superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By superstay

Disclaimer:

I meanted to start this a year ago, after I opened the files of the Gravity Line. But, I never got around to it, for reasons that I'm afraid to speak of (I might do a GLC files on it at a further date)...So, I'm bringing myself around to this now...take what I say as important. They will try to stop me, they will try to quiet us, they don't want us to know the truth...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look into those eyes of deceit
Look into those eyes of deceit

For my first case of the Gravity Line, I will speak on the truth behind the iconic Beyoncé. The so-called ‘queen’ of today’s pop music, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Cater is undoubtedly one of the biggest artists of today’s music industry. A multi-Grammy winning artist, and one of the bestselling artist of all time, with over 100 million records sold to her name, Beyoncé has a huge legacy that is known to the world. But, what isn’t known to the world is the deep and dark secret that rest behind her sweet overly bronzed face. And that secret is Jin Kazama…

The young son of Kazuya Mishima, the grandson of Heihachi Mishima, and the lead character of long running Japanese fighting game, Tekken, Jin is the holder of the devil gene and the top guy in the franchise. And, who is Beyoncé? She is the biggest artist of today’s generation, the modern MJ, Led Zeppelin of Pop music, female Elvis, the Beatles of the new millennium. But, outside of that, they both go around the world, performing feats of the human boy (Jin fights in a world-wide tournament, while Beyoncé sings and dance in a world-wide tour). But, if the physical isn’t enough, we can dig further.

No Caption Provided

Jin first appeared in Tekken 3, which had a debuting arcade release in 1997. While, Beyoncé debuted in the group Destiny’s Child, in 1997. Furthermore, the game was released in Europe eight days after her first birthday. Jin is a 5’11, 165 lbs, Japanese male, and Beyoncé is a 5’7, 137 lbs, African-American woman…

5’11-5’7 = 11 & 7 = Seven=Eleven, which rhymes with heaven. And, who lives in heaven?...Angels, who wear halos…Halo was a single off of her third studio album, ‘I Am…Sasha Fierce’. Furthermore, while we’re on the subject, here is what Beyoncé had to say about Miss Fierce, "I turn into Sasha. I wouldn't like Sasha if I met her off stage. She's too aggressive, too strong” as well as “I'm not like her in real life at all.”. She went on to say that she’s not super-confident or fearless like Sasha…do you know who else has a far more confident and fearless alter ego that is full of aggression?...Jin Kazama. One of the few characters that can shift into a different form, Jin can become Devil Jin, a powerful and sadistic being that haunts at Jin. In fact, Beyoncé recently said that she killed Sasha…I say wishful thinking, because Jin is still trying to kill the devil within him...and he might do it (…shout out to Tekken 7!!!).

Embrace the true face of Beyonce
Embrace the true face of Beyonce

Speaking of devils, if you follow Beyoncé’s live shows, it is fairly obvious that the woman has an obsession with hair fans, the color red and black, and lightning special effects. All subliminal call backs to the game, where Jin is trained in his family’s style of karate that utilizes lightning and electricity; She blows her hair into the shape of devil horns and uses the color of dark red to archon back to Devil Jin…she is Jin Kazama.

Jin is a part of a high-tech corporation that creates advances in the field of biogenetic research, creating androids, robots, war craft, and numerous other revolutionary tech. Beyoncé is a in the same group that created Kanye (that’s a story for another day)...If you haven’t followed the Tekken series, a lot of chaos comes as a result of this group…think about it…

And, lastly…her name is Beyoncé Knowles = Be-yon-ce-Know-les = Beyond See Know = Beyond what you, they know.....and you will know, mi familia. Now, I must leave…keep learning, stay strong, live wise and happy.

The Revolution Must Be Finalized

d=_=b