Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By WarlordEternal

Abomination

No Caption Provided

Why?

To be honest, I love this character more than the Hulk. I love this character for what he represented. A tragic villain. He obtained all this extraordinary power and it consumed him; however, there came a time when he wanted his old life back. He wanted to go back home to a wife that he loved deeply, but the consequences of his actions had caught up with him. He has so much potential. I hope a decent writer comes along and gives him his due.

Mongul

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why?

Whether it be senior or junior, I love Mongul. He is the epitome of an antagonist. Pre-Crisis/Sr. Mongul is with out a doubt my favorite. He is the exact opposite of Superman without being some palette swap. While Superman wants to be among the "common man", Mongul places himself on such a high pedestal. He views everyone as inferior beings. As mere dirt under is boot, even his own children. He even has the power to prove it. That's what I love about him. He had the power to kill Superman, and as such Superman typically needed help to defeat the tyrant. It's like I always say: If the villain can not challenge hero, then he/she is a terrible villain.

Admittedly I was not fond of Mongul Jr. at the start. He was just an attempt to bring back Mongul without really bringing him back. He seemed unoriginal; however, it is his Green Lantern appearances that made the character actually feel like a character. What we find out is that Mongul Jr. grew up only knowing his fathers evil. He loved his father and desperately wished to go with him on his "heroic" adventures. All he wanted was his father approval. His fathers love. This would drive him bat-sh!t insane. Wanting to be like his father, he must become like his father. Mongul Sr. killed his little brother, so as such, Jr. killed his sister; however, he still talked to her rotting head like she was alive. Stating that he would "make father proud". It was this that made him feel different from his father. While Sr. absolutely knew he was powerful, Jr. felt like he had to prove it. To his father to be specific (despite the fact that he was dead). Mongul Jr. suffered from a severe superiority complex.

Black Mask

No Caption Provided

Why?

This character is my favorite Batman villain, because of all the potential he has to be one of his greatest enemies. There is so much that is up for interpretation in regards to what the character represents. Now we all know that Black Mask is pretty much Roman's deepest thoughts and feelings unleashed, but I think there is more to it then that. To help explain, I will bring up two quotes.

1."The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers."

-Carl Jung

I relate this to Roman because of his past. He was neglected by his parents, two highly wealthy, and selfish people. They cared far more about there social status then they did their own son. The pretty much saw Roman more as a tool, using him in situations that may increase their status. He hated the way the wore metaphorical mask in public,in order to further their social standing amongst other wealth people such as Thomas and Martha Wayne; however, behind closed doors, they were very vile people. This is why Black Mask hates liars.

2. "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

-Oscar Wilde

Fitting in with the first one, This falls in line with Roman's disdain for liars; however, I feel it's much deeper then that. He hate's people who are not themselves. Who never have the courage to be who they want to be. So Roman created another persona that represents how he feels on the inside, All of those bottled up emotions are laid bare. The fact that he wears a mask could imply that there is some part of him that wants to be "normal". that wants to return to a life without all the violence. This is supported by his appearance in Arkham before the Court of Owls attacked. He came to them for help and even refereed to the Black Mask persona as his partner, implying a possible split personality disorder. But despite all of this, The Black Mask has become the dominant persona, as Roman doesn't want to hold back anymore. He doesn't want to live a lie. I feel that Black Mask doesn't just represent Romans darkest thought. What I feel he truly represents is the human soul. In it's purest form. He represent freedom.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Ezio.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Love, admire and respect Wonder Woman.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Spider-man, Goku, Captain America, Superman, Batman, Punisher etc.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Stephen Strange

Ultron

Quasar

Misaka Mikoto ( A certain scientific railgun)

Teresa of the faint smile (Claymore )

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon, she is beast !

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By legacy6364
  1. The Punisher (The Punisher Max Series)
  2. Magneto
  3. Batman (Without Prep)
Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

1.) Flash (Barry or Wally)

2.) Captain America(Steve Rogers)

3.) Count Dooku

4.) Kuvira

5.) Kanata Izumi

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, Flash, Superman etc.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi, Jason Voorhees, Naruto, Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Captain America, Rorschach, Punisher, & Doctor Doom.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Ezio.

Lame.

I would have said Batman but I don't love him. Ezio is someone I love, admire and respect.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great thread, great subject. Black Bolt, Goku, Bruce Wayne, Luther Strode, Galactus, Sephiroth, Nick Diaz (I've taken seminars with the guy, and still cant believe he exists.)

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Marshall_Long
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two of some of my favorite guys, I respect these two a lot more than my other favorites.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By andr4132

i respect this guy because he's one of the strongest character and smartest

No Caption Provided

He solos God with ease, that's why i admire him most

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By Darling_Luna
No Caption Provided

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By KingWillie

I LOVE Garrus Vakarian from Mass Effect. That's my dude. I wish he was real, cuz we'd damn sure be besties in real life. I grew to love my Shepard too of course, and Wrex. Always had them in my squad in ME1, and I always called us The Dream Team lol.

I admire and repect Batman. Cuz Batman. Al Simmons Spawn too. My two favorite characters right there.

Also, Lee Everett and Clementine from the Telltale Walking Dead games... grew really friggin attached to those two characters, man. No videogame characters have EVER made me even come close to crying in my life. These two made me cry like a baby in Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2. Kenny too...

Also respect Destroyah from Godzilla fiction. He's such a badass, is pretty versatile, gave Godzilla a hell of a fight. I just with he was in more Godzilla movies, could be a great recurring, powerful menace.

No Caption Provided

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy Dick Grayson

My boy Barry Allen

My boy Adam Jensen

My boy Superman

My boy Hal Jordan

My boy Edmond Dantes

My boy Spider-Man

My boy Peter Petrelli (first two seasons before he lost his powers)

My boy Jesse Pinkman (mainly just the love part)

My boy Edmund Exely from L.A Confidential

My boy Geralt the Witcher

My boy Terry McGinnis

My boy Ed Elric

Look in awe at my boys

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Crowley for his kingdom, Tesla for his immortality and Spike for his level of awesomeness.

genekellypunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra Cain. Her story is amazing, and she is just amazing :) Really wish DC would bring her back. And Ted Kord. A lovable piece of trash who was never taken seriously as a hero until he died as one.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By kfhrfdu_89_76k

Gregory House. I also hate him. Gotta love.

Mr. Nice.

Blackheart in a few Nocenti issues.

Bert from Mary Poppins.

Et cetera.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick Grayson and Jason Todd.

waezi2