that they are certainly victimized.

The first article you posted referred to the Mughal invasion of India, which happened during the 17th and 18th century. I agree that their treatment of Hindus was barbaric, and absolutely deserves 100% condemnation. However, I was referring to Modern India, post the British occupation (my bad, I should've been more specific).

In the second article you posted, the writer talks about only one specific example -- illegal immigrants from Bangladesh reigning terror in West Bengal. Fair point. However, she doesn't give an actually citations, nor does she mention specific instances which can be found with a quick google search (such as the ones I have provided above). Moreover, the guy she's talking to is a known Hindu-nationalist leader and member of the RSS. The RSS is a violent paramilitary Hindu nationalist group that has been associated with acts of terror against minorities throughout India's history -- also, FYI, they are the guys that assassinated Mahatma Gandhi. So yeah, your boy in the interview is a member of what is pretty close to a terror group.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire said:
@jaggernutt said:
@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

@hulk_like_fire said:
@lpnq said:

I'm Indian.

Then, why do you keep criticizing your own country. Don't you feel proud that your Indian once a while. You keep looking forward to the negative sides and not the positive sides.

@jaggernutt said:
@jaggernutt said:
@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

@hulk_like_fire said:
@lpnq said:

I'm Indian.

You do realize that in India, it is illegal to criticize the government, especially the higher power. If the "memes" about them reached everyone in the country, then the citizens would reconsider who they chose. And all those people he arrested were Muslim.

@hulk_like_fire said:
@game_king597 said:

All BJP Craps.

Of course they do that. Probably every country in the world has had someone who's done that before. You just keep blaming India for all the crimes. India has the second largest pop. in the world, of 1.3 billion. Of course they would have all of that. Same goes to China. And at a point in time, the Hindus did trust the Muslims, to fight back the British. Well guess what happened, they back stabbed us. You think we'll trust them again? And it's not just India who discriminates Muslims, America does too. Remember 9/11, they couldn't trust anyone wearing hijab. So don't go blaming India for everything. We're taking care of the pollution too and the economy is getting better too, so I would take back your words against your own country.

"All those people he arrested were Muslim" That's not even accurate -- if you read the article, you'll notice that Divya Spandana was charged with sedition, and a number of other individuals mentioned in that article were not stated to be Hindus, Muslims, or anything -- it simply wasn't mentioned, so you're making unfounded assumptions.

Your constant tribalistic "us vs them" mentality indicates pretty clearly that you're a bigot and willing to condone the murder of innocents because of past crimes. You forget the individuals, and allow them to be murdered all because of your hatred for the group.

And I'm talking about India because that's what this past discussion has been about -- mistreatment of Muslims in India.

And the Indian economy has not improved, unemployment rates are up and the annual GDP growth rate is now at a 7-year low. Growth in the manufacturing sector has declined significantly -- https://www.indiatoday.in/news-analysis/story/why-indian-economy-is-not-listening-to-modi-govt-1651886-2020-03-03

And I'm not proud to be Indian, Australian or any other race. I don't believe in nationalism or racial supremacy. If I'm going to be proud of something, it'll be based on my own achievements and qualities. I'm proud of the fact that I've helped out charity organisations for homeless children in Delhi. I'm proud that I took out time to help out at a chronic kidney disease screening camp in Manali which processed over 120 individuals and identified dozens of cases of chronic kidney disease that could've become fatal if not for our early diagnosis. And please don't think I'm blowing smoke up my own ass, all I did was run urine dipstick tests for the candidates, but still, I'm proud of what I've done, not who or where I came from.

Besides, even if I did agree with nationalism as a concept, I could never be proud of a country with such a long history of blood and discrimination.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FaradaySloth

If you're not a nationalist your opinions are negged of what is good for your country.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: I didn't realize that there were also Hindus. And I can tell who is a Hindu and who is not by the names. I don't blame all the Muslims for their past crimes. I have a Muslim friend. I'm saying that Indians believe Muslims can't be trusted anymore because they associate Muslims with terrorists. India's economy has increased. I don't know where you are getting that data from but it's pretty bullshit. After the British left and India became an independent country, the economy has been increasing at almost a linear rate but it will increase exponentially due to many young people working in the nosiness and industrial force. By around 2050, India will be in the top 3 with China and U.S. And I also believe you are getting confused with the word nationalism. Nationalism means that you love your country, but you hate other countries as well. The word you are looking for is patriotism which means you love your country but respect other countries as well. And why do you keep accusing India of everything? Japan has had countless number of rapes, it's economy is on the same level as India and they also did a lot of massacres too, especially in China during WW2. Now, I'm not saying that you should accuse Japan but you should stop criticizing a country. I hope you have a good day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: I didn't realize that there were also Hindus. And I can tell who is a Hindu and who is not by the names. I don't blame all the Muslims for their past crimes. I have a Muslim friend. I'm saying that Indians believe Muslims can't be trusted anymore because they associate Muslims with terrorists. India's economy has increased. I don't know where you are getting that data from but it's pretty bullshit. After the British left and India became an independent country, the economy has been increasing at almost a linear rate but it will increase exponentially due to many young people working in the nosiness and industrial force. By around 2050, India will be in the top 3 with China and U.S. And I also believe you are getting confused with the word nationalism. Nationalism means that you love your country, but you hate other countries as well. The word you are looking for is patriotism which means you love your country but respect other countries as well. And why do you keep accusing India of everything? Japan has had countless number of rapes, it's economy is on the same level as India and they also did a lot of massacres too, especially in China during WW2. Now, I'm not saying that you should accuse Japan but you should stop criticizing a country. I hope you have a good day.

