Have you ever been in love?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By aquaman01

By love, do you mean romantically? My whole life I have felt love for others especially my family and friends. Of course, this wasn't romantic. I have never even had a crush on someone, let alone fall in "love".

Well, I actually apparently had a girlfriend when I was 6...she left without saying goodbye and cheated on me with my brother lol. I wonder, does that count as a first kiss at that age?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have absolutely no idea what love feels like so no I haven't.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am in love with myself.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Yes I have.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Once or twice. It's never mutual. :'C

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

LAL.

No.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Just a few crushes that never went anywhere.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#161  Edited By Straight-Fire

...I wouldn't share my information here.

And the answer is no.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

In the immortal words of Snoop Dogg:

"I don't love you hoes."

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah 4 times.

Video

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Video

I have many of times.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Not, really.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every time I open my eyes I fall in love with the universe.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freshman year in highschool, didn't pull the trigger and she probably didn't like me anyway. Now I have no feelings for anyone, nice face, nice bod, cool personality................still nothin.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nope. But I did have a relationship with Gamora (when I was Star-Lord) and Wonder Woman (when I was Batman, but she quickly cheated on me with Superrman though)

Now I'm a lonely weirdo. But atleast I'm Ultron now!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I thought I was a couple of times. Not sure I ever really was though.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

3 times... 3 failures... Now I embrace the hate like it was my own son.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@racob7 said:

I just puked a little.

But I'm glad you see the world this way ^_^

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even know what I feel.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

I just puked a little.

But I'm glad you see the world this way ^_^

This sums up my world view:

Loading Video...

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By magnablue
swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By swordmasterD

3 times... 3 failures... Now I embrace the hate like it was my own son.

No Caption Provided

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Personal feeling exposition thread.....

@bumpyboo this seems like our kind of place! :P

And BTW,yeah i've been in love,it hurts like hell,don't recomend it.
Very very much.....pain.My god.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Hehe, indeed it does!

Aw dude. I know that feel. Can make it seem like it isn't worth going through at all. But I still believe it is, deep down :)

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian: I was literally about to make a post with that lol

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

Aw dude. I know that feel. Can make it seem like it isn't worth going through at all. But I still believe it is, deep down :)

I just believe that you need to live your life,and just don't care......when you care,and you see that the other person doesn't,it ends with you hurting,and only.
Screw that.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nope.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By BumpyBoo

@punyparker: Damn...I guess all I can say is that right now, that hits me right where I live, man. Is a very draining and painful situation to be in, when you are giving and never getting. Those situations are absolutely not worth it. If someone isn't going to at least put as much into as you do, then what's the point? V_V

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By PunyParker

@laflux said:

Nope.

"hit" and run?

@bumpyboo said:

@punyparker: Damn...I guess all I can say is that right now, that hits me right where I live, man. Is a very draining and painful situation to be in, when you are giving and never getting. Those situations are absolutely not worth it. If someone isn't going to at least put as much into as you do, then what's the point? V_V

No point whatsoever.....that's why,sometimes you are the one who has to end it....and it hurts more than anything else.
Sheat, this is depressing......i'm remembering stuff now......God...

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Very true. Past a certain point you have to realise you aren't there to prop up someone else's ego. Not healthy to fawn over those who either don't deserve or don't appreciate it. Love is supposed to be mutual. Even between friends, you have to have that give and take or I dunno...it doesn't feel genuine to me otherwise.

Awww dude *hugs* Y'alright? :)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@laflux said:

Nope.

"hit" and run?

Not all the time, I've been in relationships before, but I haven't found that special someone yet I guess......

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By dimitridkatsis
No Caption Provided

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@punyparker said:

@laflux said:

Nope.

"hit" and run?

Not all the time, I've been in relationships before, but I haven't found that special someone yet I guess......

So hit and run,in both manners.
Been there,man.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@punyparker: Very true. Past a certain point you have to realise you aren't there to prop up someone else's ego. Not healthy to fawn over those who either don't deserve or don't appreciate it. Love is supposed to be mutual. Even between friends, you have to have that give and take or I dunno...it doesn't feel genuine to me otherwise.

Awww dude *hugs* Y'alright? :)

Balance is the key to everything.....if you overload it,it brakes.And usually the damage is permanent.
That's it.

Thanks.......after my last serious and powerful experience,i have gone to ,like, 2 dates,in one year......and the girls liked me,like...really...liked me...and i was like "No thanks,we had a wonderful evening,i should bail" ......being a dick ain't preety too.....

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Crushes. No real love. Or even the teenybopper equivalent of love.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: I agree completely.

