End of teh world and teh internets

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PurpleCandy

Well I don't know whats to come to light or darkness tommorow, I just hope something cool happens. I heard there will be another planetary alignment and why NASA says there won't well to quote Tony Stark in the Avengers "An intelligence agency that fears intelligence, historically not cool" if they know an unpleasant truth, I don't think they would tell us. So I'm battening down the hatches and sleeping tight. And to quote SLJ's character Nick Fury in the Avengers "Until such time as the world ends,we will continue act as though it intends to spin on". Goodluck comicvine, I hardly know any1 on here never got close to anyone but for the most part yall are pretty cool.

P.S. Dang I really want to meet or at least see aliens and UFOs.

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SpideyFan113

NASA has been preparing an article titled "Why the Earth Didn't End Yesterday" that will be released the 22nd. I'm pretty sure they're confident nothing will happen, and their right. There's no religious or physical proof that something will happen tomorrow, and there are some people who are already in the date of the 21st due to time zone differences and they're okay. Nothing but pure speculation and rumors, the Mayan calender doesn't even say it'll end, the calender is the only thing that really ends. That's like if I added in marker on my calender on December 31st "Apocalypse", just cause it ends doesn't mean it ALL ends. And if you wanna get technical, we've already been through like 6 apocalypses this decade, don't even get me started on before. So no, nothing will happen, and I'd be glad to come back on Saturday the 22nd to confirm it, but it'll have to be after 8:30 am. That's when my show is on! :P

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

@SpideyFan113 said:

NASA has been preparing an article titled "Why the Earth Didn't End Yesterday" that will be released the 22nd. I'm pretty sure they're confident nothing will happen, and their right. There's no religious or physical proof that something will happen tomorrow, and there are some people who are already in the date of the 21st due to time zone differences and they're okay. Nothing but pure speculation and rumors, the Mayan calender doesn't even say it'll end, the calender is the only thing that really ends. That's like if I added in marker on my calender on December 31st "Apocalypse", just cause it ends doesn't mean it ALL ends. And if you wanna get technical, we've already been through like 6 apocalypses this decade, don't even get me started on before. So no, nothing will happen, and I'd be glad to come back on Saturday the 22nd to confirm it, but it'll have to be after 8:30 am. That's when my show is on! :P

since the Mayans are the ones who made the calender then wouldn't it stand to reason that if the world were going to end at exactly 12:00 am then it would be 12:00 am in their time zone?

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1