Your initial point in post #19 was to try to justify the discrimination and widespread hatred towards Muslims in India by referencing acts of terror and suggesting that exclusively Muslims are to blame. You wrote: "we fear Muslims because of the terrorism, bomb blasts that kill many innocent people, and kidnaps" so you clearly admitted that you had your own prejudices towards them, as do the masses. That's bigotry.

The data in the article comes from the CMIE, an established and accepted think tank of economists and experts based in India. You can, of course, say that the Indian economy has gone up after gaining independence from Britain, but of course, it has. Why wouldn't it? You have a huge economy based on one of the world's largest populations, and when you remove a parasitic regime, all the profits and financial flow are fed back into India's economy rather than Britains, so of course, it's going to go up. What I was talking about was the rising unemployment, and the fact that since BJP came into power, the GDP's rate of growth has declined.

And AGAIN I'm talking about India, because this discussion is ABOUT India. I don't understand why you keep referencing other countries. You wanna do that? Fine, go to general politics thread. Or start your own. But I'm talking about India exclusively for the sake of staying on topic.

I have my own problems with Japan, particularly early Japanese society (which has its own problems with discrimination, toxic masculinity, violence and mistreatment of prisoners) but again we are talking about India. And please, don't try an compare India and Japan in terms of the number of rape cases yearly. India's rate was almost twice as high as Japan's in 2019 (source: https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/rape-statistics-by-country/). There's a reason Delhi is called the rape capital of the world, so let's not even discuss this comparison.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: I looked at the chart in the link you sent me and India was way behind a lot of countries in rape counts. So saying that Delhi is called the rape capital of the world seems pretty weird. I feel like you don't know what your talking about and you get some weird data based on irrelevant websites. I hope you learn one day not to disrespect a country based on what they are like.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire:

Being behind a lot of countries doesn't make it okay, because India has a much higher population than the vast majority of countries and thus can have a lower rate even with many more cases.

And Delhi is widely called the rape capital of the world -- I'm not the only one who says it. In 2018, there were over 570 cases of rape reported in Delhi and on average more than 5 women were raped per day (source:https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.hi ndustantimes.com/delhi-news/more-than-5-women-raped-every-day-in-delhi-in-first-3-5-months-this-year/story-jmz7ZL79RipawRjdWKY5eN_amp.html)

And don't forget the fact that the VAST majority of cases go unreported for fear of public humiliation.

You can call the data "weird" or "irrelevent" as much as you like but it's still true.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hulk_Like_Fire

@wolverinebatmanftw: Doesn't make India a bad country. There are many countries with rape cases including the U.S. India is not a bad country at all. Maybe the pollution is a problem but that can get fixed. With more bright children in India finding a solution to fix the problem, it will eventually work. The population may also be a factor but there is nothing the government can do about it since the birth rate is the highest in India. The economy is doing well as well as the military. India's military is the 4th most powerful in the world. Now I don't know whether you hate India as a country or just the vast majority of Hindus that live in it. I just want you to know that disrespecting a country is not the correct thing to do. Instead of criticizing the country for its problems, how bout you fix it since you are complaining.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire:

Let's agree to disagree, because I'm starting to get sick of giving you arguments based on actual facts and statistics, only to have you ignore them and spout patriotic rhetoric return.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: Am I not aloud to be patriotic towards my country? Is there a rule that suggests so? I don't care of what you think about India but I tried my best to help you understand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire said:

@wolverinebatmanftw: Am I not aloud to be patriotic towards my country? Is there a rule that suggests so? I don't care of what you think about India but I tried my best to help you understand.

Sure you are.

But whilst I'm putting forward arguments backed by facts from reputable sources, you just keep hammering your opinion and calling my sources "weird" or "irrelevant" for no real reason. I'm putting a lot more thought into this debate, and it seems like all you wanna do is say how great India is and tell me off for having a negative opinion on it without presenting any factually based arguments or actual citations. So I'm done.

Have a good one.

P.s. I really hope this wasn't you "trying your best". Cause if it was, your best is pretty unsatisfying smh.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire said:

Sure you are.

But whilst I'm putting forward arguments backed by facts from reputable sources, you just keep hammering your opinion and calling my sources "weird" or "irrelevant" for no real reason. I'm putting a lot more thought into this debate, and it seems like all you wanna do is say how great India is and tell me off for having a negative opinion on it without presenting any factually based arguments or actual citations. So I'm done.

Have a good one.

P.s. I really hope this wasn't you "trying your best". Cause if it was, your best is pretty unsatisfying smh.

Dude, I don't give a shit if you hate India. I wanted you to know that there's more to India than pollution and poverty. And by the way, I'm 14 so my arguments may not be on the same level as yours.