- Fight takes place under unified rules in the UFC Octagon

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Posted by laflux (23532 posts) 15 hours, 39 minutes ago

Gus' height and reach completely nuffilies the moose's jab and he's stuffed takedowns from the likes of Jones and Cormier, so Gregor's efficient ground and pound is less likely to come into play. I see Gus outboxing him on the feet.

Also they where supposed to fight when The Moose first came to the UFC, but Alex got injured and Gregor faced Latifi instead, Just some trivia I guess.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@laflux said:

Gus' height and reach completely nuffilies the moose's jab and he's stuffed takedowns from the likes of Jones and Cormier, so Gregor's efficient ground and pound is less likely to come into play. I see Gus outboxing him on the feet.

Also they where supposed to fight when The Moose first came to the UFC, but Alex got injured and Gregor faced Latifi instead, Just some trivia I guess.

That's why I made the fight.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@laflux said:

That's why I made the fight.

I should have guessed :p

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Alex by tko