Aw man. So now you're at the point where you push people away rather than risk it? I can't blame you for that but still, that's kinda sad :( Am the other way around really. What dates? XD I just sort of hide from all that. Probably that's cowardly, but also its easier...>_>

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#192  Edited By Cloakx14

no.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

Aw man. So now you're at the point where you push people away rather than risk it? I can't blame you for that but still, that's kinda sad :( Am the other way around really. What dates? XD I just sort of hide from all that. Probably that's cowardly, but also its easier...>_>

I am exacly at that state......and they weren't dates like "I'm gonna get out and meet people" ,no,Jesus,seriously?!!....THAT'S HARD!!! XD
Friends hooked me up.....and they were preety and nice girls,don't even think ,for even a second that i was even remotely anything other than a dick...... :P

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: That IS hard! Especially if you aren't exactly the most confident social butterfly in these types of situations *points at self* But hey, at least you gave it a shot, you know? Maybe pushing them away is just something to work on. It takes time to get over having your heart broken, and learn to trust people with the real you again. You can do it!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With real people? No.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By PunyParker

@bumpyboo said:

@punyparker: That IS hard! Especially if you aren't exactly the most confident social butterfly in these types of situations *points at self* But hey, at least you gave it a shot, you know? Maybe pushing them away is just something to work on. It takes time to get over having your heart broken, and learn to trust people with the real you again. You can do it!!

I was shy and awkward,but at some point i thought that doesn't lead to anywhere,so i said "What am i good at,socially?........HA!....i'm funny!" and since then,when i feel awkward,i start using humor.....and buzz kill humor,you know,delicatelly.

Reminds you of any socially awkward,comicbook character ,who uses humor to cover his weaknesess??...hmm?....Noone?!! :)

No Caption Provided

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Hehehe! I can certainly see the resemblance ;) But you know,some girls are really into that. They see the outer awkwardness, and the sweet guy underneath, and find it really endearing and charming. In my experience, a lot of the most confident, supposedly funny, popular guys I have dated have also been the biggest jerks. Anyone can put on an act. Takes some real stones to just be yourself :)

That said, I'd personally rather poke myself in the face with a fork than approach someone I like, let alone actually tell them seriously that I like them so...not the person to give social advice probably hehehe XD

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@punyparker: Hehehe! I can certainly see the resemblance ;) But you know,some girls are really into that. They see the outer awkwardness, and the sweet guy underneath, and find it really endearing and charming. In my experience, a lot of the most confident, supposedly funny, popular guys I have dated have also been the biggest jerks. Anyone can put on an act. Takes some real stones to just be yourself :)

When you do that,and you don't come out creepy,than it's a plus,sure,and in that,let's be honest here,appearance helps......

@bumpyboo said:

That said, I'd personally rather poke myself in the face with a fork than approach someone I like, let alone actually tell them seriously that I like them so...not the person to give social advice probably hehehe XD

I have suffered from "Jock steals the gal i have a crush on,and believe she deserves much more than a pair of -2 IQ points" ........so. i'm with ya there,hun.....i'm not good at advice too. :)
(you have no idea how frustrating it is to mock someone, and him not understanding the insult,cuz it's too smart for him....)

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By BumpyBoo

@punyparkersaid:

@bumpyboo said:

When you do that,and you don't come out creepy,than it's a plus,sure,and in that,let's be honest here,appearance helps......

Oh believe me, I know how much it sucks to accidentally come off as creepy! Hehe...we all mess up though in these situations. I don't trust people who don't ever make a wrong step or say the wrong thing or mess up even a little. To me, that's a red flag. You've got yourself a phoney.

And yeah, appearance helps, can't really settle down with someone you have no attraction to, that's silly. But on the other hand, I've found that someone making me laugh a lot, or being nice to me...they can make a person SO sexy. You get to know a person who is attractive on the outside but not so much inside, and over time they can become ugly to you. But I've had people become hot right in front of my eyes, based on not much more than what I feel for them, and how they make me feel about myself too.

I have suffered from "Jock steals the gal i have a crush on,and believe she deserves much more than a pair of -2 IQ points" ........so. i'm with ya there,hun.....i'm not good at advice too. :)

(you have no idea how frustrating it is to mock someone, and him not understanding the insult,cuz it's too smart for him....)

Isn't it the worst? Like wasting great insults on people who don't even understand them, and are dumb enough to not know they aren't winning -_-

I don't know. I get a lot of what you're saying. Certainly when I look at myself, I don't see anything a guy would go crazy for. But you just never know :)

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Well I don't know if I'm in love, but I do have a big crush on this chick in my school. Not just physical attraction but when I'm around her I'm not salty and I'm just at peace.