Happy Wheels

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Samimista

PewDiePie! =D He did a playthrough of that.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

b-b-b-bump!

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Samimista:

He also has revealed that he doesn't care about his subscribers and sees them as purely an income stream.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Samimista

@Pwok21: Not surprised. Doesn't mean I can't like his videos though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Samimista:

I'm not saying that you shouldn't, just informing you of the full facts.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911

@Pwok21: when did he say that?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Love this game. I play it all the time. I usually use the dad and his small kid in the bike.

Empty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Empty_

Used to play it in high school when I was supposed to be paying attention.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

There was a comment on a video (wasn't shopped, saw it myself) that called him out on his jokes (mostly rape jokes) not being funny and his response was this.

Now people may say shopped but he commented on this video too, and acted like a total dick.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By YoungJustice

Flufee!

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@YoungJustice said:

Flufee!

Hey...what's up!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joewell911

@Pwok21: Oh, I'm preaty shoure that he was being sarcastic and itwas directed to the haters, he never said he only cared about money, he was telling the haters to not to watch if they don't like, but then he said never mind thy cn keep hating a commenting on his vids beacuse its getting him money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

He's been throwing out things like 'oh I was being sarcastic' and 'I was hacked' since this dropped, and it's clear that he's realised that those who know have changed opinion of him.

They make a video saying that they don't find it funny and his reaction and says 'I don't care what you think, but keep watching so I get more money LOL' instead of taking the video as genuine criticism.

My problem is the fact that he views people like just another few cents in his pocket.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Joewell911

@Pwok21: Ehh your choise, he has said multiable times he loves his viewers and i still find him funny

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Samimista

@Pwok21: That's interesting. I didn't see that video before actually. Like I said, I do like him (he's one of my favorite LPers) but kinda not surprised. Isn't Youtube his full time job? I can't wrap it around my head with how he doesn't get in trouble with copyrights. I remember cloud8745 (still around but different account) was really popular and did lots of playthroughs but always got his accounts deleted and etc from Youtube.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Samimista:

Youtube is his full time job, and based roughly how much a partner gets per views on advertisments it seems that it would equate to a fairly generous paycheck, which is why it boggles my mind that he won't take criticism well or even just be nice about things. Like he donates money to charity and makes a big deal about how much of a great guy he is. There are very few people that have Youtube as their job and are graceful about it; so maybe I just have too high expectations of people.

I think under the fair usage act video games are okay to display Video Games online (which is why they tried to enact SOPA and PIPA) but the thing that gets some people are taken down because they show off games that creators specifically target and another thing is non-game music in game.. For example with Fallout if the radio is playing in the background then they can take you down for that, but not the game itself. It really depends on what series are being produced.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Samimista

@Pwok21: Yeah I do agree on that. Criticism does help make things better so he should of taken it. Ah! Thank you for that. I myself have been thinking of trying LP out on there and have been wondering how it works. I don't know if you have but I'd recommend raocow and SKArmedageddon to watch. Those two are awesome. I don't know if raocow is partners with Youtube but he's one of the best out there I think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Samimista:

I'll give those two a look, and also I'm glad to be of service!

I used to be around that Youtube Gaming scene (very low key at least) with a few friends but it stopped being fun due to arguments which kinda burnt out my enthusiasm; I've been considering getting back into it more and more lately but I've been busy with exams and stuff.

I mean, if I had a DS to PC cable I would record FFIII or FFIV, maybe even some Pokemon who knows. Fallout was something I considered for a while but the aforementioned problem stopped me from doing that. I will say that it is fun to do, just make sure you know a bit about the game (or series if you do a blind LP) first.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Pwok21 said:

@joewell:

There was a comment on a video (wasn't shopped, saw it myself) that called him out on his jokes (mostly rape jokes) not being funny and his response was this.

Now people may say shopped but he commented on this video too, and acted like a total dick.

Hell if I made money on youtube videos, I'd be telling people who didn't like them to watch to. LOL

nobita1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nobita1994

Thank you for providing this great and interesting topic information. I will regularly update your next post.

happy wheels