User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By WarBlade539
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@WarBlade539: Even a declining Fedor ran through Sylvia and Arlovski.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Barnett is a different monster than Arlovski, who was on a losing streak at that time and has a glass-chin, and that Tim Sylvia who was also on a decline.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ComicStooge

@WarBlade539 said:
@comicstooge said:

Barnett is a different monster than Arlovski, who was on a losing streak at that time

Actually, that was the first fight in Arlovski's losing streak. He was training extensively with Freddie Roach before that and had just finished Ben Rothwell, Roy Nelson and Jake O'Brien and he got a decision win over Fabricio Werdum.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539 said:
@comicstooge said:

Barnett is a different monster than Arlovski, who was on a losing streak at that time

Actually, that was the first fight in Arlovski's losing streak. He was training extensively with Freddie Roach before that and had just finished Ben Rothwell, Roy Nelson and Jake O'Brien and he got a decision win over Fabricio Werdum.

When someone launches a flying-knee without setting it up, just looking to get countered, I call that "being on a decline". Also his glass chin.

Did you even watch the Roy Nelson fight? Or did you just do a Wikipedia search of Arlovski's fight-record? Arlovski was getting dominated and Roy was about to Crucifix him, but EliteXC being the cunts that they were, stood them up while Roy was in side-control and was about to Crucifix Arlovski. A terrible stand-up, EliteXC didn't like ground fighting. And Roy got KO'd.

Getting a decision over 2007 Werdum is nothing to boast about. Neither is Jake O'Brien, who hasn't beaten anyone of note.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539: Implying I'm going to watch s Roy Nelson fight. Lmao.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't really make an argument for Arlovski beating a certain opponent, without even watching said fight, you goddamn casual lol.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

You can't really make an argument for Arlovski beating a certain opponent, without even watching said fight, you goddamn casual lol.

He knocked his soul out, it's a pretty safe assumption that he won decisively.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539 said:
@comicstooge said:

Are you freaking serious?

Did you even read what I just said? Or are you just incapable of comprehending and processing information. He was getting dominated, Roy was about to crucifix and end him. The ref stood them up because EliteXC were a bunch of douches who didn't like ground-fighting. That allowed Arlo to KO him.

Roy should've won that fight and would've won that had the ref not been an idiot. I just laid out the context for you and you didn't even read. And you get salty because I call you a casual.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:
@WarBlade539 said:
@comicstooge said:

Are you freaking serious?

Did you even read what I just said? Or are you just incapable of comprehending and processing information. He was getting dominated, Roy was about to crucifix and end him. The ref stood them up because EliteXC were a bunch of douches who didn't like ground-fighting. That allowed Arlo to KO him.

Roy should've won that fight and would've won that had the ref not been an idiot. I just laid out the context for you and you didn't even read. And you get salty because I call you a casual.

Not what I meant. All I had seen of the fight was the ending where Arlovski sent him to the shadow realm. If that's all someone had seen, as I had, one might reasonably make the assumption that Andrei had won decisively. Forgive me for not going through and watching every fight that's ever occurred in everyone's career. I have a life.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Flumox56

@comicstooge: How familiar are you with Ben Askren. I have only very recently become aware of him, but I am hearing a lot of good things (well apart from Dana White who says he is boring). Just wondering if you have done a "versus" thread Including Askren. I would be Interested to hear peoples views and see if people agree with the hype.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Flumox56
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

Not what I meant. All I had seen of the fight was the ending where Arlovski sent him to the shadow realm. If that's all someone had seen, as I had, one might reasonably make the assumption that Andrei had won decisively.

After I explained the context to you, twice I might add, you could've at-least gone and watched what I was talking about. I explained the context to you in perfectly comprehensible English, yet your responses were, "Implying I'm going to watch s Roy Nelson fight. Lmao." and "He knocked his soul out, it's a pretty safe assumption that he won decisively".

Don't talk out of your behind then, if you don't have the complete information.