if a zombie outbreak happens,are you ready?

• 82 results
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Are they fast zombies or the slow kind? If there slow, I'm going to the mall and getting the new Jordans. I'll figure the rest out later.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By fear monger

when z-day happens,do you have any plans,like where to go,how are going to escape them,a cure..etc

do you guys have anything ?

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fear monger

Gambler says:

"Are they fast zombies or the slow kind? If there slow, I'm going to the mall and getting the new Jordans. I'll figure the rest out later."

they are both,see zombies are like animals some are faster then others

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Are they fast zombies or the slow kind? If there slow, I'm going to the mall and getting the new Jordans. I'll figure the rest out later."

LoL.

Ok, here's my plan. Go to Walmart, steal guns. Lots and lots of guns. Shoot, kill, destroy and before I die, make lots and lots and lots and lots of love. (But you all know I would reffer to the cruel version that involves the "F" bomb.)

Avatar image for the_iron_cavalier
The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By The Iron Cavalier

Walmart is the place to BE during a breakout. Minimal windows and openings. Food, weapons, tools, entertainment, basically anything you'd ever need.

Wolfenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolfenstein

Hmmmm, Two Ideas. Try to get infected........So I can eat some Brains or Hide in a Hospital (Food, Shelter, Doctors to check my health, Hot Women dressed as Nurses, Everything I need)

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fear monger

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
LoL. Ok, here's my plan. Go to Walmart, steal guns. Lots and lots of guns. Shoot, kill, destroy and before I die, make lots and lots and lots and lots of love. (But you all know I would reffer to the cruel version that involves the "F" bomb.)"

sounds like a good plan lol

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fear monger

i think walmart is ok,but not long term,you see its to easy to get into even if its sealed off and its to low to the ground,in a zombie attack you want to be high up

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I have a few guns... can these Zombies climb? Cause if not I'll just hide in a tree or something :-P Wow I wanna watch some Zombie movies now...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Darkchild

I have a police officer for a neibor who big ass gun cabinet filled with shotguns so im pretty sure ill get his guns and keep myself inside and blast any that come near....and if that fails ill throw the witch out the front door and sneak out the back with everyone else

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fear monger

Darkchild says:

"I have a police officer for a neibor who big ass gun cabinet filled with shotguns so im pretty sure ill get his guns and keep myself inside and blast any that come near....and if that fails ill throw the witch out the front door and sneak out the back with everyone else"

that reminds me,the best place to go is a prison

here is why

1.good prisons have big walls made of metal

2.look out towers,spend all day shooting zombies

3.prison is hard to get out of,so it will be hard for zombies to get in

4.it is a prison,so weapeons a plenty

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

I have a little friend in my closet. I will probably break him out and fire off until I had no ammo left. And I will make sure this time I dont help anyone getting attacked by 3 or more zombies. LOL

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

LMAO, I think you might have a point, Fear Monger.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fear monger

Darkchild says:

"fear monger says:
"Darkchild says:
"I have a police officer for a neibor who big ass gun cabinet filled with shotguns so im pretty sure ill get his guns and keep myself inside and blast any that come near....and if that fails ill throw the witch out the front door and sneak out the back with everyone else"
that reminds me,the best place to go is a prison here is why 1.good prisons have big walls made of metal 2.look out towers,spend all day shooting zombies 3.prison is hard to get out of,so it will be hard for zombies to get in 4.it is a prison,so weapeons a plenty"
yeah take the Walking Dead route right?"

yeah,i am,it makes the most sense to me

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Well where ever I happen to be. i hope it's with a lot of hot men and guns. Preferably men who know how to use those guns and who wont make me do all the shooting!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Darkchild

fear monger says:

"Darkchild says:

that reminds me,the best place to go is a prison

here is why

1.good prisons have big walls made of metal

2.look out towers,spend all day shooting zombies

3.prison is hard to get out of,so it will be hard for zombies to get in

4.it is a prison,so weapeons a plenty"

yeah take the Walking Dead route right?

