• 64 results
kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 kasya_carey  Online

I'm beyond dead. Lol when Storm thought that kitty outfit was ugly.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@snikt_bamf said:

I didn't like it when I first saw i in 1988 or something like that, but now I dig it.

She was in Japan and hanging out with a nutty Japanese asasin, one of Wolverine's friends, and then she went "voila, new lifstyle, let me get a mohawk"

Kitty Pryde didn't like it either lol

No Caption Provided

I like her chainging hair back and forth so we can enjoy both haistyles.

Out of all the X-Men, Kitty is really the last person who should object to other people's choices in clothes when she has this in her baggage: :)

No Caption Provided

I like that Kitty's costume. We just need a better artist to make it look so much better.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@outside_85 said:
@snikt_bamf said:

I didn't like it when I first saw i in 1988 or something like that, but now I dig it.

She was in Japan and hanging out with a nutty Japanese asasin, one of Wolverine's friends, and then she went "voila, new lifstyle, let me get a mohawk"

No Caption Provided

Out of all the X-Men, Kitty is really the last person who should object to other people's choices in clothes when she has this in her baggage: :)

No Caption Provided

I like that Kitty's costume. We just need a better artist to make it look so much better.

Well, I am pretty certain it couldn't... there's like 10 different colors on it, think Emma's eyes would explode if she saw it :)

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw I didn't mind the Mohawk but Storm looks sexier without it imo

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't mind Storm having it as a young woman, her wearing it now kinda screams midlife crisis.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:
@outside_85 said:
@snikt_bamf said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Well, I am pretty certain it couldn't... there's like 10 different colors on it, think Emma's eyes would explode if she saw it :)

I've checked it again and the ugly looking costume has more to do with the design and not the multiple colors.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:
@jhazzroucher said:
@outside_85 said:
@snikt_bamf said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I've checked it again and the ugly looking costume has more to do with the design and not the multiple colors.

I would say the color-amout does it no favors. The design is terrible on it's own, the amount of different colors just makes it worse.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:
@outside_85 said:
@jhazzroucher said:
@outside_85 said:
@snikt_bamf said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I would say the color-amout does it no favors. The design is terrible on it's own, the amount of different colors just makes it worse.

I think it would be best to see if someone who can draw well draws Kitty on this costume. I'll post it on Kitty's appreciation thread @cbr and tell them if they could ask a talented artist (perhaps a commission) to draw Kitty with that costume.

snikt_bamf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:
@jhazzroucher said:
@outside_85 said:
@jhazzroucher said:
@outside_85 said:
@snikt_bamf said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I think it would be best to see if someone who can draw well draws Kitty on this costume. I'll post it on Kitty's appreciation thread @cbr and tell them if they could ask a talented artist (perhaps a commission) to draw Kitty with that costume.

Haha that is one mighty ugly costume :)

TBH, Kitty NEVER had any realy good costume. They are at best boring. And they are all random, they have nothing to do with her power or personality, she never had a costume that just said "this chick walks through stuff". From the look of her, you can't tell if she can phase or fly or turn herself into iron or is a telepah or whatever.

I think she should either get a mohawk herself OR have Emma white queen design a costume for her. White queen has nice costumes.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha that is one mighty ugly costume :)

TBH, Kitty NEVER had any realy good costume. They are at best boring. And they are all random, they have nothing to do with her power or personality, she never had a costume that just said "this chick walks through stuff". From the look of her, you can't tell if she can phase or fly or turn herself into iron or is a telepah or whatever.

I think she should either get a mohawk herself OR have Emma white queen design a costume for her. White queen has nice costumes.

I would say it's hard to really design a costume that says something about the wearer or their powers, especially ones like Kitty that you can't see. If not a team uniform, maybe just have her do her thing in regular clothes like Jessica Jones?

Getting Emma to design something for her... I am not sure, but I think most people are cool with Emma being Emma dressing like Emma and work out on their own what to wear due to Emma's tendency to wear really revealing outfits. Plus we know from Armor that Emma might try and prank you if you let her choose your wardrobe.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She, like all women if I had my way, should just wear her hair short.

snikt_bamf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

Well Spiderman's costume clearly says "spider".

Nightcrawler's has a hint of acrobatism and "creature of the night" because the horn stuff on his wrists, that looks kinda evil.

Colossus' classic suit says "strongman" because it exposes his steely muscles, it kinda looks like it got inspired by a strongman in a circus lol.

Batman's costume is awsome, and says a lot about the guy.

But yeah some costimes don't say much,

I guess if Cyclops changed costume with Daredevil, neither character would loose a lot lol.