Idea for a new superpower

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

You can always find threads for people to post ideas for superpowers they think are original or haven't been seen before.
So here's one I just came up with: abstract object formation (the name might need a little reworking).

Basically the superpower is the ability to manipulate mulecules on an atomic or subatomic level, but in a very specific way. The power-holder can manipulate ambient particles in the air to form any imaginable variation of one object. For example: a sword. The person can form a sword instantly out of thin air, and can form any variation of sword he/she can imagine. Katana, gladius, scimitar, khopesh, longsword, bronze, iron, steel, you name it. The only stipulation is that the person can only form something as long as their brain agrees it could be classified as 'sword.' Like, they could keep forming smaller and smaller swords, but once it reaches the point that the person's brain would classify it as 'knife' rather than 'sword' they are no longer able to form it.

Thoughts?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DBVSE7

Spectrum Force: By touching any color, you gain abilities related to what that color symbolizes (Adapt to any Culture).

I like that ability though :o

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cool.

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts