George Zimmerman Arrested Again.

Gaza_Stripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

George Zimmerman was arrested again today in Florida. It is still unclear what is his charges are at this moment.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm not surprised.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the world's greatest vigilante that didnt ask for or want or need

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@mitran said:

For f*ck's sake, I don't f*cking care.

this, lol

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He isn't the hero he want but hes the hero we deserve.

I am probably gonna catch flack for this...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By isaac_clarke

That was quick. I wonder... did he save us from another citizen trying to buy sugary snacks or threaten his wife again?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77 said:

He isn't the hero he want but hes the hero we deserve.

I am probably gonna catch flack for this...

lmfao! you always say your gonna get flamed when you make a joke lol

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Wonder what it was for this time.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

SMH he needs to stay in jail

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

That was quick. I wonder... did he save us from another citizen trying to buy sugary snacks or threaten his wife again?

he shot a puppy.the puppy was dragging a red wagon filled with glitter and cotton candy and medicine for sick orphans. the puppy sneezed so George called him the n-word and shot him in the face with a 12-gauge shot gun......the state of Florida is building a statue in his honor next to Tim Tebow and Andrew Jackson

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did the cops tell him to stop again?

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TazzMission

ya think? we all know he did what he did and he only got off is because his daddy is a former judge. and than he threatened his own wife a few months back and now this. :smh: florida is run by idiots and i dont even live in that state

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Cream_God

The guy has issues fo show, but in regards to the Travon case he had every right to defend himself.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@spideysense44 said:

ya think? we all know he did what he did and he only got off is because his daddy is a former judge. and than he threatened his own wife a few months back and now this. :smh: florida is run by idiots and i dont even live in that state

yes i cant stand the way they run issues like this in Florida makes me sick hopefully they lock him up for good this time because I am really tired of hearing about him

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JeanRalphio

The guy has issues fo show, but in regards to the Travon case he had every right to defend himself.

There would have been no need to defend himself,IF HE LISTENED TO THE COPS,they are called the AUTHORITIES for a f@#!ing reason. Trayvon was defending himself from a man who was stalking him.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness said:

There would have been no need to defend himself,IF HE LISTENED TO THE COPS,they are called the AUTHORITIES for a f@#!ing reason. Trayvon was defending himself from a man who was stalking him.

sadly no real witnesses came out to give a better description of what really happened for either party. also that medical examiner really messed up that whole case regarding the autopsy

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cream_God

@jeanralphio: Zimmerman was part of the neighborhood watch and it was a dispatcher who suggested to stay put not a cop, anyways shoulda woulda coulda and it's sad Martin died, but Zimmerman did nothing illegal according to the evidence and the jury got it right.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: Zimmerman was part of witness protection and it was a dispatcher who suggested to stay put not a cop, anyways shoulda woulda coulda and it's sad Martin died, but Zimmerman did nothing illegal according to the evidence and the jury got it right.

Do you mean neighborhood watch? If so,it's called neighborhood watch for a reason,not neighborhood watch and stalk and follow. The neighborhood watch propaganda even tells you,you see anything funny(in Zimmerman's case,a black guy),you call the authorities,it says don't take action,TO PREVENT STUFF LIKE THIS. He should have left it alone like the government told him.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cream_God

@jeanralphio: ya my bad on the neighborhood watch, anyways why does it matter if Martin was black? According to the evidence Martin attacked Zimmerman, nothing racist at all. Heck their was more evidence Martin was more racist than Zimmerman. And Zimmerman did call the authorities, he also followed Martin to make sure he didn't get away what's wrong with that?

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: ya my bad on the neighborhood watch, anyways why does it matter if Martin was black? According to the evidence Martin attacked Zimmerman, nothing racist at all. Heck their was more evidence Martin was more racist than Zimmerman.

He saw a black guy and was spooked.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: he saw a kid at night creeping around in a area that had recent problems with break-ins.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: he saw a kid at night creeping around in a area that had recent problems with break-ins.

It's ironic that Zimmerman was the one actually creeping while the other guy was walking.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: and according to the evidence Martin saw him, hid, then jumped him.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JeanRalphio

@jeanralphio: and according to the evidence Martin saw him, hid, then jumped him.

This is a never ending argument,I'm done.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What now?

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: I'm sorry you think he killed a 13 year old 100 pound boy.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: I wasn't arguing with you, I was telling you all the evidence involved in the case.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JeanRalphio

@thespideyguy said:

@jeanralphio: I'm sorry you think he killed a 13 year old 100 pound boy.

Poor inference. I never referred to age or weight,or called him kid,I'm not the oblivious Trayvon supporter. But maybe you're a jacka!&?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone seen the pics of Martin of how he looked when he died? He looked like a total gang banger and not because he's black because believe me i have black friends and a black neighbor and none of them are covered in tattoos and are flashing gang signs. I'm not saying it was right for Zimmerman to shoot him just for that but he definitely had a right to be suspicious.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Crazy Crackers.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

No Caption Provided

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cream_God
Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mega_spidey01

he need to stay in jail.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who created this thread? You're an idiot, Gaza_Stripper. Bringing out all the morons. *facepalm*

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone seen the pics of Martin of how he looked when he died? He looked like a total gang banger and not because he's black because believe me i have black friends and a black neighbor and none of them are covered in tattoos and are flashing gang signs. I'm not saying it was right for Zimmerman to shoot him just for that but he definitely had a right to be suspicious.

What exactly does a gang banger look like?

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19 said:

Like a person wearing bandanas and flashing gang signs, while also holding a gun in his hands.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Shocking

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yay.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_thrasher said:

@deathstroke19 said:

Like a person wearing bandanas and flashing gang signs, while also holding a gun in his hands.

This is going to get locked.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BattheMan008

@battheman008 said:

@night_thrasher said:

@deathstroke19 said:

This is going to get locked.

We can only hope.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wolverine008

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Or Buying his wife and Threatening Sugary Snacks O.O

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

xD

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wish people would up rise this way for Dontae Morris to get the death penalty after committing premeditated murder (killing two police officers). But no, it's just another criminal committing a murder then.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone honestly tell me why Trayvon was walking through a neighborhood (not his own) at midnight?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19 said:

whats ...... for? I with deathstroke on this, not that it really matters, because whats strangers on the internet actually mean in real life? nothing.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Night Thrasher

@battheman008: You mean this picture where he's throwing up the infamous gang sign of the rolling 11's?

No Caption Provided