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By fear monger

just thinking,what if you had to take on the uber zombie from

resident evil 2,now whats your plan ?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darkchild

fear monger says:

"Darkchild says:
"fear monger says:
"Darkchild says:
that reminds me,the best place to go is a prison here is why 1.good prisons have big walls made of metal 2.look out towers,spend all day shooting zombies 3.prison is hard to get out of,so it will be hard for zombies to get in 4.it is a prison,so weapeons a plenty"
yeah take the Walking Dead route right?"

yeah,i am,it makes the most sense to me"

me too ill get the guns

well people im off alrighty night

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fear monger

this guy,is who i am talking about

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By lady_redhead

We dont have Wallmart in Australia, but yes i agree barracading yourself in a large shopping centre would be the best bet to protect yourself!

Tho a fuckin big gun im sure would do the trick too!

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go to Wal-Mart, get a load of guns and ammo, get out some knifes, and go killing stuff till I get infected. Also, I'd get drunk and try to hook up with someone hott, and then I'd go killing stuff.

Gannon Nereid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gannon Nereid

Im with Gambler,the new Jordans are fly.

Have you seen the Spike Lee's?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Nighthunter

Why do you think I've been playing resident evil? lol

jk jk

never thought about it lol

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Andferne

Get with my friends and loved ones. Split into two teams. First team goes and gets supplies food/water etc, while second team secures weapons, both look for survivors while we can. Then meet up near the ocean and get a big fing bloat. Set sail and kiss the land loveing zombies good bye. Find a small island and set up shop.

At least thats the basics.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rotten gun

if it was to really happen? i would head out to a little country town... possible they heven't been infected and if they have, the population is a lot easier to deal with... what i've seen zombies run off instincts and former habits so are unlikely to have the great idea to walk 100kms to find me in a town they may have only passed through in the past. i wouldn't go 10 foot near a mall or any other highly populated area. i'd hope to wait it out... i can understand zombies being fast and nimble at early stages of their turning as they haven't decayed much... but a month old zombie should be slower than my aunty june after in the mornings...

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By fear monger

zombies with out food,die in a couple months,keep that in mind when looking for a place to hide

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rotten gun

if it was to really happen? i would head out to a little country town... possible they heven't been infected and if they have, the population is a lot easier to deal with... what i've seen zombies run off instincts and former habits so are unlikely to have the great idea to walk 100kms to find me in a town they may have only passed through in the past. i wouldn't go 10 foot near a mall or any other highly populated area. i'd hope to wait it out... i can understand zombies being fast and nimble at early stages of their turning as they haven't decayed much... but a month old zombie should be slower than my aunty june in the mornings...

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd hide-out someplace and wait for the zombies to die.

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noir_Dark

Rotten gun says:

"if it was to really happen? i would head out to a little country town... possible they heven't been infected and if they have, the population is a lot easier to deal with... what i've seen zombies run off instincts and former habits so are unlikely to have the great idea to walk 100kms to find me in a town they may have only passed through in the past. i wouldn't go 10 foot near a mall or any other highly populated area. i'd hope to wait it out... i can understand zombies being fast and nimble at early stages of their turning as they haven't decayed much... but a month old zombie should be slower than my aunty june after in the mornings..."

But then you would have to deal with the paranoid and suspicious towns people.

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Noir_Dark

fear monger says:

"zombies with out food,die in a couple months,keep that in mind when looking for a place to hide"

According to 'The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z" Zombies can live for hundreds of years without food.

Remember kids; guns are noisy and noise brings more zombies. On the other hand blades are silent and don't have to be reloaded. My plan is to arm myself with a machete and crossbow. Then live a lonely paranoid life at the cottage.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rotten gun

Noir_Dark says:

"Rotten gun says:
"if it was to really happen? i would head out to a little country town... possible they heven't been infected and if they have, the population is a lot easier to deal with... what i've seen zombies run off instincts and former habits so are unlikely to have the great idea to walk 100kms to find me in a town they may have only passed through in the past. i wouldn't go 10 foot near a mall or any other highly populated area. i'd hope to wait it out... i can understand zombies being fast and nimble at early stages of their turning as they haven't decayed much... but a month old zombie should be slower than my aunty june after in the mornings..."
But then you would have to deal with the paranoid and suspicious towns people."

haha, i think a town of 500 hundred people is a better option than a city of 1000000 zombies. and i dont mean a small town like the one off house of a 1000 corpse's lol

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Andferne

Yall are more than welcome to ocme with me to my island that will be zombie free ;) Just make sure to contribute to the whole.

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Noir_Dark

Andferne says:

"Yall are more than welcome to ocme with me to my island that will be zombie free ;) Just make sure to contribute to the whole."

I know all the words to every song in Grease the Motion Picture. Am I in?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Andferne

Yes I like Grease.

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Noir_Dark

On this island we can make our own laws.

Law number 1. No zombies allowed unless they have booze.

1. That 'Beautiful Girl' song will not be played under any circumstances.
    Post Edited:2007-12-27 03:41:24
Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Crimson Orchid

I have a couple rifles and I know how to make home made explosives, flames throwers and makeshift armored transportation. I'd be alright for a little while anyways.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Andferne

3) NO smokeing

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Noir_Dark
  1. People who pronounce "schedule" as che-dewal will be zombie food.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Andferne

Wait...How can there be two number one rules?

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Noir_Dark

Because we make our own rules.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Z-Day Plan:

1) First off, realize sooner than anyone else what is happening, don't be the sucker who thinks that lone zombie is just another drunk.

2) Have no compunction or hissy fits over leaving dead family and friends or the missing pet.

3) Shovel pack = just shove it in something, if that something breaks, leave it, you don't have the time to dick around.

4) Prioritize: Water, Food, Weapons, Armor, Transportation, Shelter. Remember, their are things you can't live for more than a few days without.

5) Get the bleep out of Dodge: The more people a area has, the quicker you need to get away from there.

6) If you were one of the first to realize what was happening, you have plenty of time till the next dark, and dark is when you are most likely to have unwanted close encounters. Based on how far you can travel before its dark again, head towards the following: Any natural fortification that kills those who don't use rational thought to get past it, such as a island surrounded cliffs and crushing waves at the bottom of cliffs. Barring that, anything that impedes another human beings movement but allows you to get back to your transportation without delay.

7) Not listening to anyone who is going to get you and your harem killed. Especially anyone convinced they should save a dumbass who went to save their dead relative or lost pet.

8) Ultimate goal: Anything nigh-permanently mobile and self sustaining - nuclear submarine, special air ship, nuclear fallout shelter, floating cities, etc.

Sub-goals:

1) Use of shield, chainmail, half plate, and sword or maul or hammer or morning star as basic kit. Flaming arrows, cross bow or hunting bow, optional.

2) Source of music, like ipod, to drown out pesky moaning.

3) Convincing beautiful women that you are in fact the last man on earth and orgies are now required for the survival of the human race.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Rdeegvainl

The Iron Cavalier says:

"Walmart is the place to BE during a breakout. Minimal windows and openings. Food, weapons, tools, entertainment, basically anything you'd ever need."

Walmart bad!!! two words, "AUTOMATIC DOORS" and too many people, zombies don't really die from lack of food, the food doesn't even keep them going, that's just instict that keeps them eating.

laustinspace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By laustinspace

have to bunker out in a farm with barb wire / electric fences. with lots of ammo.

i'm not so much worried about zombies, as much as i'm worried about the robot apocolypse. which side will you take? which side do you see stephen hawking taking? that would wipe out the humans so fast.

SYMBIOTE9200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SYMBIOTE9200

i would find a good place to hide,get some clean underwear,food,drinks(enough to keep me alive,and sit there and cry myself to death.happy ending.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Resonate

Hellz yeah I'm ready for a zombie outbreak. 24/7 man.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rotten gun

i've changed my mind.... my plan is to find the nearest zombie get bit and then lead a zombie horde of beautiful zombie women to destroy humanity (i will only scratch beautiful women and eat the ugly ones... ugly ones are normally fat so thats another bonus). and then i shall bask in the sun with my beauties while feasting on fat chicks and making sweet sweet zombie love to the song... Your Beautiful.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By Copy

If I was at my dad house, yea I be ready. But here I would probably go to a mall or take a plane leaving the state I'm in. I it all over the world or the U.S?

ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By ZORN

The question is where will i get this stuff?
Post Edited:2007-12-27 19:47:11
Post Edited:2007-12-27 19:57:17

Catman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Catman

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

o.0 Copy i have so many jokes for that statement I shall just leave it alone though :-P